Makeup By Diana

West Hempstead, New York, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Makeup By Diana

Makeup By Diana is a wedding makeup company located in West Hempstead, New York. Makeup artist and founder Diana is honored to be a part of an individual’s momentous day. She strives to enhance the natural beauty of the wedding. She truly invests herself in the process as she appreciates just how important this milestone moment is in the life of a prospective newlywed. With over 12 years of experience in the beauty industry, this enthusiastic individual has covered numerous weddings and professional photoshoots.

Makeup By Diana offers on-site appointments, so you can enjoy the beautifying process from the luxury of your chosen venue. Diana will liaise with you for a consultation and she will strive to ascertain your desired aesthetic for your wedding day. A makeup trial is an ideal way to collaborate with this personable individual. She assists the entire wedding party and can provide false-lash applications, too.

Follow Makeup By Diana on
146280f17b6f4500 1481135204298 137408710151930995064539113976038n

58 Reviews for Makeup By Diana

Jackie Colonna · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Diana is the absolute best and does a flawless job! She has done makeup for a few of my cousins, as well as my sister's wedding, so I knew I wanted her to do mine too. My makeup was absolutely beautiful and lasted the whole night, even through the tears! My bridal party and mom also commented on how much they loved their makeup! On top of that, Diana is so sweet and so easy to talk to, which just adds to the great experience I had with her! I highly recommend using Diana!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Sender Burk · Married on 09/13/2019

The BEST makeup artist!

Diana is an amazing makeup artist - I woke up with a cold sore on my wedding day 😫 and thanks to Diana you can’t see it in ANY of the pictures!!! I have already recommended her to a few friends without any hesitation! She was recommended to me through a coworker, and right from our first conversation I felt comfortable and confident that she’d make me look beautiful. I saw her for a trial, she communicates so well to someone like me who’s not used to wearing a lot of make up. It never felt too heavy, even with the lashes. We played with my eyeshadow color, going a little lighter, seeing what looked good. I never felt rushed, in fact she suggested some of the changes and was willing to spend whatever time I needed. Once the trial was over I couldn’t wait to see Diana again on my wedding day. On my wedding day I woke up with a cold sore - what a nightmare! Thanks to Diana’s talent no one could tell. I received so many complainants on my makeup that day - even from the photographer. You won’t get a better make up artist than Diana - her prices are fair, her talent is immeasurable, and she’s an absolute pleasure to work with. I’m so grateful that she was a part of my special day.

Sent on 10/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup By Diana Pricing

Makeup By Diana Price Rates

Makeup By Diana FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• West Hempstead, New York West Hempstead, NY, 11552 See on map
    5163193712 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup By Diana)