1716 Hendricks Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number

About Megan Martin Weddings

You’re engaged! You can now let the word “fiancé” roll off the tongue as you sip some bubbly and start dreaming about the biggest day of your life. I believe planning for the moment of “I Do,” should be a celebration, a time for joy and a time to gush over true love, so when we meet, we are going to do just that! Whether you just slipped the sparkler on your finger or are almost ready to walk the aisle, our team at Megan Martin Weddings will be here every step of the way to guide you through the wedding planning process.

I began planning weddings in 2009, and opened my own business in 2010 to provide Jacksonville, Florida brides with planning services centered around Southern customer service, attention to detail and style and the celebration of marriage. I treat every detail and component of each event with creative expertise and care, and desire to bring out the essence of each client in every aspect of the wedding day.

My services include Full Planning, Event Design, Event Design Partial Planning, Month of Coordination and Custom Invitation and Stationery Design. I would love to sit and chat over wine and truffles, get to know you and answer any questions you may have about the planning process and how to get started. Feel free to call or drop me a little note at megan@meganmartin.net.

Follow Megan Martin Weddings on

blog24
856b0d38aea40f41 1378339123663 jaxbride 121

13 Reviews for Megan Martin Weddings

Mimi · Married on 02/14/2015

Megan was fabulous to work with! She was extremely organized, and helped all of us, months in advance, to stay on track and have things done in a timely manner. When there were any problems or issues, she handled those without me( the mother of the bride) having to get involved. I would highly recommend Megan and her team! Excellent!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Daimary · Married on 12/07/2013

Hiring Megan to be our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The day of the wedding was perfect and it all went off without a hitch! I was able to enjoy the entire day with my family and friends and not worry about any of the wedding details. Everything turned out exactly how I dreamed it would look. She executed my vision probably better than I could have. She was professional and extremely organized. She always available to answer any questions or issues I ran into prior to the big day. But to top it all off she is also one of the sweetest person you will meet and I loved getting to know her and having her there on my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Megan. I highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for a wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

April · Married on 11/02/2013

Megan was a gem to work with. I used her Month of Coordination package - we met two times and went over all my plans our wedding. She was attentive, caring, and helpful. We worked out rain plans, overall plans, timelines.. all the things that are very daunting for a bride to manage alone. She then met for the rehearsal (she was on time, I was late, but she was very patient and kind!). The day of the wedding she really shined though, both her and her assistant were amazing. Every detail was better than I had expected and the day was perfect. She kept the wedding running smoothly, on time, and cleaned everything at the end. She coordinated with all our vendors wonderfully.. even our guests loved her! Megan's greatest quality is her transparency. She does everything without it being really seen.. our set up involved moving tables from one area to another and I swear she moved them invisibly.. I would without a doubt use her again and recommend her to anyone. At the end of the night my Dad said that she was one of the wedding's greatest assets! OH.. And her prices are phenomenal for her level of professionalism and dedication. I would have paid double!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Award

Megan Martin Weddings FAQ

• C-Zone Entertainment
    C-Zone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Megan is passionate about stylish and creative weddings and is a huge asset to the Jacksonville wedding industry. She's very detail oriented and makes any wedding reception smooth and seamless. We refer her to any brides seeking a first class wedding planner and we're very fortunate to be part of her elite team of wedding professionals. Thanks for all your hard work Megan!!!

• 1716 Hendricks Avenue Jacksonville, 32207 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm Meeting Brides By Appointment Only