Sydni Media

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 - FULLY BOOKED! Booking 2023/2024!

Hi There!

I am a wedding Photographer & Videographer out of Wilmington, North Carolina. Originally from Westchester, New York, I fell in love with the south after attending UNCW. While I originally planned to work in film and television after college, Covid threw a wrench in my plan. Since television jobs were scarce and I had been practicing photography for fun since I was 12 and studying video since I was 14, I started doing videography & photography on the side to pay my bills! I ended up filming one of my good friends weddings in 2018 and I absolutely fell in love and found my calling. After that, I decided this is what I wanted to do so I started my own wedding photography and videography business shortly after! I am honored to be chosen for your big day and it is a job I do not take lightly. I know how important this day is and will be by your side the entire day from the tears, smiles, dancing, and all the little moments!

Services Offered:
On the big day, Julia will be your hype girl. This professional will check everything from your hair to your dress and capture your stunning beauty with every click of her camera. In addition, she will walk you through every pose to help you look and feel confident in every picture. Sydni Media offers a number of packages, all of which come with a complimentary engagement session. This engagement shoot is an important part of the process for Julia. She uses it to get to know you and your partner better and make sure you feel comfortable in front of the camera. On your wedding day, she will photograph all the small details, tears of love, and laughter as you marry the love of your life.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amber H. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Julia was personal and professional to all degrees.

First time had worked with Julia. Did a fantastic awesome job. Did all in a timely manner.. worked with both me, coordinator and Patrick, dj . Love when the team for the day comes together!
    James R. Married on 04/30/2022

10 out of 10!!!

Julie was incredible! Dare I say our “favorite” vendor for the big day, and we had a bunch of great ones! During the photo sets we did with her, she was prepared with poses and back drops in mind, but spoke to us in a very friendly manner while still giving us good direction for the photos. She kept us smiling and laughing even in between photos. You can tell she genuinely cares about the work that she is doing and wants to produce great, lasting portraits. She sent us (quite a few) gifts over the course of our engagement and scheduled several calls to go over specific details with us to ensure she was able to capture exactly what we wanted. She is truly a lovely individual and FANTASTIC photographer. I’ve heard of (and seen) less than ideal wedding photos, so I had mentally prepared for anything. However, I have to say that my husband and I could not be more thrilled with every single photo from our big day. We were initially in shock about how beautiful they all were!! I/we HIGHLY recommend Syndi Media for anyone in search of a photographer in the Wilmington area, and anywhere else she is willing to do business!

Sydni Media's reply:

Jay!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words!!! I absolutely LOVED being apart of you and Grant's day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Julia DeNigris
Julia DeNigris
Owner

Hey There!

My name is Julia Sydni DeNigris. Born and raised from NY, I found myself down south for college and could not leave after.

I am so passionate about what I do, hearing so many different stories and being apart of a couples big day means the world to me.

I can not wait to chat and learn all about you two!!

South College Road Wilmington, NC, 28405
9144200480
Location of (Sydni Media)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding