Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (3)
Proofs (3)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I’m not quite sure how really to put into words how incredible and talented Liz actually is. Sometimes with incredible talent comes iffy service or delays in contact, but This is NOT the case with Liz. If you
Book White Pear, not only are you benefitting from Liz’s incredible talent but you also get the quality of service that you pay for.
From start to finish, Liz was personable, knowledgeable and accessible- after our engagement session with her, and seeing the beautiful photos that resulted therefrom, we knew we made the right choice (however, to be completely honest, there was never any doubt).
We were astonished by the speed with which we received the engagement photos and the teasers from our wedding- less than a few days!!!!! Not only were they produced quickly but they were absolutely stunning. Our friends and family have all told us that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen- no joke.
We love Liz, and would (and will) recommend her
To whoever is seeking a photographer.... she is amazing, and captured our day better than we could possibly imagine!

Photo
Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I first saw Liz Lopez in action during a wedding I was in 3 years ago and after that I knew when the time came, I wanted to work with her for my own wedding. Well the time came about two weeks ago on Christmas weekend and Liz far exceeded my already high expectations of her work! Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a professional, uber organized (like myself), solutions-driven and just an overall warm and friendly person! We've already received our teaser photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to receive them all in a few weeks. If you haven't found your photographer yet, I highly highly recommend working with Liz! From a former bride to all you future brides, you'll be very happy with this decision :) Thanks so much Liz! You captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

White Pear Photography Studios Inc Pricing

Photos

5 Photos

5 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

Events