62 Reviews for Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography)

Ceremony (11)
Liability Insurance (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)
Blu-Ray (1)
59 Intrigue Films (Luxury, Award Winning Wedding Cinematography) Reviews

Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams...and I have some crazy dreams! Nathanial Nunziante and his team at Intrigue Wedding Films was able to bring the pure magic to life through their film. I had a vision of having our trailer played the same day before our grand entrance into the ballroom during the reception and they completely exceeded my expectations with the trailer they created. My guests were blown away by the content and quality of the video. It was romantic, emotional, and ever so lovely. Not only did they bring my vision to life, but they did so in only a few short hours! come on....they made the impossible, possible. There was not a dry eye in the room! I was super nervous throughout the course of the day and they were able to make me feel not only beautiful but relaxed and calm. It was as if I not only had a videographer following me throughout the day but my own personal confidence booster and nerve suppressor. Nathaniel was a delight! Every time I watch the video...which is A LOT, I am so moved by how he captured the love and bliss that was felt on both our behalfs. All of the planning and detail that goes into this once in a lifetime experience was captured through his lens. I married the love of my life and Nathanial Nunziante produced my very own fairytale for my world, my family, my friends and loved ones to see. Thank you and your team for creating miracles! Our most sincere gratitude for all you do.
With love,
Bianca & Anthony Cannizzaro

Profile Picture bianca, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jacob was our video guy and when I tell you that he was barely even noticed he was THAT discreet which is exactly what we wanted. He was well prepared when he got there, knew exactly what we wanted and executed without ever asking questions- I had people sending us videos the next morning saying "heres some videos since you didn't have someone videoing" .. He was that good. I can't wait to see our trailer and video!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

What can I say about intrigue?! They were FANTASTIC to work with, Nathaniel is super personable, super creative, and really just understood what we wanted for our video. I wanted him to just create and do what he knows how to do without too much input, and he did exactly that. He created a video for us that was not only amazing, but truly highlighted the best parts of our day and exceeded our expectations. I would recommend him over and over again to anyone looking. He was incognito and we never even noticed they were there filming. He worked so well with my photographer and you could tell he just loves what he does. I am thrilled with the outcome of our trailer and can't wait to see our video! 1000% amazing!

Profile Picture Roseanna, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathaniel and his team were a dream to work with. They made the entire process leading up the wedding easy and seamless. On the day of the wedding our filmmaker Nathaniel was a pleasure to work with. He is passionate, creative and professional. Our Video surpassed our expectations. He captured the mood of the day perfectly ! I HIGHLY recommend using Intrigue wedding films!!!

Profile Picture Kristi , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathaniel and his team are THE BEST videographers you could possibly have. My first experience with Nathaniel was when he called me soon after his wife went into labor! I told him he was crazy for calling--that it could have waited till the next day--but he said that he would never cancel on a phone call appointment. At the wedding, he was on time, funny, sensitive to our needs and (sometimes volatile) emotions, and always quick to get a good shot. If there were more than five stars, I would give them all. Intrigue is seriously the best around.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeanine, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Choosing Intrigue was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Nathaniel was professional, kind, funny, and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. He and his team captured our wedding day perfectly. I am still in awe over how beautifully our wedding trailer turned out - it was everything I had hoped it would be and more! Thank you, Intrigue!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Intrigue was our wedding videographer for our wedding on at 501 Union in March. Prior to the wedding, we were asked to fill in a long questionnaire. I spent an hour on it and wondered why they need such detailed information. Now I understand why. It's because they wanted to make sure they truly comprehend the run of show and what we would like to capture in advance, such that they wouldn't need to ask us a lot questions on the spot. They were professional and gave really good suggestions where needed. I am very pleased with their service. I really look forward to the clip, even though I haven't seen the final product, their professionalism has won my heart!

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

We don't even have our video yet (the wedding was 10/30/16), but I can confidently say that one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning was hiring Intrigue Wedding Films for our videography! I have to admit I was a little apprehensive because I did not have an in person meeting with my actual videographer, rather I met him the morning of the wedding, but he was absolutely AMAZING! From the second I met Danny I knew that we were in good hands. He was super helpful the whole entire day and I really cannot thank him enough. Danny was familiar with our venue so he was able to tell us exactly where to go for the best pictures and coordinated with the staff to make sure we had access to those areas; he kept me calm when there was a little situation with our photographer; he checked the weather frequently and let us know when there would be windows of no rain so we could take more pictures outside; he came up to me about 30 minutes before he was scheduled to leave and asked if we still planned on doing the bouquet and garter toss because he knew that was something I wanted videoed... seriously we could not have asked for anything more from our videographer!! I felt like he was one of my friends that just happened to be videoing my wedding haha.. I really cannot wait to see the trailer and full length video!! Thank you, Danny and everyone at Intrigue!!!

