81 Scudder Avenue 2nd Floor, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Follow White Pear Photography Studios Inc on

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 5
White Pear Photography Studios Inc 6
White Pear Photography Studios Inc 7

Jacqueline Gallagher · Getting married on 08/15/2020

fam friend rec - great pics

although I went with a diff photo place. they are nice and reasonable and good pics.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Allbright · Married on 07/05/2019

A no-brainer!

White Pear was the first vendor we booked as we began our planning. Of course, before we were engaged I followed wedding photographer accounts just dreaming of our wedding day, and Liz’s account and photos simply spoke to me. It was very important for me to feel connected to our photographer, I wanted to feel like we were on the same wavelength, and I can’t explain how I felt connected to her. I fell in love with her crisp and authentic photos and the way she uses natural light. They felt like magic. I fell in love with how her couples seemed effortless; the poses were not uptight or overly-posed, something that was REALLY important to us. Her photos just captured how truly in love her couples are!

When I saw our wedding images for the first time, I wasn’t shocked that I became obsessed with them (because I knew Liz is a genius and her talent is incredible) but I was shocked at how NATURAL my husband and I were! Liz told us where to put our arms, heads, etc. and it became the most perfect, flawless, and authentic shot. We became our authentic SELVES. I absolutely love how we can look back on our photos and think about us being totally in love and passionate with one another instead of anything different. It is such a joy that we have this time in our lives captured so sincerely.

The more time I spent with Liz throughout the day, it only validated how the connection I felt before I met her in person was the real deal! She is sunshine. Her energy is so warm, kind, and upbeat. You need positive energy on your wedding day and Liz exemplifies it. She made it known she is here for us and only us, which was so wonderful. She asked about spots in our picture location to see if it captured my vision. She fixed my hair, my veil, my dress! She was our cheerleader with the pictures reassuring us they were great shots and that we looked our best, something that even helped my husband because he is more self-conscious. She knew the exact spots where to get incredible, beautiful, TIMELESS, classic portraits. I told Liz I trusted her with my life, I meant it (still do), and she did not disappoint.

From our phone conversation, to our contract, timeline planning, and my countless silly bride questions, Liz’s communication was on point. She didn’t make me feel like I was a bother with literally anything. Our teasers were delivered a few days after and our full gallery even delivered less than 2 weeks. I know, how is she real?! We loved the detail photos and all the guest photos she took. Liz is someone who I wish was my own friend and I already know my husband and I would love to have her take anniversary photos in the future. If you’re looking into White Pear and feel a connection like I once had, do not hesitate!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

The Absolute BEST Ever!!

Let me start off by saying that if you are at all debating using Liz for your wedding, DO IT! You will not regret it!

When my now husband and I got engaged over 2 years ago, Liz was the absolute first vendor we booked because we knew there was no one else we wanted to work with. Luckily, I already knew of Liz’s work from previous family weddings so I knew we’d be in great hands. Over the 2+ years leading up to our wedding, Liz was always extremely easy to get in contact with and was a huge help in planning our day-of timeline, which I really appreciated!

The day of our wedding, Liz and her assistant Britt were timely, professional, organized, attentive, and honestly just really fun!! Between the never-ending list of family portraits we requested and the fact that we had less than an hour of daylight to take outdoor pictures, Liz kept everything moving and got every single possible shot, with time to spare! Liz was constantly checking in with us when taking pictures to make sure we were doing okay (asking if we were too cold during outdoor pics, if my feet hurt, etc.), reassuring me when my dress and veil kept ripping under my shoes, and made sure to remember all the little details we had gone over beforehand (i.e., which family members should/should not be certain shots), which really just shows how she goes above & beyond for her clients.

The quality of Liz’s work is like nothing I have ever seen before, she is seriously magical! Her shots are bright, crisp, clean, and beautifully natural - not at all posed or cheesy. I absolutely love her attention to detail and how she is able to take the most creative, breathtaking shots in any setting possible. Liz truly makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself – I almost cried when she sent us our pictures because I never dreamed that my wedding photos could be so beautiful!

Our wedding guests still cannot stop raving about how amazing our pictures are, and I cannot stop staring at them (and probably never will). Hiring Liz as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I could not be happier!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

White Pear Photography Studios Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Intrigue Wedding Films
    Intrigue Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

• Marneycakes
    Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

• 81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor Northport, 11768 See on map