Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (5)
Slideshow (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)

Liz as a person is so laid back and very detail oriented and she has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is amazing at posing you in the most flattering way. Even my husband who hates having his photograph taken was pleasantly surprised. I enjoy taking photographs as a hobby and Liz made me feel comfortable with making requests for specific photographs. Liz went above & beyond her role of photographer with fluffing my dress, securing my veil, carrying my dress and very heavy bouquet and even allowing us to catch a ride with her when we didn't feel like paying for the limo for an additional hour. Liz even went so far as to select the perfect ceremony location. I honestly couldn't have selected a more beautiful location myself. When I received my teasers on my honeymoon I cried my eyes out with how amazing everything turned out. Each photograph was more beautiful than the next and even better than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you Liz!

Photo of White Pear Photography Studios Inc in Northport, NY
Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz , from White Pear , did my daughters wedding on June 8th this year. As the father of the bride I couldn’t be happier with her, her staff and helpers. The photos were magnificent, worthy of a magazine. Liz was the consummate professional and knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it. She was in tune to the brides needs and goals, as well as the extended family. Not an easy task! Her take charge style was amazing, and made a stressful day a totally relaxing and pleasurable experience. I highly recommend her and could not be happier with the results!!

Profile Picture paul, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was one of the most important vendors to us when we were planning our wedding, and I'm so lucky to have found Liz. We spent hours looking at different photography vendors, and White Pear's style and vision stood out above the rest. My husband specifically was very picky when getting a photographer he will spend hours comparing photographers work until we found liz and he felt in love with her work. From our first call to our wedding day, Liz was awesome to work with. She was so organized in getting all the photos we wanted, and no task was too small; she even helped carry around my dress train to make sure it didn't get dirty while we were taking pictures outside. She was such a calming presence on my wedding day, which was really helpful among all the chaos. Throughout the day, Liz and her team were friendly and unobtrusive, and Liz was so patient with me as I dragged her around the room trying to get shots with some of my friends. My mom love Liz, she kept saying how organized and professionally they were. She let me know she was friendly and personable, and was always available when we had questions or wanted a specific picture. Liz was everything you'd want in someone that you're working with; she stayed flexible when plans kept changing. We received our teaser and they're absolutely amazing, even better than anything I could've imagined! Every time I look at them I see something new that I had missed before. Liz’s ability to capture the perfect moment really comes out in her work. I felt like I relived my whole wedding day again, including the parts I missed haha. Everyone in my family is gushing over how wonderful the pictures are. When I got to the reception part, I've never enjoyed looking at reception pictures so much; she captured such wonderful moments of family and friends during the night! White Pear are truly a business that loves what they do, and I am and I am honored to have had Liz as as our wedding photographer! Thank you so much.

Photo of White Pear Photography Studios Inc in Northport, NY

220x220 sq 1510254330486 brittneyeric0042
220x220 sq 1510254345713 caitlinkevin0005
220x220 sq 1510254325367 070img0788

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor, Northport, NY 11768   See On Map