119 Reviews for White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Slideshow (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
119 White Pear Photography Studios Inc Reviews

Liz as a person is so laid back and very detail oriented and she has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is amazing at posing you in the most flattering way. Even my husband who hates having his photograph taken was pleasantly surprised. I enjoy taking photographs as a hobby and Liz made me feel comfortable with making requests for specific photographs. Liz went above & beyond her role of photographer with fluffing my dress, securing my veil, carrying my dress and very heavy bouquet and even allowing us to catch a ride with her when we didn't feel like paying for the limo for an additional hour. Liz even went so far as to select the perfect ceremony location. I honestly couldn't have selected a more beautiful location myself. When I received my teasers on my honeymoon I cried my eyes out with how amazing everything turned out. Each photograph was more beautiful than the next and even better than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you Liz!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz , from White Pear , did my daughters wedding on June 8th this year. As the father of the bride I couldn’t be happier with her, her staff and helpers. The photos were magnificent, worthy of a magazine. Liz was the consummate professional and knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it. She was in tune to the brides needs and goals, as well as the extended family. Not an easy task! Her take charge style was amazing, and made a stressful day a totally relaxing and pleasurable experience. I highly recommend her and could not be happier with the results!!

Profile Picture paul, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was one of the most important vendors to us when we were planning our wedding, and I'm so lucky to have found Liz. We spent hours looking at different photography vendors, and White Pear's style and vision stood out above the rest. My husband specifically was very picky when getting a photographer he will spend hours comparing photographers work until we found liz and he felt in love with her work. From our first call to our wedding day, Liz was awesome to work with. She was so organized in getting all the photos we wanted, and no task was too small; she even helped carry around my dress train to make sure it didn't get dirty while we were taking pictures outside. She was such a calming presence on my wedding day, which was really helpful among all the chaos. Throughout the day, Liz and her team were friendly and unobtrusive, and Liz was so patient with me as I dragged her around the room trying to get shots with some of my friends. My mom love Liz, she kept saying how organized and professionally they were. She let me know she was friendly and personable, and was always available when we had questions or wanted a specific picture. Liz was everything you'd want in someone that you're working with; she stayed flexible when plans kept changing. We received our teaser and they're absolutely amazing, even better than anything I could've imagined! Every time I look at them I see something new that I had missed before. Liz’s ability to capture the perfect moment really comes out in her work. I felt like I relived my whole wedding day again, including the parts I missed haha. Everyone in my family is gushing over how wonderful the pictures are. When I got to the reception part, I've never enjoyed looking at reception pictures so much; she captured such wonderful moments of family and friends during the night! White Pear are truly a business that loves what they do, and I am and I am honored to have had Liz as as our wedding photographer! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Giselle , 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

You will always hear that the one area you should not skimp out on for your wedding is your photography and I could not agree more! Liz is the owner and main photographer of White Pear and she is the most talented photographer I have ever met! Not only does Liz and her assistant Brittany have a keen eye for capturing candid shots of pure love and happiness, but she also gives amazing and clear directions to make you look amazing in all your photos. I first heard of Liz and White Pear from a couple that got married back in 2011. I wasn’t even dating my husband at that point but I KNEW that Liz would be exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Liz’s photos are so natural and expressive that it was just what I was looking for! When my husband proposed, I knew I had to reach out to her ASAP! I booked her almost a year and a half in advanced and I’m so glad I did! At our first meeting with Liz she was able to reassure myself and my now husband about being comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is in no way a camera comfortable person and I was worried he was going to look uncomfortable or awkward in the pictures. When we met her at Sagamore Hill for our engagement shoot last April, she made us both feel so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. She was so positive and reassuring that it made the whole process so easy for us! Our engagement photos came back and they were beautiful!!! It made us that much more confident and ready for our wedding day! Liz and Brittany were a dream team on our wedding day. Throughout the whole day, Liz was able to keep our families in line, get in all the pictures we requested and all before cocktail hour! The entire day we didn’t even know they were there! They were so good at staying at out of the way of our guests and still capturing all of the best photos. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is truly passionate about her work and the couples she shoots for then Liz is your girl!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I cannot express how grateful I am that we chose Liz to be with us on our most special day! I had been looking at photographers for months and I kept coming back to the White Pear site - the photos looked so natural, the couples were captured so genuinely and Liz's passion and energy rang throughout every image and piece of text. I still remember our first phone call - although we had never met in person, she felt like a friend who I could trust and lean on to make sure my big day was executed exactly as I dreamed it would. I called my now husband and said, 'I want to hire Liz!' I have never been so confident about anything as I was about wanting Liz by my side on my wedding day. On the day, she was an absolute machine, getting every shot off my 1000 page photo list and moving swiftly to stay on time; not only that, she did this all with grace, kindness and care. Following the wedding, many of my guests as well as my bridal party commented on how incredible Liz managed the day. Some even saying they wish they had hired her for their wedding! When all was said and done, she delivered the photos back in record time! It was the greatest gift to be able to see everything she captured and feel the magic of the day in her photographs. Every photo was more stunning than the last! So unbelievably thankful we trusted our instincts and hired Liz for the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