Profile Picture JeanMarie, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We actually came across Intrigue Wedding Films when we encountered a mishap with another vendor (which I won't get into here!). It was only a few months before our wedding and I was nervous I wouldn't find another videographer that I liked!

I had seen a video done by Intrigue and figured I'd take a chance and see if they were still available for our wedding. Luck had it that they were! The Intrigue team was so easy to work with from the beginning. They helped us customize the best package for us and sent over all paperwork and questions quickly.

Their follow up before the wedding was amazing. They made sure they had all the information they needed and really understood what type of coverage we wanted and the feelings we wanted our video to capture.

They were absolutely flawless on our wedding day and we are SO happy with how our video came out. We are so lucky we found them and absolutely recommend them for anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture User7884361, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You cannot go wrong by booking Intrigue! I had the absolute pleasure of having Intrigue film my wedding on 9/17/16 and cannot wait to see the way my video comes out. I was recommended to Intrigue by a friend of mine who used them, and couldn't stop raving about them. They were extremely amazing and made me feel like I wasn't even being filmed. They never got in my way and recording my dream day will give me something to always treasure. Dan was amazing, and even helped the groom with his pocket square. He made sure everything was perfect! Can't wait to see the final project.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dan and Jacob were the two shooters at our wedding an they were awesome to work with. They didn't get in our photographers way and they communicated with each other since my hotel room was directly across my husbands so I wouldn't bump into him. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Myriah, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Intrigue is ABSOLUTELY the GREATEST wedding videographer! Nathaniel and his staff are a pleasure to work with.. they are so professional and organized. Nathaniel is one of the best people we ever met and his talent is extraordinary!!!!!! Nathaniel and his team at Intrigue helped bring our fairytale wedding to life! The best in the business!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot find the words to express how truly happy I am that I booked with Intrigue Wedding Films. The video was the absolute most important thing to me and I researched TONS of vendors to make sure I found the best! I booked with Nathaniel a year before my wedding. He instantly made me feel comfortable! Throughout the planning process, Nathaniel and Jaclyn were ALWAYS there to answer every little question and assure me everything would work out perfectly. There is a comprehensive questionnaire to make sure they capture everything that is important to you and it is awesome! I got married July 29 and Dan and Nathaniel were the videographers for my day! They were absolutely amazing!!! So super friendly and a fun addition to the day! Our guests commented how they weren't in the way at all, yet they were set up and ready to catch everything on film. I just received the final version of my trailer and I cannot stop watching it! Nathaniel worked with me to make sure it was exactly how I wanted. I am in awe of the way they captured our day so beautifully and put together the wedding video I dreamed of! I could not be happier with my amazing video or the decision that I chose Intrigue. I wholeheartedly recommend Intrigue Wedding Films to capture your day! You will not regret it! =)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

5 out of 5 for sure. Danny was the man. Creative, funny, professional...everything I could have asked for and more. He did an amazing job at the wedding, running all over the place to get all of our funniest, heart warming moments on film. THANK YOU DANNY AND JOHN!!!! Seriously, if you're going to book a videographer book these guys ASAP.

Profile Picture Nick, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bride: Yesterday was our wedding, and Dan and his assistant, John, were our videographers. Dan walked in and recognized my photographer right away (Lotus), even though they’re different businesses. They had an instant rapport and knew each other’s styles which was great. Dan made us laugh the whole day and deferred to Justin. He kept reminding the bridal party never to look at him, always to look at the photographer (he explained that the photographer needs a split second shot but that he could always find a clip he needs in a longer video). We did our photos at the castle ruins in Glen Island State Park. At one point, Nick and I were doing couple shots, and we saw Dan gather near the castle gates and we heard mention of Game of Thrones. He had our crazy, rowdy, 20 person bridal party storm the castle, and showed me a clip of the video. I CANNOT wait to see that incorporated into all of the formal elements of the day. I loved that he captured our group’s fun personality and fed into it. It was a pleasure to have them be part of our day, and I look forward to the final product from Intrigue. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Intrigue Wedding Films provided us with amazing service and the team made sure the process leading up to our wedding day ran smoothly. Nathaniel, Daniel, and Jaclyn are true professionals with hearts of gold. They were very accommodating, flexible and personable. They answered every form of communication at a reasonable time. They answered every question and made great efforts for our ideas and style to be incorporated into our video. I was nervous that I would feel awkward having a camera on me all day, but Danny and the team made my family, guests and I feel very comfortable. Our trailer and full edit videos were beautiful and tailored to OUR style. Nathaniel and Danny listened to every suggestion. They caught every single detail, from the smallest to the biggest, and they caught many cute and funny moments. Every time we watch our video I feel like I can relive our special day. WE LOVE OUR VIDEO! Our wedding day was a true fairytale and I'm so happy we chose Intrigue to capture it!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with intrigue wedding films was a wonderful experience A to Z. They really took the time to learn our style and make sure that our preferences were honored both while filming and in our final edit. Our videographer Dan could not have been more professional and considerate. He captured every important moment without ever interfering. As extraordinary as the experience of working with Dan was at the wedding, the edits of our trailer and our full feature brought my wife to tears. She is particular about pretty much everything, and I was delighted to see she was overwhelmed and pleased with every single detail. When we first booked we were told it would just be a wedding video but it would actually FEEL like our wedding day. I didn't really understand how true that was until we watched the video. I don't know exactly what they did or how the figured out how to capture details but they found a way and it really is like stepping into a time machine. I could not be more pleased with the service for my wedding and highly recommend Intrigue to anyone that wants to capture the true heart of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Josh, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't tell you how amazing these guys were, I had no idea to expect having never done this before and they came and were professional and needed little to no direction. My family and friends complimented them on getting the moment but never being in the way. I honestly don't remember seeing them all day and cried my eyes out when I saw the trailer BC they got everything and captured the day so well. Highly recommend! Price was also amazing considering the other packages I saw from other vendors.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghan, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My experience with Intrigue Wedding Films was beyond my expectations! They were an absolute breath of fresh air, Nathaniel and the crew were absolutely SO professional yet personable at the same time. They were willing to do whatever it took to get the job done, and their passion and effort shows in our video. Our Quick-Edit they made for us made every single guest in the venue cry, it was the talk of the wedding! Even down to contacting the office via email, they were always eager to respond back. The best decision I made during my wedding planning process was choosing Intrigue, they were a pleasure and an honor to work with!! I cannot express enough how amazing this company truly is, they are an absolute MUST!! They are true visionaries!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had an extremely positive experience with Intrigue! We picked Intrigue based on their positive reviews, our meeting with Nathaniel and their great price. We were not disappointed. Dan and Chase were an amazing team on the day of our wedding, they paid attention to detail and really took into account everything that we told them mattered to us. They knew everyone's names and fit right in! Half the time you forgot they were with us (which was exactly our preference). Our trailer and full length are amazing quality and really captured what we wanted! My only comment would be timing - it took 3 months to get our trailer and 6 to get our full length. When booking, I'd be sure to ask about timing, and possibly consider a same day edit (which wasn't available when we got our package). Overall, we loved Intrigue and will absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Intrigue wedding Films were beyond fantastic!!!! My wedding was last June and they made my husband and I feel so relaxed and happy. They were timely and professional during the entire course of the wedding and I could not be happier with the results. The wedding trailer was BEYOND BEAUTIFUL and WE are THRILLED with the final product. Their talent, enthusiam, work ethic is by far the best in the industry and ALL brides would be foolish not to use them for their wedding!!!! THANK YOU INTRIGUE WEDDING FILMS!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Faith, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the BEST decisions I made for my niece’s wedding was to choose Intrigue Wedding Films. Working with Nathaniel Nunziante and his team was a fantastic experience! They added a level of personal involvement and uniqueness that I thought was a perfect addition to the wedding.

He was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process - answering any questions I had in a timely manner.

From the start of the first conversation during the planning stage with Nathaniel, I knew I had made the RIGHT decision. He listened to my ideas and worked with me on making sure everything is perfect. He and his crew came to the hotel half hour earlier and made sure everything was in place before filming. He was always a call or text away and would reply right away - very responsive and helpful.

Sharing the “same day” video with the guests as they enjoy their dinner was priceless!

For those searching for a team comprised of true professionals who genuinely care about what they do and have the talent to match – call Intrigue Wedding Films.

The whole team is amazing and I’d recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User6581977, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

AN AMAZING TEAM - KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, PLEASANT, RESPONSIVE AND HANDSOME!!

AND AIM TO PLEASE THEIR CLIENTS ON THAT SPECIAL DAY!! THEY MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS VERY EASY.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Profile Picture User7350850, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have not one complaint. Intrigue studios was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. They were early, professional and made it fun. The videographer even helped my husband and his groomsmen with their ties! We highly recommend them !

Profile Picture Jesica, 11/13/15, 1 Review