Andre Maier Photography

New York, NY View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

It's the details that make the wedding – the details that you might never know you missed rushing breathlessly through the day. We capture those details and more. The unexpected moments of pure joy. The beauty of your venue. Guests' reactions to the big reveal. Happy tears. The spontaneous interactions between your close friends and family. Even the surprise on your face when the best man bursts into song. Our role as wedding photographers is to capture the details into which you have invested so much time and energy. Time constraints, chaos, and surprises? These are never a problem. We are not at your wedding to take control of the day, but to tell the true story of your ceremony and reception – not only what's happening, but the emotions you and your guests are feeling.

André Maier Photography: Relaxed. Deliberate. Beautiful.

It's never too early to reserve your wedding date – we would love to discuss the details of your ceremony and reception and how photojournalism can enhance your wedding experience.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Strobbins Married on 10/05/2022

Andre Maier is Superb

I can't say enough fabulous things about Andre Maier. While many of us know him as world-class, top-rated wedding photographer, he is also a consummate professional and a compassionate human being. Planning a wedding during this pandemic has been extremely stressful, with multiple postponements and organizational nightmares. Andre was incredibly supportive during the entire process and could not have been more accommodating in every way. I give him the highest recommendation. We are huge Andre Maier fans!
    Leslie P. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing photographer!!

Thank you, Andre Maier, for the most stunning photos of our wedding day!! We loved Andre's photo style from his portfolio and knew he had the most calming, comforting demeanor from the initial conversation. But day of, I was blown away. Things were so hectic, but he and Ada kept us calm and made sure we got every shot we wanted. At the actual ceremony / party, Andre seemed to be everywhere - but somehow still handed me a small photo book of the day's highlights at the end of the evening, the kindest and most perfect way to cap off such a special day! The next morning, I had a link to some early shots that I could post and share, which kept the magical feeling going. We can't wait to see the rest in a few weeks and just know they will be gorgeous!!
  • Jose
    Jose T. Married on 10/16/2021

Professional, Thoughtful, Experienced, Responsive

I reached out to Andre seeking a photographer to capture my surprise proposal. I assumed this would consist of a couple of photos, but Andre went absolutely above and beyond what I had envisioned. He captured photos of us without being seen, from several angles, all while remaining complete inconspicuous. He was very easy to coordinate with, and through his experience determined exactly when to come in to fully capture the proposal. Not only were his shots tastefully composed, they truly captured the moment, without effecting the moment itself. Immediately after the proposal, he took us to a few spots to celebrate the moment. Finally, he selected, compiled, and retouched the photos, into a beautiful website to share with our friends and family - an incredible value given today's digital / social media driven world.

I highly recommend Andre, in fact I cannot recommend him highly enough. There is no one better to capture a surprise proposal.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Joseph Edwards Films Joseph Edwards Films Wedding Videographers

Andre is a True Professional, and Outstanding Talent and a Fantastic Guy!! He is so easy going and makes the entire day, fun, relaxed and very low key. He has a wonderful eye for details and capturing what's real about the couple. Andre has the BEST Hair in the business and I'm happy to call him a friend. He's a pleasure to work with because he likes to have fun and it shows in all he does. I Highly Recommend Andre Maier!!

146 E 37th Street New York, NY, 10016
Location of (Andre Maier Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding