Makeup By Diana Reviews

44 | West Hempstead, NY

44 Reviews for Makeup By Diana

44 Makeup By Diana Reviews

Nicole Skudin · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding day makeup!!

Diana is amazing at what she does and I would hire her every time. I’m not one that wears much makeup often so I was nervous how I’d look on my big day. I gave her the reins and had her do what she wanted to and it came out AMAZING. It was so natural and comfortable and I didn’t even feel like there was makeup on. The pictures say it all because they came out great. I’d recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

• F

343 Madison Ave, West Hempstead, NY (516) 319-3712
    WEBSITE
    Reviews of Makeup By Diana

Reviewed On 12/17/2017 Francesca G
    So talented! Thank you so much for making us ladies look so picture perfect. You are so easy to work with and equally patient with all the craziness that is attached to weddings. You make it look so easy. Everything worked out wonderful. Our makeup looked so fresh up until the very end. People are lucky to have you by their side. Makeup and hair make a huge difference in the pictures. It's important to go with the best for a day as special as this was. I'm glad I found the best! I wish you all the best and much success. Have a beautiful holiday season! ❤️ Francesca

Makeup By Diana 1

Justina · Married on 09/09/2017

Diana has done my makeup for my wedding, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and 30th birthday parties. There is no one I would trust more than her. Every time she does my makeup it is nothing short of perfection. It is never cakey or overdone. I get tons of compliments on how my complexion looks flawless. She also did the makeup for my mother, sister, and maid of honor on my wedding day and they could not stop saying how unbelievably talented she is. I even had her come back to do a touch up between cocktail hour and the reception and it was the best decision I could've made. After a long day, it was exactly what I needed to feel refreshed.

I HIGHLY recommend Diana and will continue to use Diana for any and all event in the future.

Alexandra · Married on 07/29/2017

Diana's presence on the morning of my wedding was one of the highlights of my day! She truly was the positive, comforting presence I needed that day.

I've always been uncomfortable with makeup and beauty in general, because I am hopeless when I try to do anything on myself. I had had an absolutely terrible makeup trial with someone else - long story short, this other woman insulted my skin, eyebrows, you name it. I felt discouraged and very embarrassed. Then, I met Diana. Seriously, she was a godsend. Saying she made me feel comfortable is an understatement. Diana actually listened to what I wanted and envisioned, and she totally understood EXACTLY what I was looking for. She made me feel beautiful, but more importantly, she made me feel like myself. I was so scared of having my makeup done because I was afraid of looking overdone and like I was wearing a mask. But Diana enhanced my features, in the way I wanted. My mom, mother in law and 2 other girls also enjoyed spending the morning with Diana and absolutely loved how their makeup came out.

The most amazing part of working with Diana is how she made me feel. I had a major panic attack the night before my wedding and all through the night, and when Diana showed up the morning of the wedding I was still super stressed and anxious. Talking with Diana calmed me down immediately. She was warm, comforting, and kept reminding me how normal it was to feel overwhelmed. She reassured me that once the day got started I would feel better - and I did! We left for the wedding with our makeup perfectly done, and my anxiety at ease. It didn't feel like we had a stranger coming in to do our makeup - it felt like I had a friend come hang out, who just also happened to do our makeup fabulously.

Diana, I seriously cannot thank you enough. You are THE BEST!! <3

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Diana is a dream to work with! She is flexible and easy going. She is very accommodating and did a beautiful job on everyone's make up. She really takes the time to make sure everyone in your party feels their best on the big day! If I could, I'd have her do my make up everyday! Book her ASAP! She is the best!

Makeup By Diana 2

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

The evening that I reached out to Diana for an inquiry, she called me to chat on the phone about her background, pricing, what I was looking for, etc. She was the sweetest to talk to and from the trial to the wedding day she did an absolutely incredible job. You want someone to talk to and keep you smiling while getting ready on your wedding day and she did that. The makeup she did on myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids came out flawless. Everyone was thrilled with how it turned out and it lasted all night! Can't thank Diana enough!

Michele · Married on 06/17/2017

Diana is amazing!!! She did my makeup, my mom's and my 10 bridesmaids. It came out so perfect and lasted all night!! We ALL received compliments on how beautiful our make up came out and I was one happy bride!!! With such a big bridal party she was even able to be ahead of schedule which was amazing as well! I couldnt be more happier! I would highly recommend her, shes the best!

Traci · Married on 05/06/2017

Diana is wonderful! She does beautiful work! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day! I highly recommend Diana!

