illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Meagan Forbes Photo

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
Elizabeth
Elizabeth J. Sent on 11/22/2022

Book this photographer!

I could not have been happier booking with Meagan. She was so easy to work with prior to the wedding. She had a form for me to fill out that listed all the info she needed in one nice place and we had a quick chat to get to know each other and then she had the rest from there! I really loved that she was on top of the family and wedding party photos after the ceremony so we could maximize the time to celebrate, not hours of photo taking. It was raining on my wedding day and she was so creative to getting some outdoor pictures without getting us soaked. Neither me nor my partner are super comfortable in front of the camera and I love how our photos look so natural and she made us feel so at ease, and not over-posed. Her turn around time was incredible and it was so fun looking over the sneak peak the next day with our families. Our photos are out of the world amazing. Please book her, you won't regret it!
Katherine
Katherine M. Sent on 09/16/2022

The Best in the Game

The only hard part about hiring Meagan was knowing she couldn’t partake in our big day as a guest, off the clock. There is just no other photographer in the industry that holds a candle to the work Meagan produces. Her attentiveness, communication, calming presence, and her God given gift of capturing life’s sweetest moments is honestly priceless. Meagan’s turn-around time is so impressive and greatly appreciated, she even gave us +100 sneak peeks the NEXT DAY! We look at our wedding photos almost every day, and never tire of the timeless images Meagan captured! Planning a wedding is stressful without a doubt, but hiring Meagan Forbes should be the easiest choice, apart from saying “I Do”!
M
Mleissa Sent on 06/28/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Meagan was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding other than marrying my husband! Meagan met with us well in advance and answered the list of a million questions I had and put my mind at ease for a photographer for one of the most important days of my life. I am personally a photographer, so it takes a lot to impress me and make me feel comfortable. Not only was Meagan the perfect calm and confident personality to have around on wedding day, I trusted her gear, how she backs up photos, her editing style, her turn around time, her choice in second shooter, and her expertise of how to shoot in different environments. The cherry on top was her pricing was competitive and reasonable! Meagan did an amazing job and I couldn’t love our final images more!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Meagan Forbes Photo frequently asked questions

Meagan Forbes Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
Meagan Forbes Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Meagan Forbes Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
Meagan Forbes Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding