Arlington, MA 02474 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Meaningful Details

Coordination for your Most Important Day

Leave the Details Up to Us

At Meaningful Details, we focus exclusively on coordinating the day of your special event. Our goal is to put your mind at ease and let you enjoy your day. We get to know you as a person and understand how you picture your wedding. Then, we work tirelessly to make your day perfect.

We know coordinating your own wedding or asking family and friends to help out while trying to enjoy the day can be difficult, so leave the meaningful details up to us!

Let us help you consolidate your to-do list, recommend vendors we trust, share ideas we've seen make events special, and of course, be there every step of the day!

5 Reviews for Meaningful Details

Emma · Married on 08/20/2011

Megan did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator. Our wedding ceremony was held outdoors in a public park, and even though I am very organized, about half-way through the planning I realized all of the logistics that would be involved between having chair delivered, making sure the ceremony musician was set up, and managing the cue for the wedding party. So we decided to hire Megan as our day of coordinator and I think it was one of the best decisions we made. As far as I know nothing major went wrong on the big day, and it was soo worth it to have peace of mind knowing that even if something did go wrong Megan would handle it. Her packages were very reasonably priced, and the spreadsheets she sent us turned me from an organized bride into a VERY organized bride. I am so glad we hired Megan and I would recommend her to anyone planning a multi-venue, multi-vendor wedding -- you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2011

My venue didn't have a lot of planning support so I knew a day of coordinator would put my mind at ease and Megan definitely did! She was wonderful, professional, and adapted to all of my last minute changes and confusion. It was so helpful to have one person to call all of my vendors the week before and make sure that everyone is on the same page. I probably wouldn't even have thought to do that on my own, let alone find the time to the week of my wedding. Megan was money well spent!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Kathryn · Married on 07/11/2009

Megan was professional and very easy to work with. She anticipated any logistical problems and did an excellent job of executing my vision for the day. She was very good at managing the crowd (180 guests) and ushering them to the appropriate areas of the site at different points in the evening. Her pre-wedding checklists were a life-saver and she helped me remain calm prior to and during the wedding with her exceptional organization.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Award

• E.C.F. Entertainment
    E.C.F. Entertainment Wedding DJs

Where to start! Megan at Meaningful Details is simply a dream to work with. Coming from a vendor's perspective, a DJ's at that, interacting with a wedding coordinator has it's ups and downs. Some have no flexibility. Some don't value the hard work that the DJ put in with the Bride and Groom and figure it's their way or the proverbial highway. MEGAN COULDN'T BE MORE OPPOSITE!!!! She was so open to everyone's needs, not just my own. The B&G for this particular event were amazed by Megan's seamless ability to keep everyone on point, without being annoying or demanding. I think our styles meshed so well, in fact, I know we will be working together in the near future. If you are looking for a light-hearted, extremely dedicated and focused individual to carry some of your load, please consider hiring Megan and Meaningful Details. Her work is A++++ Again, coming from a vendor who is privy to ALL the behind-the-scenes details, you will undoubtedly hit a home run with Meaningful Details! Happy Planning!!!

• J & L Catering
    J & L Catering Wedding Caterers

First, this endorsement should've been done awhile ago, for Megan is extremely fun to work with and truly pulls together an event well. Her energy is endless and her ability to coordinate everyone and everything is incredible. She is laid-back but attentive, and extremely easy to work with from both the vendors' perspectives and the bride & groom's! Megan's attention to detail and ability to blend in but get everything accomplished on the day-of in particular is amazing!

• Arlington, 02474 See on map