81 Scudder Avenue 2nd Floor, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Follow White Pear Photography Studios Inc on

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

The Absolute BEST Ever!!

Let me start off by saying that if you are at all debating using Liz for your wedding, DO IT! You will not regret it!

When my now husband and I got engaged over 2 years ago, Liz was the absolute first vendor we booked because we knew there was no one else we wanted to work with. Luckily, I already knew of Liz’s work from previous family weddings so I knew we’d be in great hands. Over the 2+ years leading up to our wedding, Liz was always extremely easy to get in contact with and was a huge help in planning our day-of timeline, which I really appreciated!

The day of our wedding, Liz and her assistant Britt were timely, professional, organized, attentive, and honestly just really fun!! Between the never-ending list of family portraits we requested and the fact that we had less than an hour of daylight to take outdoor pictures, Liz kept everything moving and got every single possible shot, with time to spare! Liz was constantly checking in with us when taking pictures to make sure we were doing okay (asking if we were too cold during outdoor pics, if my feet hurt, etc.), reassuring me when my dress and veil kept ripping under my shoes, and made sure to remember all the little details we had gone over beforehand (i.e., which family members should/should not be certain shots), which really just shows how she goes above & beyond for her clients.

The quality of Liz’s work is like nothing I have ever seen before, she is seriously magical! Her shots are bright, crisp, clean, and beautifully natural - not at all posed or cheesy. I absolutely love her attention to detail and how she is able to take the most creative, breathtaking shots in any setting possible. Liz truly makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself – I almost cried when she sent us our pictures because I never dreamed that my wedding photos could be so beautiful!

Our wedding guests still cannot stop raving about how amazing our pictures are, and I cannot stop staring at them (and probably never will). Hiring Liz as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I could not be happier!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Daniel Terrani · Married on 12/06/2018

Best decision of the whole wedding

Hiring Liz as our photographer was the best decision of the wedding. She deserves 15/10 rating. From her calm, sweet and funny personality, to her professional and efficient work ethic, she was absolutely amazing! She gave so much structure to our hectic day, while at the same time being so friendly and personable (I even went out of my way to spend time with her during the reception I loved her so much). In regards to the actual photo quality, she is such a talented and artistic photographer. She gave us the most gentle directions while taking our pictures that we barely even realized she was asking us to “pose.” We felt so comfortable around her during the shoot so she was she able to capture raw, natural moments. She really captured our essence and the sentiments of the day. ALL of our friends and family are obsessed with the photos and i am recommending her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 8
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 9
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 10

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

White Pear: The Best Decision We Made Besides Saying "I Do"

Other than deciding to get married, choosing to work with Liz at White Pear Photo was the BEST decision we have ever made. Liz pours her heart and soul into her work, and it shows in every photo she takes. We loved her style because she uses natural lighting and does not over-edit her pictures. She has a way of capturing the best side of everyone and has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is ultra organized and takes the time get to know the bride and groom prior to the wedding. At my wedding last month, we were running over an hour behind on hair & makeup and somehow Liz kept everyone on schedule to get every photo we wanted! Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is simply a wonderful human being. She is passionate and positive - just what every bride (and groom) need on their wedding day. Do yourself a favor and look no further for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/20/2018

White Pear Photography Studios Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Intrigue Wedding Films
    Intrigue Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

• Marneycakes
    Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

• 81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor Northport, 11768 See on map