Marry Me Maui

Wailuku, Hawaii View map
$518 Package Price

$518 Package Price

Marry Me Maui is a wedding planning company based in Wailuku, Hawaii. Since 1997, owners Co and Joe have been providing unforgettable wedding experiences for couples and their guests. They specialize in small beach weddings or semi private venues of Maui. You will work closely with the owners, with at least one of them being on-site the day of your wedding.

Affordable Maui wedding and elopement packages, professional photography, in room styling, musicians and all ancilary services to make your wedding spectacular.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$518

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$518

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Tiffany S. Married on 12/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for better!

I thought it would be more stressful to plan a destination wedding but Joe made this process painless! More than one of my guests said it was the best wedding they鈥檇 ever been to and I couldn鈥檛 have done it without Joe and Co. the photos were wonderful too! (This review won鈥檛 let me upload any properly).

Marry Me Maui's reply:

Our Pleasure. And thanks for the cool gifts! We appreciate the thought. You guys were awesome.
    Warmest Aloha

Co and Joe
    Marie Married on 08/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Me and my new wife was married on 08/08/2018 and we had the best experience with this company.. we got married during a hurricane and my soon to be wife worried all day due to the rain and weather conditions all around. Jo called and quickly redirected us to a beautiful new beach the sun was shining and it couldn't have been more perfect. I wanted my wife to be stress free and she was!! Jo and Co handled everything we just showed up got dressed and said "I Do". Their son Jordan was also there to help and was preffesional and helpful through everything. Thank yall for giving us a memory to last a lifetime!!
    The Newly Married Saunders
    Amy Married on 07/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Co and Joe were wonderful. My husband and I actually live in China and wanted a destination wedding in Maui. We accidentally found them online and liked their package so we decided to go with them. Co helped us get everything set up and made sure every detail was what we wanted. Co sent us a very detailed itinerary to make sure we got to know the process well and companied us through the whole ceremony. Joe was very professional when taking our photos and we look forward to seeing all the fantastic photos. We were very pleased with everything and will definitely recommend them to anybody who wants a stressless wedding in Hawaii.

Amy and Spencer

Exclusive

656 Meakanu Lane #1601 Wailuku, Hawaii, 96793
808-385-2247
808-385-2247

Usually in the office between 9am and 4pm M-F Hawaii time. Standard time we are 3 hours earlier than west coast. Daylight savings we are 2 hours earlier than west coast.
Location of (Marry Me Maui)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding