225 Russell St., Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Marisa McDonald Photography

I believe in family and friends gathered around,

big days,

little details,

happily ever afters, legacies for future generations,

and the love that we choose

day in and day out.

I have been married for 12 years and I *still* treasure my own wedding photos in albums and on my walls. I have shared those photos with my children since they were old enough to look at books. I still remember that day and I love being able to show my kids the day our family began. Because I know how precious these memories are and how much they will mean to future generations, I love to work with couples bursting with new love who desire a beautiful visual memory of the first day of the rest of their lives.

WHAT TO EXPECT

It all starts with COFFEE (or a phone chat if you’re not local)! Why? Coffee = better wedding pictures! Its true! It is so important to me to get to know my clients before the wedding day ever arrives because that is going to make you 100% more comfortable in front of the camera! I also want to know all.the.details about this big day you are planning! I am the one vendor you will hire who will be with you the.entire.day! We need to be a good fit and I need to make sure I am prepared to help make your day amazing!

Once we are sure we are a great fit, I will send you a contract and invoice for a retainer that can be completed electronically. You will then immediately get access to my 70+ page BRIDAL GUIDE and my full wedding day questionnaire. We will work together to perfect your wedding day timeline to ensure that I am able to capture every last detail!

Next up is your COMPLIMENTARY ENGAGEMENT SESSION! Yes, you read that right! And guess what…the “why” for this is the same as coffee….better wedding pictures! The engagement session is a great time for me to get to know you better, find all your best poses, and to get you familiar with how I work before the big day arrives. I also just love giving gifts, so please consider this my gift to you!

About 8 weeks before your wedding date, we will revisit the questionnaire and timeline and FINALIZE our plans for the big day.

Finally, the BIG DAY is here! You will feel confident and prepared to fully enjoy your big day. I will take care of capturing every magical moment!

Within 2 months I will deliver your online gallery of images. You will have full access to download, enjoy, share, print all of your special moments at no additional cost! These are YOUR memories! You will have the option to purchase professional prints at drugstore prices right in your gallery (but you are welcome to print them anywhere you like).

For those who want to create their first heirloom album, I will work with you to create a gorgeous final product!

ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING STORY FOR YEARS TO COME!

Follow Marisa McDonald Photography on

Marisa McDonald Photography 2
Marisa McDonald Photography 3
Marisa McDonald Photography 4

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Our family had a wonderful time with Marisa during our family shoot! We have a toddler who does not always like everyone but he was really comfortable with her (a little too much lol). I highly recommend booking Marisa!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Thomas · Married on 10/21/2017

Marisa is an amazing photographer. I engaged her to photograph the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law and the experience could not have been better. Her photos provided evidence she was everywhere to capture all of our special moments but I can hardly recall seeing her during the ceremony and reception. To top everything off her photos are the best. I could not be more pleased. The attached photo is one Marisa took of my wife and I along with our grandson. Absolutely perfect. Thanks Marisa!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Marisa McDonald Photography 7

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was such a joy to photograph Amber & Elliott's Big Day!

Marisa McDonald Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 225 Russell St. Oceanside, CA, 92058 See on map