114 Reviews for White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Slideshow (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
114 White Pear Photography Studios Inc Reviews

You will always hear that the one area you should not skimp out on for your wedding is your photography and I could not agree more! Liz is the owner and main photographer of White Pear and she is the most talented photographer I have ever met! Not only does Liz and her assistant Brittany have a keen eye for capturing candid shots of pure love and happiness, but she also gives amazing and clear directions to make you look amazing in all your photos. I first heard of Liz and White Pear from a couple that got married back in 2011. I wasn’t even dating my husband at that point but I KNEW that Liz would be exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Liz’s photos are so natural and expressive that it was just what I was looking for! When my husband proposed, I knew I had to reach out to her ASAP! I booked her almost a year and a half in advanced and I’m so glad I did! At our first meeting with Liz she was able to reassure myself and my now husband about being comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is in no way a camera comfortable person and I was worried he was going to look uncomfortable or awkward in the pictures. When we met her at Sagamore Hill for our engagement shoot last April, she made us both feel so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. She was so positive and reassuring that it made the whole process so easy for us! Our engagement photos came back and they were beautiful!!! It made us that much more confident and ready for our wedding day! Liz and Brittany were a dream team on our wedding day. Throughout the whole day, Liz was able to keep our families in line, get in all the pictures we requested and all before cocktail hour! The entire day we didn’t even know they were there! They were so good at staying at out of the way of our guests and still capturing all of the best photos. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is truly passionate about her work and the couples she shoots for then Liz is your girl!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I cannot express how grateful I am that we chose Liz to be with us on our most special day! I had been looking at photographers for months and I kept coming back to the White Pear site - the photos looked so natural, the couples were captured so genuinely and Liz's passion and energy rang throughout every image and piece of text. I still remember our first phone call - although we had never met in person, she felt like a friend who I could trust and lean on to make sure my big day was executed exactly as I dreamed it would. I called my now husband and said, 'I want to hire Liz!' I have never been so confident about anything as I was about wanting Liz by my side on my wedding day. On the day, she was an absolute machine, getting every shot off my 1000 page photo list and moving swiftly to stay on time; not only that, she did this all with grace, kindness and care. Following the wedding, many of my guests as well as my bridal party commented on how incredible Liz managed the day. Some even saying they wish they had hired her for their wedding! When all was said and done, she delivered the photos back in record time! It was the greatest gift to be able to see everything she captured and feel the magic of the day in her photographs. Every photo was more stunning than the last! So unbelievably thankful we trusted our instincts and hired Liz for the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

White Pear is simply amazing. We looked and looked for a photographer who could capture all the best moments of our perfect day, not manufacture them with hundreds of posed photos. Once we found White Pear and met Liz we knew we had found the perfect photographer. Liz’s talent, knowledge, and professionalism are second to none. On top of all, Liz was fun to work with!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’m not quite sure how really to put into words how incredible and talented Liz actually is. Sometimes with incredible talent comes iffy service or delays in contact, but This is NOT the case with Liz. If you
Book White Pear, not only are you benefitting from Liz’s incredible talent but you also get the quality of service that you pay for.
From start to finish, Liz was personable, knowledgeable and accessible- after our engagement session with her, and seeing the beautiful photos that resulted therefrom, we knew we made the right choice (however, to be completely honest, there was never any doubt).
We were astonished by the speed with which we received the engagement photos and the teasers from our wedding- less than a few days!!!!! Not only were they produced quickly but they were absolutely stunning. Our friends and family have all told us that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen- no joke.
We love Liz, and would (and will) recommend her
To whoever is seeking a photographer.... she is amazing, and captured our day better than we could possibly imagine!

Photo
Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I first saw Liz Lopez in action during a wedding I was in 3 years ago and after that I knew when the time came, I wanted to work with her for my own wedding. Well the time came about two weeks ago on Christmas weekend and Liz far exceeded my already high expectations of her work! Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a professional, uber organized (like myself), solutions-driven and just an overall warm and friendly person! We've already received our teaser photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to receive them all in a few weeks. If you haven't found your photographer yet, I highly highly recommend working with Liz! From a former bride to all you future brides, you'll be very happy with this decision :) Thanks so much Liz! You captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We highly recommend Liz! She is extremely talented and we LOVE our wedding photographs! Liz is very thorough and ensured that she captured all of the important people in our lives.
Liz was more than just our wedding photographer. From start to finish, she was supportive and became our “go-to” person when we needed wedding advice.
We got so many compliments on our wedding photos. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for making our day unforgettable.

-Meghan Roberts

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy to have found Liz! My wedding coordinator recommended her when I could not find a photographer whose photos captured the light, airy, natural style I had envisioned. Before being recommended to Liz, I spent so much time pouring through online photo galleries, and could not commit to a photographer. The photos are one of the most important parts of a wedding- those last when the day is long gone, and our photos are incredible.
Liz captured every single detail and emotion. Working with her was seamless. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, Liz was responsive and professional. She came all the way to where we live in Long Island City to take our engagement photos, and traveled to Greenport where our wedding was held. Liz is organized and was so responsive during the planning process, making herself available by phone or email whenever needed.
We did not do a first look, so all of our photos were between the ceremony and cocktail hour (it was tight window) and Liz captured all of our portraits, family photos, and bridal photos so quickly and efficiently.
My now husband and I got married last month (November), on one of the coldest days of the year thus far. It was a high of 20 degrees, and our wedding was on the water, so it was even colder. We had winds of up to 35 MPH- so not ideal for taking photos outside. Liz bundled up, and out we went! She never complained once, and we were able to get some beautiful shots outside on the water, luckily, it was a clear sunny day despite the chilling temperature. Our venue had a really cool space basically on the roof, and Liz even climbed the narrow, steep stairs to capture the perfect shot. We just received all of our photos and I couldn’t be happier with them. Our family and friends are raving about them. Hiring Liz was one of the best decisions we made! She is the best, hands down.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were introduced to Liz of White Pear Studios through a recommendation from another photographer. We couldn't have been happier with both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Liz is extremely talented, easy to work with, confident and organized. Liz had the ability to both manage my groomsman (who "don't like to be told what to do") as well as be adaptable to the changing timeline of a wedding day. In the end, we couldn't have been happier with our photographs and felt they perfectly captured our wedding day, while not feeling like we spend too much time capturing them. We highly recommend Liz and White Pear Studios for your engagement session, wedding, or other special event.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We honestly could not have been happier with Liz and White Pear Photography. She listened to our visions for the day and most importantly for us seamlessly blended into the atmosphere - my husband and I wanted an 'unplugged ceremony' so that everyone could be in the moment. Liz captured gorgeous photos without blocking the view or distracting any guests. In addition we chose to not hire a videographer in order to further enjoy the day in the moment. Our photos captured everything - we do not feel a videographer would have added any more to the memories than Liz was able to capture with still photography. Liz was accommodating and brought a happy, enthusiastic vibe to the whole process. She talked me through different things that came up leading to the day and gave me excellent advice. She also helped the bridal party actually arrive on time to our venue! Following the wedding she worked incredibly quickly to get us our photos and albums. Thank you Liz for a spectacular wedding photography experience!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding 9/9/17. There is a reason that White Pear Photography has a million 5 star reviews - Liz is absolute perfection. Make the best decision of your wedding and book her! We had a friend recommend Liz to us. Once I spoke with her, a little over 2 years ago, I knew she was the right photographer for us. She was professional, informative, funny and easy to talk to. In our first conversation she gave me a sense of what our day of timeline could be and that really sold me. When we met Liz during our engagement photo shoot we felt so comfortable with her. Liz really put us at ease and made a funny situation a great time. When I saw the pictures, which she got back us so quickly, I was BLOWN away. I could not believe all of the beautiful moments that she captured in an hour long walk through Jersey City. So many different angles, background and styles. We had so many "favorite" photos! Liz then became the backbone of helping me really finalize the day of timeline. With her expertise, I was able to map out everything that needed to happen and how to get all of the pictures that I wanted. Having her knowledge and experience guide my planning really put me at ease. Liz was so easy to connect with as well, any time I had a question she got back to me right away. The day of the wedding Liz was absolute perfection. Your photographer can make or break your day because they really guide you through everything, they interact with everyone, they keep you on schedule, etc. To have Liz for these moments was key to making my wedding day the magical day that it was. She got every shot that we wanted and was amazing to work with. I am yet again blown away looking through all of our photos, and there are so many! Each and every one of them more beautiful than the last. Liz is such a skilled photographer. As she did in our engagement session, she captured EVERY moment, with such artistry. I am so happy that I will have all of these beautiful memories for years to come!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter, the bride, is a photographer who lives out of state. After talking to numerous wedding photographers, she dreaded that we might not find one who shared her vision and style. Especially since our experience working with a supposedly elite photographer in our area for my older daughter's wedding was a tear-filled disaster. That's why we feel so incredibly lucky to have been referred to Liz Lopez, the owner of White Pear. Not only was she amazing to work with (so calm, understanding and uber organized), her work is blowing us away. We thought her engagement shots were incredible, but now that we've seen 100+ of her teaser shots only a week after the wedding, we are even more in love with this incredible talent. Her work is stunning and brilliant, proven by the fact that she captured all the love, joy and beauty of the day. But it's not just her photography that impressed us. It is who she is as a person. Liz is honest, sincere, hard working and she totally cares about her brides and grooms. The wedding day is so long and requires endless patience as emotions are running high. She gets it and just seems to know the right things to say at the right moment to keep the energy positive. We were with her for 10 hours and not once did she waiver in her commitment to capture the right angels, the right light, the right looks. Honestly, when we see the entire gallery I have no idea how we will choose the best pictures for the albums. They will be huge! If you are planning a wedding in the New York area and are lucky enough to have picked a day that Liz is available, don't hesitate to sign with her. She is all focus and no negatives!

Profile Picture User4568328, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz is incredible at what she does. Her photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING, and I can't emphasize that enough, but my favorite thing about her is how fun she is to work with. There are many talented wedding photographers in the world but it takes a special someone to put everyone at ease in front of the camera. She made us laugh, feel comfortable and had wonderful intuition (and skill) in terms of what would work and what wouldn't. I am a fellow photographer (though certainly not to Liz's caliber) so I can appreciate just how quick-thinking and deliberate she is. It isn't easy to set up the perfect shot at a rapid pace but you would never know that by watching her. I learned so much from her and I am so thrilled to have referred her to one of my bridesmaids! It means I get to see her in action again at their wedding this fall!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can only say amazing things about Liz from White Pear! She's truly the best. Her photos are breathtaking, this includes the poses, quality, and emotion that she captures! She really is so detail oriented and misses nothing, which I loved! I can honestly say she is the reason why my wedding day went so smooth! She was so efficient with our timeline which allowed for all my requested shots to be taken without missing cocktail hour or anything fun on that day! She blew me and all my family and friends away with both our engagement and wedding pictures and I'm truly so happy I chose Liz as our photographer because I now have the MOST BEAUTIFUL pictures for a lifetime!! She works so hard and makes sure you're happy with EVERYTHING and I can't thank her enough for HER AMAZING work!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough ways to express how thankful my husband and I are that Liz was our wedding photographer. I had first seen her work on Facebook a few years ago and her quality of work resonated with me. When it came time to book a wedding photographer, I contacted Liz. At our initial meeting, we felt so comfortable with her that we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She innately cares about the couples she works with and it shows. We had a great time at our engagement session and although we did not have a need for engagement photos, we decided to go through with the engagement shoot, since it was included in the package and Liz made a very good point that the engagement session is like a dress rehearsal for the wedding day: it is a chance for her and the couple to get use to one another and see what works and what does not. She also gave us suggestions and recommendations for other vendors which were incredibly helpful. On the actual wedding day, Liz & Brittany did not just take beautiful photos, but Liz also helped with my veil, my dress, my bustle: she is a true Renaissance woman. She is kindhearted, funny and overall just the best. I wish I had another event for her to photograph. I gladly and highly recommend her to any and everyone who will listen. If you are looking for beautiful, personal and numerous wedding photos, then White Pear is for you!

Profile Picture User7007083, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin? Not only is Liz an incredibly talented photographer, she is a wonderful human being. I wanted to be surrounded by people with good energy on the day of my wedding and Liz is such a positive, caring, and genuine person. Tom even said to me “make sure you write Liz a really good review.” She is very organized, efficient, fun, directive and makes the whole experience absolutely wonderful! I love that Liz gives a sneak peak a week after the wedding, and Liz’s idea of a sneak peak is 100 photos! It was so nice to have that so soon especially when you’re still on your wedding high! I cannot say enough about how creative, talented, and just awesome Liz is! I got my sneak peak and I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz shot a family friend's wedding 5 years ago and I always remembered how beautiful their photos came out! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer! Liz's knowledge, professionalism, and talent make her an amazing wedding photographer. Her style is exactly what I was looking for- classic and natural. She was extremely organized and on top of things- during the planning and on the day of. Without her, we would have never made our timeline. She even dealt with my picture-hating husband expertly!! ;) Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out beyond perfect- I could not be happier with them!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

White Pear is as amazing as they come! They were the first vendor I booked, after doing a LOT of research. Our wedding photos were something VERY important to us and we wanted to be sure they were in the best hands possible.

From the very beginning, they were always extremely responsive and continuously went above and beyond. We first met Liz at our engagement shoot which my fiance and I were a little nervous for. We are that couple that looks awkward when "posed" but Liz made us comfortable and laughing the entire time. She knew the best places and how to keep us moving to get the most shots the the best lighting especially in the winter with snow on the ground. When we got those photos back, my jaw literally dropped looking at the photos not even able to believe that it was us looking like models! This made us knew we wanted to book Liz for our wedding day!

Leading up to the wedding day, I would bounce ideas off of Liz and she was always beyond amazing and helpful! The wedding day he couldn't have been more amazing. It has been over 6 months and I STILL have guests telling me how much they loved meeting her and how our photos are some of the best they have ever seen! Our bridal party & family members said she made the process painless and easy so we could all enjoy the wedding. She was sure to be there to catch every detail and photo-worthy moment while still hanging low and letting the day flow naturally.

I must look at our wedding photos every other day and am still amazed how amazing each and every one is. Hiring White Pear Photography is 100% the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Not only is Liz the best photographer, but one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of getting to know.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

So incredibly happy that we chose Liz to capture our wedding day! We had a lot of things going against us - downpour during the "first look", rain on & off, muddy wedding gown, very large/somewhat uncooperative wedding party with lots of kids and a large reception (250 people) & Liz handled everything like a true professional. She knew how important the first look was to us and was in the downpour on a ladder with all of her equipment in the rain to capture it. She went above and beyond fixing my hair and dress throughout the day and well into the night. On top of the large bridal party, we both have very large families and we wanted some group shots at the reception. I could not be happier with how she was able to get everyone's attention to focus on smiling for the picture. Overall, we had an unfortunate day of weather, but I did not cry sad tears once because I knew Liz was going to still get great shots. Thankfully, she did not disappoint. Not only did she turn around preview images right away, but I have the full set about two months after our wedding day. On top of the quality of her work and her professionalism the day of the wedding, she is also a delight to work with. Wedding planning is tough & frustrating at times and she made the photography element of it seamless.

Profile Picture Kristen , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

White Pear Photo was amazing- Liz was an absolute dream to work with, and she went above and beyond in making sure the memories of our special day were so beautifully captured. Both she and Brittany made our family and friends feel so comfortable, and between the two of them not a single moment was missed. Before the big day, Liz helped me in planning the course of events of the day and it was SUCH a huge help. Beyond her beautiful artwork, we truly enjoyed having Liz there. On your wedding day you want wonderful people around you and Liz and Brittany brought so much positive, bright energy with them. Highly recommend White Pear!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was incredibly important to me (as is for many brides). I did a lot of research, met with a few different companies, poured over friend's wedding pictures, and that's when I found White Pear Photography. They had photographed a friend of a friend's wedding and I immediately fell in love with the images.

I could go on and on about how much I LOVE my wedding photos, how incredible the variety was, how I got all the shots I wanted and some I didn't even realize I wanted! All of this is very true, but what I found equally important was the role Liz and her team played on my wedding day.

Here is a tip, when you choose a photographer remember it’s not just about the pictures! They will be with you the entire day, you want someone who will organize a timeline with you and keep you on track, someone who has a list of all the shots you want, someone who can be authoritative (yet kind!) when corralling big groups together for pictures…those things are really important and really help keep the day moving along on time. Liz and her team check all those boxes. They are incredibly professional, they have done countless weddings, they know what they are doing, and an added bonus they are fun, kind and funny people to have around all day!

As far as wedding vendors, White Pear was the best choice I made for my big day.
Thank you Liz and the White Pear Team!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We first met Liz when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding- I knew from that moment that she had to be my photographer when the time came. Fast forward a few years and we finally got to work with Liz! Liz and her staff at White Pear are the epitome of professional wedding photographer- organized, meticulous, prompt, caring, patient, intuitive, creative- the list goes on and on but I think you get it ! Liz does not disappoint. Our engagement session was spectacular and we received amazing photos within a week! In addition to her photography skills, Liz will help you organize your schedule for the day of the wedding to ensure everything fits in perfectly- believe me as a bride planning the most important day of your life this is a life saver! Liz made sure to capture every aspect of our wedding day from start to finish. Her attention to detail is exquisite and it is reflected in every photo you will receive. Liz and her staff will not disappoint. I can promise that Liz and White Pear will be the best addition to your wedding vendors. She will without a doubt make your day magical and capture moments that you will treasure for year and years to come! I will forever be grateful that I had Liz by my side for the most important day of my life and you will too!
Xox Marissa

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Liz and Whitney made the most special day in our lives even more perfect then we could have imagined. Not only did they take stunning photos, but they treated us, our family and guests with an unparalleled level of professionalism; while keeping everything light and fun! The ultimate cake topper was when it began snowing in the middle of our reception, and Liz put her expertise to work by capturing the most magical photo we have ever taken. White Pear Photography is the most amazing company to work with and if we could give them 100 stars we would. They have made our wedding photos the most beautiful memories that will last our lifetime.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz is absolutely amazing. The photos--the moments-- she captures are perfect. She gives clear, concise direction. Liz had lost her voice for our engagement session, but met with us anyway because it was the only time we would be on LI before our wedding (we live out of town). You can tell she loves her job and she is so dedicated. We had a fairly large wedding party and she was able to corral them all, which was not an easy task. She never got frustrated or overwhelmed, it seemed effortless for her. We had a few speed bumps on our wedding day-- and she just jumped right in and solved some problems--she even placed my veil for me! She was calm and collected, and kept me calm too! She went above and beyond. She is prompt and professional. She got our photos to us quickly after our engagement session and our wedding, updating us along the way. We absolutely love Liz (and Brittany) and are grateful they captured our day. Book White Pear Photography Studios, you won't be disappointed. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

White Pear was our “splurge” vendor for our wedding- & let me tell you Liz is 100% worth it! At our first meeting we instantly clicked with Liz and knew that we didn’t have to look anywhere else for photography! We’ll be celebrating our one year anniversary this weekend and people are still talking about how stunning our photos are. It rained on & off our entire wedding day but, that was not an obstacle for Liz. Some of our favorite pictures are the ones of us under the umbrella! I can go on & on about how beautiful and natural every photo she took was but that’s honestly not even the best part about Liz. Her professionalism and personality are what blew us away. She arrived to my getting ready location on time and really helped to keep the rest of the day on schedule. Not only did she keep the day running smooth for us, she was also able to manage our large bridal party (7 bridesmaids & 7 rowdy groomsman). We had a very extensive list of family portraits we wanted to shoot before cocktail hour & Liz had captured every single one. Even I was getting tired of all the family pictures towards the end but, Liz remained focused & helped to keep me calm & happy. The best part about Liz is that she makes you feel so comfortable, you feel like you’ve been friends forever! We couldn’t be more grateful to Liz (& her team!) for all of the beautiful memories that she captured for us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 1 Review