81 Scudder Avenue 2nd Floor, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Welcome to the official Wedding Wire page of White Pear Photography! I'm Liz, a wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do. I started shooting pictures when I was seven, and I cant remember a time when photography wasn't such an important part of my life. I have the most wonderful clients who I absolutely adore, and those who know me would agree that I am a bit of a perfectionist and love to make my clients smile. I am so glad you stopped by, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or would like to chat about the possibility of us working together! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :-)

Follow White Pear Photography Studios Inc on

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 5
White Pear Photography Studios Inc 6
White Pear Photography Studios Inc 7

Daniel Terrani · Married on 12/06/2018

Best decision of the whole wedding

Hiring Liz as our photographer was the best decision of the wedding. She deserves 15/10 rating. From her calm, sweet and funny personality, to her professional and efficient work ethic, she was absolutely amazing! She gave so much structure to our hectic day, while at the same time being so friendly and personable (I even went out of my way to spend time with her during the reception I loved her so much). In regards to the actual photo quality, she is such a talented and artistic photographer. She gave us the most gentle directions while taking our pictures that we barely even realized she was asking us to “pose.” We felt so comfortable around her during the shoot so she was she able to capture raw, natural moments. She really captured our essence and the sentiments of the day. ALL of our friends and family are obsessed with the photos and i am recommending her to anyone I know getting married.

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 8
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 9
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 10

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

White Pear: The Best Decision We Made Besides Saying "I Do"

Other than deciding to get married, choosing to work with Liz at White Pear Photo was the BEST decision we have ever made. Liz pours her heart and soul into her work, and it shows in every photo she takes. We loved her style because she uses natural lighting and does not over-edit her pictures. She has a way of capturing the best side of everyone and has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is ultra organized and takes the time get to know the bride and groom prior to the wedding. At my wedding last month, we were running over an hour behind on hair & makeup and somehow Liz kept everyone on schedule to get every photo we wanted! Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is simply a wonderful human being. She is passionate and positive - just what every bride (and groom) need on their wedding day. Do yourself a favor and look no further for your wedding photographer!

• Giselle

Giselle · Married on 09/02/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with!

My husband and I couldn't have been happier selecting Liz as our wedding photographer. She is super professional, personable, and dependable. She knows how to make you feel comfortable even if you've never posed for professional photos before. The photos she took of our wedding have received nothing but rave compliments from family and friends, and we'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography)
    Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with White Pear a few times and every time is the same great experience for both our crew and our clients. The couples are so comfortable and happy, they make sure of that, and the photos are simply beautiful. Great balance of creative, natural and classy photography with a relaxed environment throughout the day. Love working with White Pear and looking forward to many more events in the future.

• Marneycakes
    Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

As a former agent for commercial photographers in Manhattan, I've worked with the best. Elizabeth has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting. As is evidenced by her portraiture, she has a talent for making both children and adults feel comfortable and natural in front of her lens. Most importantly of all, the detail she puts into her post-production work ensures that she delivers the best finished product available. I highly recommend White Pear Photography Studios. (White Pear shot the close-up image of the wedding cake with a fresh rose bouquet on top appearing in my WeddingWire.com listing.)

• 81 Scudder Avenue, 2nd Floor Northport, NY 11768 See on map