White Pear is simply amazing. We looked and looked for a photographer who could capture all the best moments of our perfect day, not manufacture them with hundreds of posed photos. Once we found White Pear and met Liz we knew we had found the perfect photographer. Liz’s talent, knowledge, and professionalism are second to none. On top of all, Liz was fun to work with!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’m not quite sure how really to put into words how incredible and talented Liz actually is. Sometimes with incredible talent comes iffy service or delays in contact, but This is NOT the case with Liz. If you
Book White Pear, not only are you benefitting from Liz’s incredible talent but you also get the quality of service that you pay for.
From start to finish, Liz was personable, knowledgeable and accessible- after our engagement session with her, and seeing the beautiful photos that resulted therefrom, we knew we made the right choice (however, to be completely honest, there was never any doubt).
We were astonished by the speed with which we received the engagement photos and the teasers from our wedding- less than a few days!!!!! Not only were they produced quickly but they were absolutely stunning. Our friends and family have all told us that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen- no joke.
We love Liz, and would (and will) recommend her
To whoever is seeking a photographer.... she is amazing, and captured our day better than we could possibly imagine!

Photo
Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I first saw Liz Lopez in action during a wedding I was in 3 years ago and after that I knew when the time came, I wanted to work with her for my own wedding. Well the time came about two weeks ago on Christmas weekend and Liz far exceeded my already high expectations of her work! Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a professional, uber organized (like myself), solutions-driven and just an overall warm and friendly person! We've already received our teaser photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to receive them all in a few weeks. If you haven't found your photographer yet, I highly highly recommend working with Liz! From a former bride to all you future brides, you'll be very happy with this decision :) Thanks so much Liz! You captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We highly recommend Liz! She is extremely talented and we LOVE our wedding photographs! Liz is very thorough and ensured that she captured all of the important people in our lives.
Liz was more than just our wedding photographer. From start to finish, she was supportive and became our “go-to” person when we needed wedding advice.
We got so many compliments on our wedding photos. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for making our day unforgettable.

-Meghan Roberts

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy to have found Liz! My wedding coordinator recommended her when I could not find a photographer whose photos captured the light, airy, natural style I had envisioned. Before being recommended to Liz, I spent so much time pouring through online photo galleries, and could not commit to a photographer. The photos are one of the most important parts of a wedding- those last when the day is long gone, and our photos are incredible.
Liz captured every single detail and emotion. Working with her was seamless. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, Liz was responsive and professional. She came all the way to where we live in Long Island City to take our engagement photos, and traveled to Greenport where our wedding was held. Liz is organized and was so responsive during the planning process, making herself available by phone or email whenever needed.
We did not do a first look, so all of our photos were between the ceremony and cocktail hour (it was tight window) and Liz captured all of our portraits, family photos, and bridal photos so quickly and efficiently.
My now husband and I got married last month (November), on one of the coldest days of the year thus far. It was a high of 20 degrees, and our wedding was on the water, so it was even colder. We had winds of up to 35 MPH- so not ideal for taking photos outside. Liz bundled up, and out we went! She never complained once, and we were able to get some beautiful shots outside on the water, luckily, it was a clear sunny day despite the chilling temperature. Our venue had a really cool space basically on the roof, and Liz even climbed the narrow, steep stairs to capture the perfect shot. We just received all of our photos and I couldn’t be happier with them. Our family and friends are raving about them. Hiring Liz was one of the best decisions we made! She is the best, hands down.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were introduced to Liz of White Pear Studios through a recommendation from another photographer. We couldn't have been happier with both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Liz is extremely talented, easy to work with, confident and organized. Liz had the ability to both manage my groomsman (who "don't like to be told what to do") as well as be adaptable to the changing timeline of a wedding day. In the end, we couldn't have been happier with our photographs and felt they perfectly captured our wedding day, while not feeling like we spend too much time capturing them. We highly recommend Liz and White Pear Studios for your engagement session, wedding, or other special event.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We honestly could not have been happier with Liz and White Pear Photography. She listened to our visions for the day and most importantly for us seamlessly blended into the atmosphere - my husband and I wanted an 'unplugged ceremony' so that everyone could be in the moment. Liz captured gorgeous photos without blocking the view or distracting any guests. In addition we chose to not hire a videographer in order to further enjoy the day in the moment. Our photos captured everything - we do not feel a videographer would have added any more to the memories than Liz was able to capture with still photography. Liz was accommodating and brought a happy, enthusiastic vibe to the whole process. She talked me through different things that came up leading to the day and gave me excellent advice. She also helped the bridal party actually arrive on time to our venue! Following the wedding she worked incredibly quickly to get us our photos and albums. Thank you Liz for a spectacular wedding photography experience!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding 9/9/17. There is a reason that White Pear Photography has a million 5 star reviews - Liz is absolute perfection. Make the best decision of your wedding and book her! We had a friend recommend Liz to us. Once I spoke with her, a little over 2 years ago, I knew she was the right photographer for us. She was professional, informative, funny and easy to talk to. In our first conversation she gave me a sense of what our day of timeline could be and that really sold me. When we met Liz during our engagement photo shoot we felt so comfortable with her. Liz really put us at ease and made a funny situation a great time. When I saw the pictures, which she got back us so quickly, I was BLOWN away. I could not believe all of the beautiful moments that she captured in an hour long walk through Jersey City. So many different angles, background and styles. We had so many "favorite" photos! Liz then became the backbone of helping me really finalize the day of timeline. With her expertise, I was able to map out everything that needed to happen and how to get all of the pictures that I wanted. Having her knowledge and experience guide my planning really put me at ease. Liz was so easy to connect with as well, any time I had a question she got back to me right away. The day of the wedding Liz was absolute perfection. Your photographer can make or break your day because they really guide you through everything, they interact with everyone, they keep you on schedule, etc. To have Liz for these moments was key to making my wedding day the magical day that it was. She got every shot that we wanted and was amazing to work with. I am yet again blown away looking through all of our photos, and there are so many! Each and every one of them more beautiful than the last. Liz is such a skilled photographer. As she did in our engagement session, she captured EVERY moment, with such artistry. I am so happy that I will have all of these beautiful memories for years to come!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter, the bride, is a photographer who lives out of state. After talking to numerous wedding photographers, she dreaded that we might not find one who shared her vision and style. Especially since our experience working with a supposedly elite photographer in our area for my older daughter's wedding was a tear-filled disaster. That's why we feel so incredibly lucky to have been referred to Liz Lopez, the owner of White Pear. Not only was she amazing to work with (so calm, understanding and uber organized), her work is blowing us away. We thought her engagement shots were incredible, but now that we've seen 100+ of her teaser shots only a week after the wedding, we are even more in love with this incredible talent. Her work is stunning and brilliant, proven by the fact that she captured all the love, joy and beauty of the day. But it's not just her photography that impressed us. It is who she is as a person. Liz is honest, sincere, hard working and she totally cares about her brides and grooms. The wedding day is so long and requires endless patience as emotions are running high. She gets it and just seems to know the right things to say at the right moment to keep the energy positive. We were with her for 10 hours and not once did she waiver in her commitment to capture the right angels, the right light, the right looks. Honestly, when we see the entire gallery I have no idea how we will choose the best pictures for the albums. They will be huge! If you are planning a wedding in the New York area and are lucky enough to have picked a day that Liz is available, don't hesitate to sign with her. She is all focus and no negatives!

