81 Scudder Avenue 2nd Floor, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Follow White Pear Photography Studios Inc on

tarynbryan0077

136 Reviews for White Pear Photography Studios Inc

• Giselle

Giselle · Married on 09/02/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with!

My husband and I couldn't have been happier selecting Liz as our wedding photographer. She is super professional, personable, and dependable. She knows how to make you feel comfortable even if you've never posed for professional photos before. The photos she took of our wedding have received nothing but rave compliments from family and friends, and we'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Justin Sloboda · Married on 09/02/2018

The Best Photographer I've Ever Worked With

I want you all to understand something about me. I don't write reviews online, I don't have social media, and I absolutely abhor interacting with people on the internet (you're all monsters).

In order for me to willingly sit here, make an account on a website, and then write a review, something extraordinary needs to have taken place. What happened was Liz. Her talent, demeanor, and overall presence on our big day was extraordinary.

Five minutes on her website will tell you that she takes beautiful, amazing photos. What five minutes on her site won't tell you is the person behind the camera is an unparalleled professional, one who knows how to handle the stress of a wedding and make you feel at ease even while everything is moving a mile a minute.

I've worked in events (weddings included) for almost ten years now and have dealt with many, many photographers. I can't remember one who did nearly as much for the bride and groom as Liz did for us. Liz truly cares about the couples she works with and brings out the best of them in her art. I can't recommend her enough.

• Susannah

Susannah · Married on 09/02/2018

A Dream Come True!

Booking with White Pear Photography Studios was the first decision my husband and I made regarding our wedding. We picked a wedding date minutes after getting engaged in order to be able to check Liz’s availability right away. We were confident that the White Pear team would document our big day perfectly, but what they provided in addition to stunning photos is what really set them apart. From wedding planning to execution, Liz was there every step of the way remaining organized, responsive, accommodating, and positive. Her calming presence and humorous attitude made being photographed a comfortable experience and balanced out our wedding day nerves. Simple gestures like holding my train in the grass to guarantee it stayed pristine, to pointing out [privately] when my undergarments were showing, allowed me to feel cared for and secure. Impressively, Liz and her assistants were able to corral my very large (and very loud) extended family effortlessly for a photo from my “wish list.” Liz’s talent for finding the right shots is unmatched. She and her team stayed later than scheduled to ensure we did not miss the sunset and its dreamy photo opportunities. These are just a few of the countless reasons why White Pear Photography Studios made our wedding day one that we will cherish forever!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography)
    Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

• Marneycakes
    Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

• 81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor Northport, NY 11768 See on map