Pink Orchid Invitations

Gaithersburg, MD View map

Handcrafted with love, Pink Orchid Invitations is a custom invitation company located in the DC metro area.

We create unique and stunning creations for the discerning bride who is looking to dazzle her guests. From invitations to program fans, we can design your entire wedding stationery set.

Have questions or need a quote? Say hello over at our website www.pinkorchidinvitations.com or email the owner and designer caroline@pinkorchidinvites.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 09/15/2019

Great to work with!

We found Caroline on Etsy and had her create our place cards and programs. The programs were absolutely perfect and Caroline was able to fit all of our custom text, which was so appreciated! She also made the place cards work for our needs, even with some long names and table names and finished everything in time to hand in to our venue. We really appreciated her flexibility with the templates and answers to our myriad questions!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/11/2018
    Caroline did an excellent job on the stickers, wedding invitations, and escort cards. She was flexible with making changes to her designs. She changed the colors of the font, ribbons and envelopes without any issues. She also easily made the escort cards double sided and customized the size of an In Loving Memory sign. A month before the wedding I realized I had misspelled a few guest names and Caroline was able to quickly redo them and ship them to me.

I would recommend if you order the gold glitter escort cards to take them out of the packaging once you receive them. I left mine for a few months and the cards started to get under one another causing the gold glitter part to lift up. I was able to separate them and glue the gold glitter part back without any issues.

I would definitely use her services again!
    Melissa Married on 05/06/2017
    We absolutely loved working with Caroline! She was friendly, professional and creative. She helped us with everything from paper weight to font and overall design. Our final result was what we dreamed of. I highly recommend using Pick Orchid for any of your invitation needs!

Deals

Pink Orchid Invitations 1
Discount
5% Discount when you become a fan of Pink Orchid Invitations on Facebook.

Gaithersburg, MD, 20874

M-F 10-6pm
Location of (Pink Orchid Invitations)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding