Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

65 Reviews for Maybe Sew

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Leighanna did an AWESOME job on my dress! I had lost about 30 lbs since I bought my dress and when I needed it altered, she was able to work magic on a fully beaded dress without breaking the bank. Leighanna was recommended to me by a great family friend who has been using her for over 20 years! Leighanna's work is flawless and you will NOT be disappointed! I can't wait to have her work on another dress for me! THANK YOU LEIGHANNA!!!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Hillary · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with Leighanna from Maybe Sew! She altered both my and my mom's dresses and was so kind and easy to work with. She did a FABULOUS job on my dress and the bustle, and although she is very busy, she was prompt and clear. I am so happy we chose to work with her!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

Leighanna went above and beyond for my wedding dress. She did the typical alterations (hem, bustle, taking it in, etc) but she also created off the shoulder lace sleeves that connected right to the sweetheart neckline of my dress. It looked seamless when it was finished and as if the dress was designed that way originally. Along the way there were many bumps (lost fabric/lace, not enough fabric/lace, etc) and I had to visit Leighanna for several appointments but she never charged me more than the original quote even though I know she spent a lot of time making sure the sleeves turned out just like I wanted. She is a true professional who cares about her client. She worked so hard on my dress and it turned out exactly as I imagined.

Sent on 11/20/2017