Profile Picture User4568328, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz is incredible at what she does. Her photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING, and I can't emphasize that enough, but my favorite thing about her is how fun she is to work with. There are many talented wedding photographers in the world but it takes a special someone to put everyone at ease in front of the camera. She made us laugh, feel comfortable and had wonderful intuition (and skill) in terms of what would work and what wouldn't. I am a fellow photographer (though certainly not to Liz's caliber) so I can appreciate just how quick-thinking and deliberate she is. It isn't easy to set up the perfect shot at a rapid pace but you would never know that by watching her. I learned so much from her and I am so thrilled to have referred her to one of my bridesmaids! It means I get to see her in action again at their wedding this fall!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can only say amazing things about Liz from White Pear! She's truly the best. Her photos are breathtaking, this includes the poses, quality, and emotion that she captures! She really is so detail oriented and misses nothing, which I loved! I can honestly say she is the reason why my wedding day went so smooth! She was so efficient with our timeline which allowed for all my requested shots to be taken without missing cocktail hour or anything fun on that day! She blew me and all my family and friends away with both our engagement and wedding pictures and I'm truly so happy I chose Liz as our photographer because I now have the MOST BEAUTIFUL pictures for a lifetime!! She works so hard and makes sure you're happy with EVERYTHING and I can't thank her enough for HER AMAZING work!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough ways to express how thankful my husband and I are that Liz was our wedding photographer. I had first seen her work on Facebook a few years ago and her quality of work resonated with me. When it came time to book a wedding photographer, I contacted Liz. At our initial meeting, we felt so comfortable with her that we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She innately cares about the couples she works with and it shows. We had a great time at our engagement session and although we did not have a need for engagement photos, we decided to go through with the engagement shoot, since it was included in the package and Liz made a very good point that the engagement session is like a dress rehearsal for the wedding day: it is a chance for her and the couple to get use to one another and see what works and what does not. She also gave us suggestions and recommendations for other vendors which were incredibly helpful. On the actual wedding day, Liz & Brittany did not just take beautiful photos, but Liz also helped with my veil, my dress, my bustle: she is a true Renaissance woman. She is kindhearted, funny and overall just the best. I wish I had another event for her to photograph. I gladly and highly recommend her to any and everyone who will listen. If you are looking for beautiful, personal and numerous wedding photos, then White Pear is for you!

Profile Picture User7007083, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

White Pear Photography (Liz) is amazing! I came across Liz on Facebook, she was the photographer for another wedding, and I stalked her photos until I got engaged. I contacted many different photographers (who I was also following), but after speaking with her, I knew she was the one. From our first conversation, I knew that she was professional, buttoned-up, and would make sure our day was perfect. When my husband and I first met Liz, it was for our engagement photos. She traveled to Central Park on an unseasonably warm/rainy Fall day. She was so sweet, she even called me that morning to make sure I wasn't freaking out about the weather and even brought umbrellas just-in-case. That afternoon with Liz, taking engagement photos, was there first part of the wedding planning process that actually felt like it was just about my husband and me. And she even made the whole experience fun, joking/laughing with us. She actually made me excited for the wedding! The day of the wedding, I don't know what I would have done without Liz (and her 2nd photographer Brittany). She made sure everything ran smoothly, everyone was where they needed to be. She did a better job than my wedding coordinator and even handled difficult bridesmaids. Liz knew what to do when I put my dress on and I almost passed out because it was on wrong/a little too tight. I panicked, my mom panicked, and she sprang into action! During the wedding, she and Brittany were awesome, made the hours of pictures fun, and the rest of the time- you didn't even know they were there!! After the wedding, Liz was so wonderful in sharing a few pictures (before our scheduled preview) for a family funeral. She did it without hesitation!!! Looking back at the pictures I am so happy that I chose White Pear Photography. Liz captured everything!! It honestly helped us to remember how amazing the day was since it completely flew and felt like a blur. The pictures are amazing, I seriously scroll through them every day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Where do I even begin? Not only is Liz an incredibly talented photographer, she is a wonderful human being. I wanted to be surrounded by people with good energy on the day of my wedding and Liz is such a positive, caring, and genuine person. Tom even said to me “make sure you write Liz a really good review.” She is very organized, efficient, fun, directive and makes the whole experience absolutely wonderful! I love that Liz gives a sneak peak a week after the wedding, and Liz’s idea of a sneak peak is 100 photos! It was so nice to have that so soon especially when you’re still on your wedding high! I cannot say enough about how creative, talented, and just awesome Liz is! I got my sneak peak and I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz shot a family friend's wedding 5 years ago and I always remembered how beautiful their photos came out! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer! Liz's knowledge, professionalism, and talent make her an amazing wedding photographer. Her style is exactly what I was looking for- classic and natural. She was extremely organized and on top of things- during the planning and on the day of. Without her, we would have never made our timeline. She even dealt with my picture-hating husband expertly!! ;) Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out beyond perfect- I could not be happier with them!

Photos
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

White Pear is as amazing as they come! They were the first vendor I booked, after doing a LOT of research. Our wedding photos were something VERY important to us and we wanted to be sure they were in the best hands possible.

From the very beginning, they were always extremely responsive and continuously went above and beyond. We first met Liz at our engagement shoot which my fiance and I were a little nervous for. We are that couple that looks awkward when "posed" but Liz made us comfortable and laughing the entire time. She knew the best places and how to keep us moving to get the most shots the the best lighting especially in the winter with snow on the ground. When we got those photos back, my jaw literally dropped looking at the photos not even able to believe that it was us looking like models! This made us knew we wanted to book Liz for our wedding day!

Leading up to the wedding day, I would bounce ideas off of Liz and she was always beyond amazing and helpful! The wedding day he couldn't have been more amazing. It has been over 6 months and I STILL have guests telling me how much they loved meeting her and how our photos are some of the best they have ever seen! Our bridal party & family members said she made the process painless and easy so we could all enjoy the wedding. She was sure to be there to catch every detail and photo-worthy moment while still hanging low and letting the day flow naturally.

I must look at our wedding photos every other day and am still amazed how amazing each and every one is. Hiring White Pear Photography is 100% the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Not only is Liz the best photographer, but one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of getting to know.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

So incredibly happy that we chose Liz to capture our wedding day! We had a lot of things going against us - downpour during the "first look", rain on & off, muddy wedding gown, very large/somewhat uncooperative wedding party with lots of kids and a large reception (250 people) & Liz handled everything like a true professional. She knew how important the first look was to us and was in the downpour on a ladder with all of her equipment in the rain to capture it. She went above and beyond fixing my hair and dress throughout the day and well into the night. On top of the large bridal party, we both have very large families and we wanted some group shots at the reception. I could not be happier with how she was able to get everyone's attention to focus on smiling for the picture. Overall, we had an unfortunate day of weather, but I did not cry sad tears once because I knew Liz was going to still get great shots. Thankfully, she did not disappoint. Not only did she turn around preview images right away, but I have the full set about two months after our wedding day. On top of the quality of her work and her professionalism the day of the wedding, she is also a delight to work with. Wedding planning is tough & frustrating at times and she made the photography element of it seamless.

Profile Picture Kristen , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

White Pear Photo was amazing- Liz was an absolute dream to work with, and she went above and beyond in making sure the memories of our special day were so beautifully captured. Both she and Brittany made our family and friends feel so comfortable, and between the two of them not a single moment was missed. Before the big day, Liz helped me in planning the course of events of the day and it was SUCH a huge help. Beyond her beautiful artwork, we truly enjoyed having Liz there. On your wedding day you want wonderful people around you and Liz and Brittany brought so much positive, bright energy with them. Highly recommend White Pear!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz was amazing! She was very professional and our photos came out fantastic! We would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/17, 1 Review