208 Old Cove Road, Emerald Isle, NC 28594 Map · Phone number

About Ellen LeRoy Photography

A wedding photography service based in Emerald Isle, North Carolina with services to Wilmington and the Eastern coast, Ellen LeRoy Photography captures each wedding day’s most meaningful moments and relationships. Ellen of Ellen LeRoy Photography helps each couple become comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera so they can be confident, natural, and candid while looking their best. Couples will enjoy working with Ellen, who delivers images of moments that will leave you overwhelmed and in tears in all of the best ways.

Couples have a wide range of customizable photography packages available. They are encouraged to schedule an engagement session and think about including additional hours, a second shooter, and boudoir photography. Fully insured, Ellen works one event per day and arranges multiple location photo shoots. Couples can expect high-resolution, contemporary-style images. Additional services include:

• Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress session

Products Offered
All complete photo galleries are delivered as digital files with the option to purchase albums, canvases, flush mounts, and matted and unmatted prints. Couples can also request negatives, proofs, save the dates, and thank you cards.

Follow Ellen LeRoy Photography on

aleedw r15 297
f469dde650632d30 1484322517187 islander 15 120n2
jessawynn br 14 23n10fearless200
barclay villa wedding
aleedw pool 15 11n3
Ellen LeRoy Photography
huntercharlie long exposure pyrotechnics web
aleedw r15 245

Ellen LeRoy Photography 7
  • Torie

Torie Wright · Married on 05/02/2019

Emerald Isle Wedding

Ellen did my wedding photography and I could never say enough great things about her! We were in Ohio and she made sure to keep us informed and even went as far as recommending hair and makeup for the wedding. One the day of the event it was like we had known her forever the pictures didn't feel staged at all and she even did great with our flower girls who were both 2 and ring bear who was 5 months. This was a big decision to make and we are so happy to have found Ellen! She even got our pictures back to us in less than a month so we were even able to share them at our reception back home!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Ellen LeRoy Photography 8
    Ellen LeRoy Photography 9
    Ellen LeRoy Photography 10
    Ellen LeRoy Photography 11

Heather · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Photographer EVER! Hands DOWN

I couldnt have asked for a better photographer. Ellen gave me the best photos for my wedding at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium. Ellen listens to the couple and will deliver the pictures you are wanting. My pictures were beautiful and Ellen really knew how to pose me for my bridal portraits to make me feel beautiful and slim. Ellen will make you feel comfortable taking photos and even my groom was impressed how great she was. I have been to weddings where the photographer was in the way during the ceremony and the reception. Ellen was so professional and I dont remember seeing her in the way at all but when I got back my photos, i though to myself how and when did she capture that moment!

I would choose Ellen a thousand times over. I look forward to working with Ellen again one day

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect in every way!

Ellen did such a great job with our engagement pictures and wedding!! Our engagement pictures were on a very windy and cold day. We ended up loving the pictures but she offered to do a second engagement shoot on a day with better weather/lighting, which was much appreciated. We loved the pictures from the second shoot even more, which I hadn’t thought would be possible.

Our wedding was in late October 2018. Ellen was perfect from beginning to end. She spent the whole day with us and she (and her 2nd shooter) captured the day perfectly. My bridesmaids said they never imagined that taking wedding pictures could be so fun! She makes taking pictures comfortable and easy. We got our pictures back 3 weeks after the wedding and we are in love with all of them!

I highly recommend her—she is professional, kind, creative, and very talented. She is good at what she does and it is very clear that she is passionate about photography.

Thank you, Ellen, for giving us something that we (and our families) will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ellen LeRoy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• The Watson House and Gardens
    The Watson House and Gardens Mansion Weddings

Ellen LeRoy is just amazing. She is able to capture the perfect shot every time. Her attention to detail and use of lighting in unmatched. We love the way she is able to capture the precious moments of our brides and the beauty of our venues. We would always recommend Ellen LeRoy Photography.

• Makeup for Your Day
    Makeup for Your Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

We adore working with Ellen LeRoy Photography! Always a pleasant experience. Professional, thorough and timeless images to boot!

• Cornerstone Florist, Gifts and Party Rentals