White Pear Photography Studios Inc Reviews

136 Reviews for White Pear Photography Studios Inc

136 White Pear Photography Studios Inc Reviews
  • Giselle

Giselle · Married on 09/02/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with!

My husband and I couldn't have been happier selecting Liz as our wedding photographer. She is super professional, personable, and dependable. She knows how to make you feel comfortable even if you've never posed for professional photos before. The photos she took of our wedding have received nothing but rave compliments from family and friends, and we'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Justin Sloboda · Married on 09/02/2018

The Best Photographer I've Ever Worked With

I want you all to understand something about me. I don't write reviews online, I don't have social media, and I absolutely abhor interacting with people on the internet (you're all monsters).

In order for me to willingly sit here, make an account on a website, and then write a review, something extraordinary needs to have taken place. What happened was Liz. Her talent, demeanor, and overall presence on our big day was extraordinary.

Five minutes on her website will tell you that she takes beautiful, amazing photos. What five minutes on her site won't tell you is the person behind the camera is an unparalleled professional, one who knows how to handle the stress of a wedding and make you feel at ease even while everything is moving a mile a minute.

I've worked in events (weddings included) for almost ten years now and have dealt with many, many photographers. I can't remember one who did nearly as much for the bride and groom as Liz did for us. Liz truly cares about the couples she works with and brings out the best of them in her art. I can't recommend her enough.

• Susannah

Susannah · Married on 09/02/2018

A Dream Come True!

Booking with White Pear Photography Studios was the first decision my husband and I made regarding our wedding. We picked a wedding date minutes after getting engaged in order to be able to check Liz’s availability right away. We were confident that the White Pear team would document our big day perfectly, but what they provided in addition to stunning photos is what really set them apart. From wedding planning to execution, Liz was there every step of the way remaining organized, responsive, accommodating, and positive. Her calming presence and humorous attitude made being photographed a comfortable experience and balanced out our wedding day nerves. Simple gestures like holding my train in the grass to guarantee it stayed pristine, to pointing out [privately] when my undergarments were showing, allowed me to feel cared for and secure. Impressively, Liz and her assistants were able to corral my very large (and very loud) extended family effortlessly for a photo from my “wish list.” Liz’s talent for finding the right shots is unmatched. She and her team stayed later than scheduled to ensure we did not miss the sunset and its dreamy photo opportunities. These are just a few of the countless reasons why White Pear Photography Studios made our wedding day one that we will cherish forever!

Aubrey · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot put into words Liz's talent for capturing sweet, genuine moments with the most love and beauty. Her photos are so natural which is what initially drew me to Liz's work. After we signed our contract we realized that she is close family friends with those near and dear to us, which was just a special bonus! Getting to know Liz and her fun, high spirited, bubbly nature made being in front of the camera easy and fun. Her sense of calmness got me through wedding morning nerves. At the same time, she is direct, super organized and perfectionistic- a perfect match for my personality- which makes for photos that are simply stunning! Next to your husband or bride-to-be, Liz is the other person you NEED on your wedding day! If you are lucky enough to have her vision and style match yours, then look absolutely no where else for your wedding photographer! We love you Liz and are so grateful to have shared our wedding day with you and Becca! Many, many heartfelt thank you's <3

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Maragni · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding

Everything was beyond amazing and perfect! All the pictures were flawless. Between the engagement shoot and our wedding, theres not a single thing i would change. We could not have asked for a better experience. We loved every minute of working with White Pear Photography. Highly recommend to everyone

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 1
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 7
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 8
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 9

Melissa Furci · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing, look no further!

If you are in need of a wedding photographer, do not look any further. Liz is truly the best in the business from start to finish!!

We met with Liz and instantly felt comfortable with her and knew we were a perfect match. We booked her the same day for our engagement shoot and wedding photos. Liz came out to Montauk for our engagement shoot and took the most beautiful pictures. She made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera and put us at ease with no pressure at all. Liz provided us with pictures so fast I couldn't believe the turn around time!

From start to finish on our wedding day Liz orchestrated the entire day with such finesse. Liz is the positive energy, a calming force, and an exceptional photographer that every couple needs for their wedding.

We received our previews and all our pictures so fast and instantly fell in love. We can't thank Liz enough for being able to have these photos for the rest of our lives.

Out of every vendor you pick on your wedding day, Liz is a no brainer!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 10
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 11
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 12
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 13
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 14
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 15

Kelly Lawrence · Married on 07/27/2018

White pear is AMAZING

Liz is truly the BEST in the business! I cannot say enough good things about White Pear Photography!

Brittney · Married on 07/14/2018

Liz was such a pleasure to work with!!! Words cannot even begin to express my gratitude for her and her work! My husband and I hired Liz for our wedding this past July (sorry for the delay in writing this!). From the moment we met Liz, we knew she was perfect! From making us super comfortable at our engagement shoot, to handling our extremely large wedding party, Liz was calm, relaxed, and yet super organized (like me!) and fun!! Our photos literally left Eric and I and our family and friends speechless! She captured so many candids and even every single one of my photos from our list! We cannot thank Liz enough! She was seriously so sweet and I love her!!

Lastly, (I have to mention this), on my wedding day 2 incidents occurred and Liz and her assistant, Britt,stepped in the perfect way!
    One, when leaving for my ceremony, I got extremely nauseous (thank you champagne and hot temperatures!). When I got to the ceremony, I got instantly sick and Liz and Britt were able to help me and relaxed me! Literally not that many people would do that for someone!!!
    Two- when taking our photos at the gorgeous planting fields, as changed the order and decided to just have Eric and I there instead of our large wedding party! Liz was able to just go with it! Anyway, when taking photos, I felt something fly up my dress and I felt a sharp pain and started screaming! Liz, literally had a natural instinct to see what was wrong and picked up my dress as my husband lifted me and looked up my dress to see what was up there and to see if I got stung by a bee!! WHO DOES THAT?!? Who takes care of there clients (literally!!) , LIZ does!!

When you hire Liz, you’re getting stunning photos that you’ll treasure forever and a photographer who is not only super sweet, but also organized, caring, selfless, hilarious, friendly, talented and simply the best! You will seriously not be disappointed! Trust me!!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 16
  • brittney

brittney · Married on 07/14/2018

Liz is amazing!

Steve · Married on 07/07/2018

First and foremost. Thank you Liz for perfectly capturing our day and creating an extremely comfortable environment for my wife and I. From the day we met Liz at our engagement photo session, I knew we made the right decision. Her personality, professionalism, talent, and directive manner exceeded our expectations. This followed through to the day of our wedding. The photos blew us away! We receive compliments from everyone who views them.
    My wife and I are looking for excuses to work with her again!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 23

Samantha Marra · Married on 06/30/2018

Liz and Team are the best!

Let me just tell you Liz and her team were the first people we booked when my husband and I found our wedding date. I knew I had to have her photograph our special day. Liz has such an amazing eye and is so talented. She makes everyone feel comfortable and captures amazing moments. She was easy to work with and helped out so much for our wedding day and made sure we were on time and on schedule, which is great because you don't want to miss out on the reception! I am so happy we had her there to take such amazing photos and we are going to treasure these photos forever! She is just the best!!!Read Less

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 24

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2018

Liz as a person is so laid back and very detail oriented and she has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is amazing at posing you in the most flattering way. Even my husband who hates having his photograph taken was pleasantly surprised. I enjoy taking photographs as a hobby and Liz made me feel comfortable with making requests for specific photographs. Liz went above & beyond her role of photographer with fluffing my dress, securing my veil, carrying my dress and very heavy bouquet and even allowing us to catch a ride with her when we didn't feel like paying for the limo for an additional hour. Liz even went so far as to select the perfect ceremony location. I honestly couldn't have selected a more beautiful location myself. When I received my teasers on my honeymoon I cried my eyes out with how amazing everything turned out. Each photograph was more beautiful than the next and even better than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you Liz!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 25

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Liz and her team was a wedding day breeze. We worked alongside one another at a wedding in Westhampton that took place on the beach on a beautiful August day. She was flexible yet punctual and stepped up to the plate and took charge when needed. There were a lot of logistics that went into the day and Liz couldn't have been more on top of things. The bride and groom loved her ease and sensibility and overall she was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

paul · Married on 06/08/2018

Liz , from White Pear , did my daughters wedding on June 8th this year. As the father of the bride I couldn’t be happier with her, her staff and helpers. The photos were magnificent, worthy of a magazine. Liz was the consummate professional and knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it. She was in tune to the brides needs and goals, as well as the extended family. Not an easy task! Her take charge style was amazing, and made a stressful day a totally relaxing and pleasurable experience. I highly recommend her and could not be happier with the results!!

Giselle · Married on 05/27/2018

Photography was one of the most important vendors to us when we were planning our wedding, and I'm so lucky to have found Liz. We spent hours looking at different photography vendors, and White Pear's style and vision stood out above the rest. My husband specifically was very picky when getting a photographer he will spend hours comparing photographers work until we found liz and he felt in love with her work. From our first call to our wedding day, Liz was awesome to work with. She was so organized in getting all the photos we wanted, and no task was too small; she even helped carry around my dress train to make sure it didn't get dirty while we were taking pictures outside. She was such a calming presence on my wedding day, which was really helpful among all the chaos. Throughout the day, Liz and her team were friendly and unobtrusive, and Liz was so patient with me as I dragged her around the room trying to get shots with some of my friends. My mom love Liz, she kept saying how organized and professionally they were. She let me know she was friendly and personable, and was always available when we had questions or wanted a specific picture. Liz was everything you'd want in someone that you're working with; she stayed flexible when plans kept changing. We received our teaser and they're absolutely amazing, even better than anything I could've imagined! Every time I look at them I see something new that I had missed before. Liz’s ability to capture the perfect moment really comes out in her work. I felt like I relived my whole wedding day again, including the parts I missed haha. Everyone in my family is gushing over how wonderful the pictures are. When I got to the reception part, I've never enjoyed looking at reception pictures so much; she captured such wonderful moments of family and friends during the night! White Pear are truly a business that loves what they do, and I am and I am honored to have had Liz as as our wedding photographer! Thank you so much.

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 26

Lindsay Packard · Married on 05/19/2018

How do you sum up perfection?

Liz was the photographer on my best friends wedding and from that moment I knew whenever I got married she was the one I wanted. Flash forward a few years and it was my turn. Liz was my only NON NEGOTIABLE vendor for the wedding. We didn’t even look at anyone else! She makes sure there is no pressure, even telling me to think about it for a day before I signed the contract!

My husband and I wanted some non traditional things and she made sure everything we did was a success and also made sure we felt amazing doing so!

She created an amazing day of time line that was a lifesaver. She called me two weeks in advance after watching weather forecasts so I could book an indoor photo venue. She made what we thought would be awkward taking all those photos a breeze.

If you want to laugh, smile and ultimately cry tears of joy when you get your photos back then this is a no brainer! Liz is your girl!

amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

This review is a little late but I could not be more impressed with Liz and her second photographer Brittany. Beyond being highly professional and on time, Liz basically acted as a stand-in wedding coordinator and kept the day flowing and on time. Her pictures are like works of art and she did an incredible job capturing the emotion of our wedding. It is evident from every photo how much attention Liz puts into delivering a perfect product to her clients. In the end, we received a massive photo gallery of beautifully edited pictures. Everyone in my wedding party was highly impressed with White Pear, and I wholeheartedly would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the future.

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 27
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 28
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 29

Joanna Madon · Married on 04/21/2018

Liz is the BEST

Liz was an absolute angel to work with! As someone who doesn't really like having their picture taken too much, she got me to feel a little more relaxed and comfortable and I really appreciated that. Loves to crack jokes. Is prompt and on time with the shoots for the save the date. The day of the wedding she kept to the schedule to ensure we would have as many beautiful pictures as possible. I would 100% recommend White Pear to any friend/family/stranger because you will not go wrong!

Lisa · Married on 03/30/2018

You will always hear that the one area you should not skimp out on for your wedding is your photography and I could not agree more! Liz is the owner and main photographer of White Pear and she is the most talented photographer I have ever met! Not only does Liz and her assistant Brittany have a keen eye for capturing candid shots of pure love and happiness, but she also gives amazing and clear directions to make you look amazing in all your photos. I first heard of Liz and White Pear from a couple that got married back in 2011. I wasn’t even dating my husband at that point but I KNEW that Liz would be exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Liz’s photos are so natural and expressive that it was just what I was looking for! When my husband proposed, I knew I had to reach out to her ASAP! I booked her almost a year and a half in advanced and I’m so glad I did! At our first meeting with Liz she was able to reassure myself and my now husband about being comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is in no way a camera comfortable person and I was worried he was going to look uncomfortable or awkward in the pictures. When we met her at Sagamore Hill for our engagement shoot last April, she made us both feel so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. She was so positive and reassuring that it made the whole process so easy for us! Our engagement photos came back and they were beautiful!!! It made us that much more confident and ready for our wedding day! Liz and Brittany were a dream team on our wedding day. Throughout the whole day, Liz was able to keep our families in line, get in all the pictures we requested and all before cocktail hour! The entire day we didn’t even know they were there! They were so good at staying at out of the way of our guests and still capturing all of the best photos. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is truly passionate about her work and the couples she shoots for then Liz is your girl!

