2625 Marys Lake Road, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 150
Availability Check your date

About Marys Lake Lodge

Mary Lake Lodge is a rustic wedding venue located in Estes Park, Colorado. Since 1913, this venue has been dazzling its guests with its views of the Estes Valley and Twin Sisters Mountain. When couples exchange their vows at the lodge, they will also be situated near many of the scenic attractions in the area, such as the Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park that they can experience after the wedding celebrations are over. With this abundance of natural beauty mixed with luxurious amenities, you and your guests will be able to enjoy a timeless ceremony and reception at the lodge.

Facilities and Capacity
Mary Lake Lodge can accommodate up to 150 of your friends and family. With both indoor and outdoor locations available, couples are sure to find a setting to meet their needs. The romantic Forever Garden overlooks Marys Lake and the Rocky Mountains, providing a naturally beautiful backdrop for your ceremony. With its seasonal flower garden, you will be able to experience the beauty of this space year round. The Grand Room truly offers couples a grand location for their ceremony. From its vaulted ceilings to its stone fireplace, this space provides a traditional-style setting for couples and guests to enjoy. This space also features an outdoor deck which provides clear views of the Estes Valley. The Foundation Room is another indoor wedding option. This space also provides stunning views of the surrounding lake and mountains, and is a bit more suited for smaller weddings.

Couples and guests wishing to remain at the lodge after the ceremony and reception will have a variety of accommodations to choose from. The staff can provide you and your wedding party with everything from historic hotel suites to modern condominiums. The attentive staff can also assist with your event planning needs. If you would like assistance with setup and cleanup, or perhaps obtaining a bridal suite, the staff will also take care of those needs. The staff is quite attentive to details to ensure couples can experience their dream wedding on property.

Follow Marys Lake Lodge on

The couple
lance2009001

49 Reviews for Marys Lake Lodge

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

Bride, do yourself a favor and don't look any further! Book them, stat!
    Jessica and Annaleigh and their ENTIRE team were absolutely amazing. I felt like they had everything handled, and I didn't have to worry about a thing...which is a miracle for a Bride leading up to and on her wedding day! A small hiccup happened with the table cloth linens (totally my fault because I changed the color without seeing the fabric physically), and when I got there I didn't like the color I changed it to. I told my two girls, and they told me they would handle it. I didn't even question whether or not they could fix it for us.
    All of our guests were able to stay on site, which was fantastic and made the reception/partying that much more fun :) The venue setting is unreal, and the photos are amazing! The bridal suite we used to get ready was perfect for the 5 of us and our makeup/hair vendors. My family stayed in the 4BR lodge haus, so if you have a large wedding party or family, that's the perfect spot for you!
    I was constantly emailing them with questions, and they were quick to reply. My husband and I are vegan, and the chef created a brand new vegan menu for us for our day, and everyone loved the food! John, our personal server, was on point the whole night, making sure we had a drink in our hand and that our bellies were full.
    The Mary's Lake Lodge team made our day so incredibly special, and our plan is to go back to celebrate our anniversary next year. That's how much we enjoyed our stay :)
    Thank you Jessica and Annaleigh and the whole team for an amazing experience!

Hillary · Married on 04/22/2017

The staff at Mary's Lake Lodge was absolutely amazing! My (now husband) and I walked in on a whim to check out the place and Annaleigh took the time to show us around and tell us about wedding options. We ended up booking that day and 8 months later we had our beautiful wedding up there. The place and the surrounding area is gorgeous! The staff is incredibly accommodating and made our day so very special. Everyone there is so nice and worked with us to make our big day something from a dream!

Lea is one of the most helpful ladies I have ever met. She was able to answer every question that my fiance and I had, and then some. I'd recommend her and this venue to all of my friends that are getting married!

Marys Lake Lodge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 30
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 2625 Marys Lake Road Estes Park, CO 80517 See on map