Marge Maghoney Photography

Hayward, CA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Hey y'all!

I'm psyched you found me! Welcome to Marge Maghoney Photography. I'm not looking to meet your expectations nor do I want to exceed them.

I want to blow you away.

I have simple hour-based packages to choose from and the most basic one includes:

- Unlimited digital photos (flashdrive of all original photos will be provided).

- Photo editing/post processing (flashdrive of all edited photos will be provided both in color and black & white).

- Online gallery to share with friends & family and orderi prints directly.

- Online product account for ordering souvenirs with wedding images directly.

- Shared rights to photos.

- Photo storybook slideshow with background music online and on a flashdrive .

- Posting of the edited images on the Facebook fan page. Instantly share your album with one click and tag up the photos so you and your guests can enjoy the memories you created.

- Souvenir 5" x 7" magazine style softcover photo book.

Turn around time:

10 business days from the day of your event. Within this time, I will email the links to all your online galleries and accounts and mail all the flashdrive (original and edited). The photo book takes about a week to arrive from the publisher so add another week for the book (will be mailed separately).

Packages:

Family & Maternity Photos - $500 (45 minutes)

The Quickie - $700 (1 hour)

The All-in-1 San Francisco City Hall Package - $1,000 (1.5 hours)

The West Coast Treat - $1,200 (2 hours)

The California Elopement - $1,700 (3 hours)

Stoked To Get Hitched - $2,200 (4 hours)

The Elite San Francisco City Hall Wedding Experience - $2,400 (4 hours)

Insanely Wicked Party - $3,200 (6 hours)

The Totally Rad Blowout - $4,200 (8 hours)

Reviews:

www.margemaghoney.com

Smiles, Marge Maghoney
marge@margemaghoney.com
800-701-4125, 510-600-2762

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
  • O
    Oriana Married on 07/11/2015
    I don't have words that can express how amazing Marge is. She is THE best bang for the buck out there. She is super professional and easy going. She makes you feel completely comfortable. We had SUCH a good time taking photos with her and felt totally at ease. I can't believe how fast her turnaround is!

We did a photo shoot with everyone the day before the wedding and everyone was so comfortable and relaxed. Even people that were concerned and unwilling at first felt totally comfortable and natural in front of the camera when they met her.

I can't even express how amazing she is. The wedding photos were beautiful. She did the most amazing job. I didn't even see her and all of a sudden I get these photos from her and I'm thinking, I was HOPING you caught that but she is like a photographer NINJA. She is not intrusive at ALL. Amazing work. I loved her.
    Mindy O. Married on 03/21/2014
    I'm so glad I chose Marge Maghoney for our photographer! We got married at San Francisco City Hall and it was such a relief to have someone with us that could show us where to go and what to do! It was such a peaceful experience with Marge during a day that could easily be frantic and chaotic. Our photos turned out so amazing and she put together an awesome video of our photos as well! I would 100% use Marge for your wedding or any event for that matter.
    Krysta Married on 07/01/2013
    Marge is AMAZING!! I was browsing the Internet about a year out from my wedding date and came across her website. Within seconds of reading her BIO I knew I found our perfect match. She was very quick on getting back to me and thankfully had our date open. Leading up to the wedding we emailed ideas, pictures and important guest info. Out of all the vendors we used, I felt most confident and at ease knowing I had her to be there on our big day. Wedding day was a big blur for me but not even a week later and I already have edited, BEAUTIFUL photos. I am so impressed by how fast we got our pictures and we LOVE them. I hope I have a reason in the future to work with Marge again!

Hayward, 94541
(510) 600-2762

9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location of (Marge Maghoney Photography)

Marge Maghoney Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Marge Maghoney Photography include in the starting price?

Marge Maghoney Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Marge Maghoney Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Marge Maghoney Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Marge Maghoney Photography offer?

Marge Maghoney Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Marge Maghoney Photography offer?

Marge Maghoney Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Marge Maghoney Photography offer for wedding events?

Marge Maghoney Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Marge Maghoney Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Marge Maghoney Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding