225 Russell St., Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Marisa McDonald Photography

Marisa McDonald Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Oceanside, California and available throughout Southern California and beyond.

Hey there future bride and groom!

Congratulations on your engagement! I bet you are over the moon and so excited to plan every little detail for your wedding day. You may already be thinking about your gown, venues, wedding cake, and adorable “will you be my bridesmaid” gifts! All of this is so fun and will be such a special part of your day! As a former bride and a current wedding industry professional, I want to tell you a little secret though…THE most important part of your wedding day is the one thing that you won’t be able to enjoy until after the day is done but it will last long after the honeymoon. Its the one thing that will be cherished by your kids and your grandkids…Photography!

I’m Marisa and I LOVE making sure couples like you get STUNNING forever images of their wedding day. From the first look, to the first kiss, from the ceremony to the reception, I am committed to capturing all of your wedding memories. But here's the thing.....These aren’t your grandma’s wedding portraits! I mean don’t get me wrong…I hope your Grandma absolutely LOVES the images I take at your wedding. It’s just that this is so much more than making sure you two are perfectly centered and looking straight at the camera in a perfect pose. I don’t just want to capture what you look like on your wedding day. I want to capture your connection, your love, your laughs, your tears, and every moment in between! I promise we’ll get that perfect pose for Grandma but we’ll get so much more too!

Now I've told you that photography is important for preserving your memories but do you know it is also an important part of creating an amazing wedding day? Yup! In fact, your photographer is the ONLY vendor you hire who will be with you the ENTIRE day of your wedding. You will likely spend more time with your photographer than you will with your fiancé on your wedding day! 😱

That’s why its so important to me that my couples and I are a great match and that we build a great relationship before the wedding day! So how do you know if we’re a good match? Well, let me tell you a little about me….I’m a former lawyer. I’m a mom to two high energy boys and I loveI love country music, audio books, avocado toast, salsa dancing, and coffee. My favorite recent book? Becoming Michelle Obama, hands down. Game of Thrones? Yes. Team Arya. Harry Potter? Harry is my favorite of course but I have to admit I’m a Hufflepuff. I’m calm, friendly, and easy going but also very professional and driven to get the best results!

Think we might get along? I bet we would! Let’s grab coffee (and some avocado toast) and chat more…my treat!

Some of the many other services available from this photographer include:

• Additional photographer
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Albums
  • Digital files (available two months after the big day)
  • Prints

Marisa McDonald Photography 7
  • Summer

Summer Mcgrane · Married on 03/16/2019

Photographer Extraordinaire!

Marisa is an excellent photographer and very flexible when it comes to what her client's wish for their photographic experience. She is willing to meet in person to go over details and her clients vision for their photo shoot/event. She is a kind, warm person who is passionate about what she does and helping people have their best experience for their big day! I definitely recommend working with Marisa for your next event; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Marisa McDonald Photography 15
    Marisa McDonald Photography 16

Marisa McDonald Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for this kind review! I absolutely loved capturing your day!

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Our family had a wonderful time with Marisa during our family shoot! We have a toddler who does not always like everyone but he was really comfortable with her (a little too much lol). I highly recommend booking Marisa!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Marisa McDonald Photography Pricing

Marisa McDonald Photography Price Rates

Marisa McDonald Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,993.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marisa McDonald Photography 1
    Save 15% on Weddings Prior through May 2020

If you are on a tight timeline, you are in luck! I am offering a 15% discount for select available dates through May 2020. Just mention this offer when you contact me.

• 225 Russell St. Oceanside, CA, 92058 See on map