4165 Pruden Blvd bonniespeaks@me.com, Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number

About Meant To Be Weddings

Meant To Be Weddings

If you are looking for a wedding officiant who will sweetly tell your love story during your wedding ceremony, who will capture the love you share and your personality as a couple, you have arrived at the perfect place. I specialize in creating, writing, and performing magical custom wedding ceremonies for couples in love. Honoring the oneness in your love story, I provide personalized wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds. Do you prefer a traditional or non-traditional wedding, a civil ceremony or a spiritual ceremony, an intercultural or an interfaith ceremony? As a non-denominational wedding minister and a Virginia wedding officiant, I provide inspiring and heartfelt ceremonies personally designed to reflect your love.

I invite you to call 757-204-6222 for information about wedding ceremony packages. Let’s talk about what you’d like to include in your ceremony and what best suits your personal needs and style. Children, parents, and special friends are always welcome to participate in your wedding ceremony too.

We have recently added Rev. Russell Bradshaw to our listing of Wedding Officiants. Rev. Bradshaw is easy going, and full of fun. His personality captures all those attend your wedding. He truly knows NO stranger. Rev. Bradshaw also follows in the personalization of your wedding/vows.

If you are interested in renewing your vows, I also offer a renewal of vows ceremony.

For information, please call    757-204-6222     Fax:  757-809-4988

0a232d95597b9094 Williamsburg
williamsburg

3 Reviews for Meant To Be Weddings

nicole · Married on 10/31/2014

Includes a little bit of the couples back story in the ceremony, making it a very personalized experience.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Donald · Married on 08/12/2009

I contacted Bonnie through WeddingWire and she just stood out. We had a beach wedding and Bonnie’s personal touch to our love story made this event a memory that will last us an amazing lifetime. You could tell she has been doing this a long time and had the answers we needed. The whole wedding party just fell in love with her personality. We are definitely telling everyone about Bonnie and I know she will be busy for many years to come helping couples and their love story come alive. Thank You So Much, Donald Page

Sent on 08/21/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2008

Bonnie performed my beach wedding six years ago. She made the whole process amazing. She was so easy to work with, she had answers to all every question, some simple things went wrong with other parts of the wedding and she had simple answers to help things get back on track. I have told all of my friends about her and everyone plans to connect with her when they begin to plan their weddings. She was very personable, met with the us, and also met with my husband and I individually to plan the special moments we wanted to surprise each other with. It was so thoughtful to have someone like Bonnie to share such special moments with us and to know that each of us gave life examples that meant so much. Thank you Bonnie for making this a lifetime memory.

Sent on 08/21/2014

• 4165 Pruden Blvd, bonniespeaks@me.com Suffolk, 23434 See on map
    7578094988 (Fax Number)
    Business hours may vary due to scheduled Weddings Monday - Friday 10-6pm Saturday 8-2pm Sunday Closed
    Location of (Meant To Be Weddings)