White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Northport, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Courtney S. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply the best!

Choosing Liz to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made! It goes without saying that Liz's creativity talent are unmatched and we will cherish our photos from her for many years to come. Looking through our gallery for the first time, we laughed, cried, and smiled. Liz did such a wonderful job of capturing our and our loved ones' unique personalities and emotions. In addition to her incredible photography talent, Liz was also an absolutely pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She is kind and bubbly and makes you feel immediately at ease when you’re with her. Her sense of humor had us cracking up all day (and at our engagement session). My husband hates taking photos and we are kind of awkward at posing, but Liz made it fun and comfortable! Liz is also extremely organized and experienced, so you won’t need to worry about a thing if you work with her. For example, on our first FaceTime call, she drafted up a rough wedding day timeline on the spot! We knew then that we could trust her completely to make our day a success. She was also extremely responsive and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding day, including by providing other vendor recommendations whenever I asked (who ended up being fantastic in their own right!) and answering all of my (many) questions with knowledge, patience, and grace. During and after our wedding day, our guests couldn’t stop raving about Liz’s friendliness and professionalism. We can’t wait to work with Liz again for future family photos. She is a bright light that makes magic wherever she goes. We’re very grateful to have found her!
    Shari Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing photographer!

We got married Memorial Day weekend and had to keep the wedding outdoors because of COVID concerns. The weather was an unexpected 50 degrees and raining, and I had really wanted light and airy photos that I was worried I wouldn't get because of the weather. Liz somehow managed to make it look like it wasn't raining at all and the photos are amazing-she even made sure I got the outdoor photos I wanted without runining my dress before the ceremony even started. Erin did an amazing job capturing the guys getting ready, and all the photos are incredible. Would highly recommend White Pear!!
    Jenna M. Married on 05/16/2021

Perfection

Liz will make your wedding photo dreams come true. Her photos speak for themselves - perfectly light, bright and airy. What you may not know is how AMAZING she is as a person, and that she will make you feel comfortable, beautiful and confident. After several postponements last year, Liz was easy to communicate with and was always helpful while being understanding and kind. She will make your wedding day run smoothly all while making jokes and just being a positive presence. Her assistant Erin was just as sweet and funny! Couldn't have asked for better photographers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelley & Gregory
    40 photos · 08/02/2018

Intrigue Wedding Films Intrigue Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

Marneycakes Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor Northport, 11768
516-998-6879

By appointment only
Location of (White Pear Photography Studios Inc)

White Pear Photography Studios Inc frequently asked questions

What photography services does White Pear Photography Studios Inc include in the starting price?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does White Pear Photography Studios Inc include in their most popular wedding package?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does White Pear Photography Studios Inc offer?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does White Pear Photography Studios Inc offer?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does White Pear Photography Studios Inc offer for wedding events?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend White Pear Photography Studios Inc and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

White Pear Photography Studios Inc is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding