94 Reviews for White Pear Photography Studios Inc

Proofs (3)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
94 White Pear Photography Studios Inc Reviews

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I’m not quite sure how really to put into words how incredible and talented Liz actually is. Sometimes with incredible talent comes iffy service or delays in contact, but This is NOT the case with Liz. If you
Book White Pear, not only are you benefitting from Liz’s incredible talent but you also get the quality of service that you pay for.
From start to finish, Liz was personable, knowledgeable and accessible- after our engagement session with her, and seeing the beautiful photos that resulted therefrom, we knew we made the right choice (however, to be completely honest, there was never any doubt).
We were astonished by the speed with which we received the engagement photos and the teasers from our wedding- less than a few days!!!!! Not only were they produced quickly but they were absolutely stunning. Our friends and family have all told us that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen- no joke.
We love Liz, and would (and will) recommend her
To whoever is seeking a photographer.... she is amazing, and captured our day better than we could possibly imagine!

Photo
Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I first saw Liz Lopez in action during a wedding I was in 3 years ago and after that I knew when the time came, I wanted to work with her for my own wedding. Well the time came about two weeks ago on Christmas weekend and Liz far exceeded my already high expectations of her work! Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a professional, uber organized (like myself), solutions-driven and just an overall warm and friendly person! We've already received our teaser photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to receive them all in a few weeks. If you haven't found your photographer yet, I highly highly recommend working with Liz! From a former bride to all you future brides, you'll be very happy with this decision :) Thanks so much Liz! You captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My daughter, the bride, is a photographer who lives out of state. After talking to numerous wedding photographers, she dreaded that we might not find one who shared her vision and style. Especially since our experience working with a supposedly elite photographer in our area for my older daughter's wedding was a tear-filled disaster. That's why we feel so incredibly lucky to have been referred to Liz Lopez, the owner of White Pear. Not only was she amazing to work with (so calm, understanding and uber organized), her work is blowing us away. We thought her engagement shots were incredible, but now that we've seen 100+ of her teaser shots only a week after the wedding, we are even more in love with this incredible talent. Her work is stunning and brilliant, proven by the fact that she captured all the love, joy and beauty of the day. But it's not just her photography that impressed us. It is who she is as a person. Liz is honest, sincere, hard working and she totally cares about her brides and grooms. The wedding day is so long and requires endless patience as emotions are running high. She gets it and just seems to know the right things to say at the right moment to keep the energy positive. We were with her for 10 hours and not once did she waiver in her commitment to capture the right angels, the right light, the right looks. Honestly, when we see the entire gallery I have no idea how we will choose the best pictures for the albums. They will be huge! If you are planning a wedding in the New York area and are lucky enough to have picked a day that Liz is available, don't hesitate to sign with her. She is all focus and no negatives!

Profile Picture User4568328, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Liz is incredible at what she does. Her photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING, and I can't emphasize that enough, but my favorite thing about her is how fun she is to work with. There are many talented wedding photographers in the world but it takes a special someone to put everyone at ease in front of the camera. She made us laugh, feel comfortable and had wonderful intuition (and skill) in terms of what would work and what wouldn't. I am a fellow photographer (though certainly not to Liz's caliber) so I can appreciate just how quick-thinking and deliberate she is. It isn't easy to set up the perfect shot at a rapid pace but you would never know that by watching her. I learned so much from her and I am so thrilled to have referred her to one of my bridesmaids! It means I get to see her in action again at their wedding this fall!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can only say amazing things about Liz from White Pear! She's truly the best. Her photos are breathtaking, this includes the poses, quality, and emotion that she captures! She really is so detail oriented and misses nothing, which I loved! I can honestly say she is the reason why my wedding day went so smooth! She was so efficient with our timeline which allowed for all my requested shots to be taken without missing cocktail hour or anything fun on that day! She blew me and all my family and friends away with both our engagement and wedding pictures and I'm truly so happy I chose Liz as our photographer because I now have the MOST BEAUTIFUL pictures for a lifetime!! She works so hard and makes sure you're happy with EVERYTHING and I can't thank her enough for HER AMAZING work!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin? Not only is Liz an incredibly talented photographer, she is a wonderful human being. I wanted to be surrounded by people with good energy on the day of my wedding and Liz is such a positive, caring, and genuine person. Tom even said to me “make sure you write Liz a really good review.” She is very organized, efficient, fun, directive and makes the whole experience absolutely wonderful! I love that Liz gives a sneak peak a week after the wedding, and Liz’s idea of a sneak peak is 100 photos! It was so nice to have that so soon especially when you’re still on your wedding high! I cannot say enough about how creative, talented, and just awesome Liz is! I got my sneak peak and I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz shot a family friend's wedding 5 years ago and I always remembered how beautiful their photos came out! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer! Liz's knowledge, professionalism, and talent make her an amazing wedding photographer. Her style is exactly what I was looking for- classic and natural. She was extremely organized and on top of things- during the planning and on the day of. Without her, we would have never made our timeline. She even dealt with my picture-hating husband expertly!! ;) Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out beyond perfect- I could not be happier with them!

Photos
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

So incredibly happy that we chose Liz to capture our wedding day! We had a lot of things going against us - downpour during the "first look", rain on & off, muddy wedding gown, very large/somewhat uncooperative wedding party with lots of kids and a large reception (250 people) & Liz handled everything like a true professional. She knew how important the first look was to us and was in the downpour on a ladder with all of her equipment in the rain to capture it. She went above and beyond fixing my hair and dress throughout the day and well into the night. On top of the large bridal party, we both have very large families and we wanted some group shots at the reception. I could not be happier with how she was able to get everyone's attention to focus on smiling for the picture. Overall, we had an unfortunate day of weather, but I did not cry sad tears once because I knew Liz was going to still get great shots. Thankfully, she did not disappoint. Not only did she turn around preview images right away, but I have the full set about two months after our wedding day. On top of the quality of her work and her professionalism the day of the wedding, she is also a delight to work with. Wedding planning is tough & frustrating at times and she made the photography element of it seamless.

Profile Picture Kristen , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz is PHENOMENAL!!!! We met today for our engagement shoot and ran into rain 30 minutes into shoot. Liz was beyond positive and super flexible! Right away she told us not to worry and would put us in for the following week to finish the rest of our session. Liz is extremely professional, reliable, flexible, organized, fun- the list can go on and on. We cannot wait to continue to word with Liz! HIGHLY recommend Liz!!!!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

White Pear is simply amazing! Liz is a pleasure to work with. She's accommodating, hardworking, organized, detail oriented, friendly, creative and super talented. My fiancé and I are awkward when it comes to pictures, we are not photogenic in anyway but Liz made us look good!! I originally didn't want to do an engagement shoot but after talking with Liz we agreed that it was a good idea. I decided that I wanted a winter snowy engagement shoot at a local preserve. So I waited for a really good snow day and called Liz up and said can we do this today? She said sure we can. It was a pretty intense snowstorm but Liz was willing to trek through it with us in the bitter cold to make us happy. She took over hundred pictures in that hour and got some amazing pictures. After that I knew my wedding day photos were in the right hands. The day of the wedding came and Liz was on time and started right away. She took every picture I asked for and busted her butt on a very humid day to corral my very large crazy bridal party. My wedding ran late and there was a lot of craziness to get all the pictures I wanted in but Liz and her partner Brittney rocked it. My fiancé really hates pictures but he said Brittney was so sweet and made him and his guys feel completely comfortable. I got married only a week ago and I already just got back some of my photos and they are stunning! Literally everything I could have wanted and more. Everyone I show them to fall in love with them. I can’t wait to see the rest! Honestly look no further White Pear is who you want to use, I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

OMG! If you are looking for the best photographer in the business look no further! Liz and White Pear Photography are talented, professional, and an absolute dream. Liz has such an amazing eye for capturing beautiful, artistic moments with perfect lighting and colors. My husband and I used her for our 8/5/16 wedding at the North Ritz Club. Looking at our pictures brings us back to every perfect moment of our day. We have received countless compliments about the quality of our photos. We were on a time crunch the day of our wedding because it was really important to us to be at part of our cocktail hour. Liz was a "machine" as my husband says, and made sure we got all of our shots, but in record time. This level of dedication was so appreciated by us and our families. I would recommend Liz to anyone and everyone on Earth. We couldn't be happier to have her and her team as part of our special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Proofs

I cannot say enough wonderful things about White Pear Photography. I spent months researching wedding photographers and when I found Liz, I knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding day. She is professional, has a great personality and knows her stuff. Liz and Brittany were the glue that helped our wedding day go smoothly. Liz knew exactly where I needed to be and kept me sane on the big day. She even helped me get in my dress and put my veil on! Now, 6 months after my wedding, I have the most beautiful wedding pictures, a gorgeous leather album and still receive compliments about how great my wedding photographers were. You cannot go wrong with the dream team of Liz and Brittany.

Profile Picture Robyn, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Liz from White Pear Photography was beyond amazing- we couldn't be happier! Liz was as flexible as possible, and was beyond helpful throughout our planning process. She went out of her way, well above and beyond what we expected, to make sure that we got photos that we would love (especially because our day was so windy!). She did everything to make sure we were comfortable throughout, and was genuinely fun and engaging the whole time. There were also specific photos that we wanted to have taken, and she made sure to capture them, and even added some awesome and creative ideas! We get so many compliments on our pictures from everyone who sees them and we absolutely love them- something we will hold on to forever! We highly recommend Liz and White Pear Photography!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Liz & her team at White Pear are hands down the absolute BEST! My husband and I got married on June 17, 2016, and we couldn't be more thrilled with our experience!! From our beautiful engagement shoot to our beyond amazing wedding photos - we were simply blown away by her work, creativity and always enthusiastic personality. My husband isn't one for taking photos, but the photos she got out of him blew my mind. She made us feel comfortable every step of the way and really knew how to bring out the best in the two of us! My favorite part of our experience with Liz, was she always made us feel important and special. With some vendors you're just another job, with Liz she genuinely took interest in us, and wanted to get to know the real us; and she captured us perfectlyy. I can't imagine working with anyone else. Liz and her team are 100% the best out there! Thank you Liz for helping us capture the most beautiful moments of our story so far; can't wait for your to capture the rest! Love, Erin & Nick Lipira

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

The absolute BEST in the business!!! When I first met Liz we hit it off instantly – she is so charming and professional that it makes working with her such a pleasure. It is rare that you meet someone that has such a passion and love for what they do – and that’s Liz. It shows in all of her work, in every photo and in every detail. She is very organized and has such an eye and appreciation for all of the small details which is something every bride can appreciate. Her work stands out from everything else I have seen – everything is natural, from the poses to the natural light. We have received countless compliments on how beautiful our pictures are!! She even made my husband (who doesn’t necessarily enjoy getting his picture taken) have so much fun taking pictures at the engagement shoot and of course the wedding! Liz did such an amazing job and we had so much fun together that it honestly feels like she is part of the family. So it did not surprise me that when my sister got engaged the first thing they did was book with White Pear! You will seriously not find a better photographer. She is responsive, professional and has a genuine gift and love for what she does. We love you Liz – thanks for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz was our amazing photographer for our recent wedding on 10/10/15. Throughout the whole planning process, she was absolutely fantastic. Not only is she organized, approachable, and professional, both Liz and her assistant are a blast to work with and take absolutely stunning photos. Liz really puts you at ease throughout the day and sets up unbelievable beautiful photographs. We would highly recommend working with Liz...you will be so pleased with the quality and beauty of her work, but also how excellent she is to work with.

Profile Picture User3757092, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely recommend White Pear Photography. Liz is amazing! Both our engagement shoot photos and our wedding photos are stunning. People keep complimenting them (specifically saying that our photographer was great!) and we can't stop looking at them ourselves. Liz is extremely professional and responsive; she always got back to me immediately if I had any questions. She is so creative with great energy and such a warm personality. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture laura, 11/13/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

Liz is a gem!!! In a wedding world of factory vendors, Liz provides a more personal and authentic experience. She went above and beyond to capture every detail of our wedding day and did it with passion. Photos are the most important keepsake, and my pictures are stunning!!! Thank you Liz & Brittany!

Profile Picture Jody, 10/30/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We truly can't say enough good things about Liz and her team. After meeting with Liz for the first time, we knew right away that we wanted her to take our wedding photos. Not only are her photos stunning with an amazing attention to detail, but she is so personable. Liz really took the time to get to know us and answer our questions. With so many things to worry about when planning a wedding, we often found ourselves saying "well at least we won't have to worry about our photos because we know Liz will do an amazing job." Liz is approachable and will go out of her way to help - at one point during our reception when the bustle on my dress ripped, Liz bustled my dress with safety pins. Liz and Alex, thank you so much for our amazing photos. We loved working with you!

Profile Picture Meg &Tommy, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

We love Liz! She was so easy to work with! She listened to all our ideas and wishes. She really captured the vision we dreamed of, Communication leading up to event was quick and informative! Highly recommend WhitePear Photography!

Profile Picture Luisa, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

If you don't use White Pear for your wedding photography you are truly missing out on an amazing experience and even better pictures that will last a lifetime! Liz and Brittany shot our wedding and we could not have asked for two better people to do so. They both went above and beyond. The quality of their photos are stunning and their professionalism was top notch. You don't find that too often anymore! Thank you again ladies! You made our day even more special than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Alyssa & Marc, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz, working with you was one of the best experiences of our lives! From the moment we met, I instantly felt comfortable, so thank you for that!!! Especially since we are not used to taking professional pictures!!! You are so easy to talk to, funny and have a smile that will light up the room. Thank you for making us feel comfortable right away and allowing Jameson to be a part of the engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Not only do you have the best personality to work with, but you are so professional and create some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. You absolutley know what you are doing, are incredibly organized and truly have a gift. We are beyond lucky to have found you and instantly fell in love with your website and your quick response back to us. Thank you for being the center of our amazing day, creating beautiful memories and making sure you kept everyone on track and on point with a big smile on your face then entire time. It was flawless! We will never forget it and I hope we can stay in touch. I would recommend you in a heartbeat! Love always, Carrie and Matt McGee!!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I will say, wedding planning can be stressful. But only if you let it get stressful. I quite enjoyed planning my wedding. The most important thing to your wedding day is the pictures that last a lifetime. I highly recommend Liz from White Pear Photography. She is not only a pleasure to work with but she is so talented and you can really tell she loves what she does. I have been to weddings where I was actually afraid of the photographer working the wedding, Liz is not abrasive and knows how to get people's attention without offending anyone. Because lets be honest, the day of the wedding can be stressful on parents, siblings, wedding party, and the bride and groom of course. I give Liz 5+ stars and have recommended to many friends already.
Happy Planning!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough to recommend White Pear Photography and Liz. Not only did Liz provide us with the most amazing photos (and I mean breathtaking, beautiful photos) but she was such a delight to work with! She was reliable, responsive and professional from our very first phone conversation. On the day of the wedding she was so helpful in making the day run smoothly, made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was such a joy to work with. I had no doubt that my pictures would be wonderful, but when they came they exceeded all expectations and truly blew me away. If you're looking for a photographer for your special day, go with Liz! She will not disappoint.

Profile Picture sara, 9/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files