Crows Nest Road, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Map · Phone number

About Nikki & Chip Photography

Wife & Husband New Jersey Wedding Photographers located in Manahawkin, New Jersey, capturing Tri-State and Destination Weddings. We wholeheartedly believe that everyone has a story. Our goal is to use our fresh, creative style to capture yours and bring it to life. Most of all, we aim to give you a fun, memorable experience and wow you with your images. Photography is not just a full-time job to us, it’s what we love. Through our photography, we freeze priceless moments in time. Moments that you'll get to relive again & again. Reach out to us, and let us capture you being YOU!

Follow Nikki & Chip Photography on

Nikki & Chip Photography 6
Nikki & Chip Photography 7
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 08/23/2019

Nikki & Chip are amazing!!

Where do I begin? Working with Nikki and Chip was a wonderful experience! They were so friendly and just made it so easy for us! Not to mention our pictures are absolutely beautiful! I have already received so many compliments on the photos from my sneak peek which I did not have to wait long for! I would highly recommend using them!! They are so talented and really know what they are doing!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Nikki & Chip Photography 8
  • Catherine

Catherine O’Connell · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! All around wonderful people. Extremely talented photographers

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago. And we could not have been happier in choosing Nikki and Chip as the photographers for our wedding. From the moment I met them I knew immedietly I wanted them as our photographers. Their portfolio says it all. While the pictures are beautiful, I also wanted someone my husband and I would feel comfortable with since we felt nervous and a little uneasy about having so many pictures taken of us. Nikki and Chip made both of us feel at ease. They were comforting, funny, and laid back. They directed us in a way that didnt feel like directing at all. We were able to laugh and enjoy every aspect of our wedding day without even noticing they were there at times. Several family members told us how much they enjoyed having Nikki and Chip around too! In addition to helping with our wedding pictures, they also gave us great recommendations for hair, makeup, videography, florists, stationary, and officiants. We hired several of their recommendations and were happy with all of them. If you are looking for a photographer look no further. Nikki and Chip will take care of you!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

If you have the opportunity to work with the best, HERE THEY ARE! We met Nikki and Chip in 2016 through a referral from our friends and have not looked back since. Not only are Nikki and Chip phenomenal at what they do, they are beyond fun to work with! We have had the pleasure of them photographing our biggest life's occasions (family portraits, engagement shoot, and most recently our wedding) and each result was beyond our expectations (which are pretty high standard!) It was very important for my husband and I to have well documented pictures of our cherished moments and we can honestly say we have that through Nikki and Chip's expertise. Nikki's ability to organize shoots while always maintaining a positive, fun outlook and Chip's ability to creatively construct ideas to reality makes them the dream team. We cannot be more thankful to know such amazing photographers (and friends) and are excited for Nikki and Chip to continue to capture our love. Love, The Cerrato Family

Sent on 09/21/2018

Award

Nikki & Chip Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance