729 Acorn Street, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography)

Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) is a professional videography company out of Deer Park, New York that works diligently to document the emotional truth of your special day. Couple's final films will be stylized to match their celebration and personality. Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) will capture all of the events on your wedding day, but stresses that your celebration is more than just a fancy event. The interactions with family and friends, the tears of a mother and the joy on your face are truly what matters to this videographer.

Experience
This videographer's approach to filmmaking is unique, using each couple's tastes and ideas as the source of artistic inspiration. This technique has gotten them coverage on CBS News and The New York Post!

Couples can choose from a range of final video formats, including Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and USB hard drive. You will receive a full feature, high-definition video shot on multiple cameras and special drones. Services include:

• Additional hours
screenshot 2017 02 07 15 49 48
screenshot 2017 02 02 22 51 14
screenshot 2017 02 02 23 37 49

• Videos 9

64 Reviews for Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography)

Diana · Married on 07/14/2018

We used intrigue for our wedding on July 14, 2018. Words can not express how happy we were with Nathaniel and his team. From the moment we first contacted Nathaniel we were confident he was going to give us an amazing wedding video. We did the same day edit and I would recommend every couple invest in this. He did such a great job editing the video for all our guests to watch at the reception. It was literally breathtaking to us and to all our family & friends. The quality, editing, creativity, and the fact that the video really told the story of the day in such a perfect way, was PERFECT. Everyone can't stop talking about how beautiful the video is. We can't wait to see the full highlight. We had such a fun time working with Nathaniel and his team; they made us feel like movie stars from start to finish. They were extremely punctual, enthusiastic, pleasant and overall just really easy to work with! My husband and I were very picky and booking Intrigue was one of the best decisions we made. Look no further, hire Intrigue for your special day; you will not be disappointed!! They are honestly the best. Highly recommended!!!!!

bianca · Married on 04/27/2018

Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams...and I have some crazy dreams! Nathanial Nunziante and his team at Intrigue Wedding Films was able to bring the pure magic to life through their film. I had a vision of having our trailer played the same day before our grand entrance into the ballroom during the reception and they completely exceeded my expectations with the trailer they created. My guests were blown away by the content and quality of the video. It was romantic, emotional, and ever so lovely. Not only did they bring my vision to life, but they did so in only a few short hours! come on....they made the impossible, possible. There was not a dry eye in the room! I was super nervous throughout the course of the day and they were able to make me feel not only beautiful but relaxed and calm. It was as if I not only had a videographer following me throughout the day but my own personal confidence booster and nerve suppressor. Nathaniel was a delight! Every time I watch the video...which is A LOT, I am so moved by how he captured the love and bliss that was felt on both our behalfs. All of the planning and detail that goes into this once in a lifetime experience was captured through his lens. I married the love of my life and Nathanial Nunziante produced my very own fairytale for my world, my family, my friends and loved ones to see. Thank you and your team for creating miracles! Our most sincere gratitude for all you do.
    With love,
    Bianca & Anthony Cannizzaro

Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Windcatcher Photography
    Windcatcher Photography Wedding Photographers

I had great pleasure working with both videographers (Nathaniel and Danny) at Intrigue Wedding Films. They are very professional and truly care about their clients. I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future!

• 729 Acorn Street Deer Park, NY 11729 See on map