Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andre Maier Photography

Relaxed. Unscripted. Beautiful.

It's the details that make the wedding – the details that you might never know you missed rushing breathlessly through the day. We capture those details and more. The unexpected moments of pure joy. The beauty of your venue. Guests' reactions to the big reveal. Happy tears. The spontaneous interactions between your close friends and family. Even the surprise on your face when the best man bursts into song. Our role as wedding photographers is to capture the details into which you have invested so much time and energy. Time constraints, chaos, and surprises? These are never a problem. We are not at your wedding to take control of the day, but to tell the true story of your ceremony and reception – not only what's happening, but the emotions you and your guests are feeling.

André Maier Photography: Relaxed. Unscripted. Beautiful.

It's never too early to reserve your wedding date – we would love to discuss the details of your ceremony and reception and how photojournalism can enhance your wedding experience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Albums (2)
Additional Hours (1)

Andre is a gem- he is lovely and kind, and also an incredible artist. The pictures he took for my wedding are unlike any other wedding photos I've ever seen before. They are so artistic and artfully done- he had people pose in unique ways that were at the same time natural. In particular. in addition to the bride and groom photos, he captured the personalities of the children in my family amazingly. He also was able to get the big family pictures in a way that made them gorgeous instead of the cheesy/staged pictures you often get from wedding photographers. Additionally, Andre listened to what I wanted and was always available to hear my thoughts/calm me down about my concerns. Andre is a true artist and a wonderful person- everyone should be so fortunate to have a photographer like him for their wedding. He also brought along an amazing assistant photographer- Theo, who also took incredible pictures!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have Andre as our photographer for our wedding and would use him again in a heartbeat. What I appreciated the most was his eye and talent. I had envisioned my engagement photos on the ice skating rink in central park when it was snowing, and we did those. But what came out even better were the photos he took in central park that he came up with on the fly. They are just stunning and I never would have had the eye for coming up with those images. They are truly unique.

We also appreciated his flexibility. I said I wanted engagement photos in the snow and he rearranged his schedule last minute to accommodate when he heard the forecast. Leading up to the wedding as well he was just one of our easiest vendors to work with.

Our wedding pictures came out great as well. Andre and his team caught all of the moments and were not intrusive like I've seen at other weddings. I almost was worried they weren't there because I didn't see them much throughout the night, but they captured every moment when we weren't looking.

We also were happy that we got the photos back so quickly and that we own the rights to the photos (which many photographers don't allow). Thank you Andre - you are terrific!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My wife and I were so pleased with Andre as our wedding photographer. He took the time to get to know us and our dynamic prior to photographing our intimate wedding. He worked hard to get every shot - we adore so many of the beautiful candids that we are having trouble choosing which to print! Andre captured everything beautifully: the venue, the views, our families, special moments, the decor, everything. His calm demeanor is perfect for what can be a very hectic day. Can't recommend Andre and his work enough!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1395328834542 navab01dance erotic log
220x220 sq 1395328847657 wendy zach2089 log
220x220 sq 1395328866080 xiomara stephan277 log

1 ENDORSEMENT
Andre is a True Professional, and Outstanding Talent and a Fantastic Guy!! He is so easy going and makes the entire day, fun, relaxed and very low key. He has a wonderful eye for details and capturing what's real about the couple. Andre has the BEST Hair in the business and I'm happy to call him a friend. He's a pleasure to work with because he likes to have fun and it shows in all he does. I Highly Recommend Andre Maier!!

146 E 37th Street, New York, NY 10016   See On Map