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am that we chose Liz to be with us on our most special day! I had been looking at photographers for months and I kept coming back to the White Pear site - the photos looked so natural, the couples were captured so genuinely and Liz's passion and energy rang throughout every image and piece of text. I still remember our first phone call - although we had never met in person, she felt like a friend who I could trust and lean on to make sure my big day was executed exactly as I dreamed it would. I called my now husband and said, 'I want to hire Liz!' I have never been so confident about anything as I was about wanting Liz by my side on my wedding day. On the day, she was an absolute machine, getting every shot off my 1000 page photo list and moving swiftly to stay on time; not only that, she did this all with grace, kindness and care. Following the wedding, many of my guests as well as my bridal party commented on how incredible Liz managed the day. Some even saying they wish they had hired her for their wedding! When all was said and done, she delivered the photos back in record time! It was the greatest gift to be able to see everything she captured and feel the magic of the day in her photographs. Every photo was more stunning than the last! So unbelievably thankful we trusted our instincts and hired Liz for the most important day of our lives!

Erica Rafter · Married on 02/17/2018

Magical Wedding!

Working with Liz and Whitney from White Pear Photography didn't feel like work at all! It was such an amazing day and they helped to make it fun and magical! We had the best time taking our pictures and with all the different scenes, it was super quick! We didn't spend our entire wedding posing for pictures. It felt like you knew Liz and Whitney for years! We were instantly comfortable with them and every request we had was fulfilled to the fullest! We highly recommend White Pear Photography for your Engagement and Wedding memories!!!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 30
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 01/26/2018

I feel like people always start out a review with "I don't know where to begin" but when it comes to Liz I REALLY don't know where to begin. We met for the first time when she shot my sister-in-law's wedding. We only interacted a few times that day but she was so sweet and so professional and her pictures are timeless and stunning. So obviously there was no question that we would book with her when we were ready to book a photographer for our wedding. My first real conversation with Liz was at our booking meeting and we clicked instantly. At our engagement shoot we got to hang out and get to know her even better. Over the last two years Liz has become so much more than a wedding photographer. She's one of our best friends. Her and Brittany (our second wedding photographer) even came to our Bachelorette Party in Florida. And Liz was at our Bridal Shower, as well. From start to finish Liz has been supportive, accommodating and professional. She walked us through every step of the process, she understood our vision and she delivered beautiful pictures. Our second photographer on the day of our wedding was Brittany, who has also become one of our closest and dearest friends over the last two years. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. They had us both laughing hysterically all day, it was like hanging with friends. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but these two make it impossible not to be comfortable. We could not be more grateful to the two of them. Liz is the best in the business and every single person should work with her, not just because of her absolutely beautiful work but because she has the most beautiful soul as well. Love you guys, thank you for everything.

Gina · Married on 01/06/2018

White Pear is simply amazing. We looked and looked for a photographer who could capture all the best moments of our perfect day, not manufacture them with hundreds of posed photos. Once we found White Pear and met Liz we knew we had found the perfect photographer. Liz’s talent, knowledge, and professionalism are second to none. On top of all, Liz was fun to work with!

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

I’m not quite sure how really to put into words how incredible and talented Liz actually is. Sometimes with incredible talent comes iffy service or delays in contact, but This is NOT the case with Liz. If you
    Book White Pear, not only are you benefitting from Liz’s incredible talent but you also get the quality of service that you pay for.
    From start to finish, Liz was personable, knowledgeable and accessible- after our engagement session with her, and seeing the beautiful photos that resulted therefrom, we knew we made the right choice (however, to be completely honest, there was never any doubt).
    We were astonished by the speed with which we received the engagement photos and the teasers from our wedding- less than a few days!!!!! Not only were they produced quickly but they were absolutely stunning. Our friends and family have all told us that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen- no joke.
    We love Liz, and would (and will) recommend her
    To whoever is seeking a photographer.... she is amazing, and captured our day better than we could possibly imagine!

White Pear Photography Studios Inc 31
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 32
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 33
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 34
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 35
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 36
    White Pear Photography Studios Inc 37

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2017

I first saw Liz Lopez in action during a wedding I was in 3 years ago and after that I knew when the time came, I wanted to work with her for my own wedding. Well the time came about two weeks ago on Christmas weekend and Liz far exceeded my already high expectations of her work! Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a professional, uber organized (like myself), solutions-driven and just an overall warm and friendly person! We've already received our teaser photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to receive them all in a few weeks. If you haven't found your photographer yet, I highly highly recommend working with Liz! From a former bride to all you future brides, you'll be very happy with this decision :) Thanks so much Liz! You captured our day perfectly!