Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (5)
Slideshow (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)

You will always hear that the one area you should not skimp out on for your wedding is your photography and I could not agree more! Liz is the owner and main photographer of White Pear and she is the most talented photographer I have ever met! Not only does Liz and her assistant Brittany have a keen eye for capturing candid shots of pure love and happiness, but she also gives amazing and clear directions to make you look amazing in all your photos. I first heard of Liz and White Pear from a couple that got married back in 2011. I wasn’t even dating my husband at that point but I KNEW that Liz would be exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Liz’s photos are so natural and expressive that it was just what I was looking for! When my husband proposed, I knew I had to reach out to her ASAP! I booked her almost a year and a half in advanced and I’m so glad I did! At our first meeting with Liz she was able to reassure myself and my now husband about being comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is in no way a camera comfortable person and I was worried he was going to look uncomfortable or awkward in the pictures. When we met her at Sagamore Hill for our engagement shoot last April, she made us both feel so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. She was so positive and reassuring that it made the whole process so easy for us! Our engagement photos came back and they were beautiful!!! It made us that much more confident and ready for our wedding day! Liz and Brittany were a dream team on our wedding day. Throughout the whole day, Liz was able to keep our families in line, get in all the pictures we requested and all before cocktail hour! The entire day we didn’t even know they were there! They were so good at staying at out of the way of our guests and still capturing all of the best photos. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is truly passionate about her work and the couples she shoots for then Liz is your girl!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I cannot express how grateful I am that we chose Liz to be with us on our most special day! I had been looking at photographers for months and I kept coming back to the White Pear site - the photos looked so natural, the couples were captured so genuinely and Liz's passion and energy rang throughout every image and piece of text. I still remember our first phone call - although we had never met in person, she felt like a friend who I could trust and lean on to make sure my big day was executed exactly as I dreamed it would. I called my now husband and said, 'I want to hire Liz!' I have never been so confident about anything as I was about wanting Liz by my side on my wedding day. On the day, she was an absolute machine, getting every shot off my 1000 page photo list and moving swiftly to stay on time; not only that, she did this all with grace, kindness and care. Following the wedding, many of my guests as well as my bridal party commented on how incredible Liz managed the day. Some even saying they wish they had hired her for their wedding! When all was said and done, she delivered the photos back in record time! It was the greatest gift to be able to see everything she captured and feel the magic of the day in her photographs. Every photo was more stunning than the last! So unbelievably thankful we trusted our instincts and hired Liz for the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

White Pear Photography Studios Inc Pricing

220x220 sq 1510254330486 brittneyeric0042
220x220 sq 1510254345713 caitlinkevin0005
220x220 sq 1510254325367 070img0788

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor, Northport , NY 11768   See On Map