Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number

About Mareta Creations

Mareta Creations is a design company offering a range of design and photography services—from advertising and logo development to fine invitations and event coverage. Since everything we do is custom, quotes are available after consultation. All of our designers have formal training in design from four-year universities. Although we are a Northern Virginia-based company, we have served clients all over the world. Contact us today to learn how we can assist you in making the MOST of your moment!

Follow Mareta Creations on

nicoleandre
nicoleandre program

2 Reviews for Mareta Creations

Donald · Married on 09/20/2014

She did a fabulous job on our wedding invitations and was great to work with. In addition to providing a beautiful product, they were the perfect blend of classic sophistication and quirkiness to match our modern vintage themed wedding -- just what a customized invitation should be. With so many options, she helped us to find the perfect fit for us. They were done in a timely manner, stamped and addressed just as I needed with my busy schedule.

Sent on 11/22/2014

I knew I wanted high quality, beautiful invitations to set the tone for my wedding. I looked around at a lot of different places and prices were high for just the simplest of designs. I knew I wanted something more unique and not just a cookie cutter invitation. I made an appointment with Mareta Creations thinking that it would be way beyond my budget but I thought I'd give it a shot. I am so glad I did. The prices were comparable to the prices of generic invitations offered on popular wedding websites and local stores/chains, PLUS I was able to create a custom invitation based on what I envisioned. I am so happy I went with Mareta Creations. They worked with my on tweaks, gave great recommendations, and did a fantastic job. I had a lot of hiccups with last minute guest list changing, hotel information additions, etc. but nothing that Mareta Creations could not handle. They went above and beyond to ensure that everything was taken care of and everything was exactly as I anticipated. Mareta Creations is extremely professional and I will be providing them my business again. The owner, Mayka, is a pleasure to work with and she really takes pride in what she does, a true professional. If you choose Mareta Creations for your invitations or any stationary needs, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Mareta Creations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

• Woodbridge, 22192 See on map