Kara · Married on 09/30/2016

A friend of mine recommended Diana and I am so grateful for the recommendation! I did trials with 3 artists, but Diana was the perfect fit in achieving the look I wanted for my wedding day. Come the big day, she made me, my Mom, and sister look all natural and not heavily made up, which was the look we wanted. She listened to what we wanted and knew exactly what to do. Our make lasted all day and into the late hours of the night with nothing more than reapplying lipstick! I would highly recommend Diana! Thank you!!

kimberly · Married on 08/27/2016

I was so happy that Diana was available. I had had my make up done by her before at a boudoir shoot. She worked with me to make everything perfect. She is super sweet and the pictures look great. I don't wear a lot of make up but she put me at ease and I am glad I listened to her suggestions. Thanks again!!

serena · Married on 07/03/2016

My friend used Diana as her makeup artist for her wedding and when it was my turn to look for a makeup artist, I knew immediately who I was going to call. She is really responsive and on top of everything, it was nice to know i did not have to worry about anything. At the trial, if you didnt like how something looked she would fix it until it was exactly what you wanted. I ended up asking to adjust my makeup the day of and completely trusted her. I was extremely happy with her and my bridesmaids all looked beautiful as well. I would highly recommend her!

Kristin · Married on 07/02/2016

I met Diana when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding and I just knew that when I got married I would be calling Diana. Diana did my makeup first for my bridal shower and I have never received so many compliments on my makeup (expect on my wedding day of course, when she also did my makeup). I normally do not wear much makeup, so I was nervous getting it done for the bridal shower but I was so pleased. The natural tones and techniques she used for me were outstanding. I also had the pleasure of having Diana do my makeup for my wedding. Myself, 11 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and an aunt all were overly pleased with how our makeup came out for the wedding. Diana and her co-worker, Jen, were able to do remarkable work and not one person felt rushed or unhappy with how their makeup came out. I would highly recommend Diana to any bride! She does incredible work. And a bonus is that her beautiful personality keeps everyone calm yet so excited throughout the morning.

Jaclyn · Married on 06/25/2016

Diana is the best! Extremely personable, easy to work with, and I love how she did my make-up. The trial was great because you can sample a few different looks, and she keeps notes so you don't have to remember. I was very happy with everything, and my bridesmaids loved it too!

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

Diana was recommended to me from the wonderful bridal shop where I found my dress (Paisley Bridal). As soon as I spoke to Diana on the phone, I knew, personality wise, that we clicked. She was super friendly and bubbly. I explained to her that I wanted a more natural look and set up a trial at her house. As soon as she was done, I booked her for my wedding day. I was so pleased with her work and I received so many compliments from family and friends. On the big day, she not only did a wonderful job with my makeup, but also beautified my mother and the girls in my bridal party. We all looked fabulous! I am hoping to have somewhere fancy to go again soon, so I can have Diana do my makeup again. I would 100% recommend her.

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Diana did an amazing job with the makeup for myself, my mother and bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning and were so happy with how they looked! From start to finish, Diana was so sweet, accommodating, and affordable! I work with brides everyday and hear their horror stories. Diana was the best choice I could have made and I'll be recommending her to all of my brides!

Rebecca · Married on 10/16/2015

Diana is amazing! She is extremely responsive and patient with all the bride's needs and answers any questions you may have. She is so easy to talk to and extremely sweet. She has such a great talent with makeup and listened to exactly the look I wanted! Having her there in the morning getting ready made it fun and painless. She helped make the morning as calm and stress-free as possible. Can't wait to use her again in the future.

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Diana was absolutely wonderful to work with! She responded quickly and timely to all of my questions and was able to provide service on side for my mother in law the day of my wedding. The makeup looked absolutely beautiful! I definitely recommend Diana for any and all of your wedding makeup needs!

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2015

Diana is amazing. She had done my makeup for a friends wedding party which I was in last year. I absolutely loved the way she did my makeup and how comfortable she made me feel, so when it came time for my own wedding I booked her immediately. She was very responsive throughout planning and the day of she showed up early to setup and started right on time. Everyone loved how their makeup turned out and everyone loved her. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I will definitely be using Diana for all of my special occasions and would highly recommend her.

Daniella · Married on 09/13/2015

So my best friend was getting married, she is very laid back, makeup isn't really her thing. I'm all about makeup (self proclaimed makeup junkie) :) As her maid of honor, I had to look around for a makeup artist. I really didn't know where to start. I'm very big on reviews, websites like yelp are a lifesaver and have never let me down. The company, I work for is in the wedding industry and we know how important honest customer reviews are! I got on wedding wire and searched top reviewed makeup artist. Diana was one of them! I contacted Diana and several others via email and she was the first to get back to me! Very prompt in responding to emails and questions. Diana's personality and friendliness made us feel at ease. Even with the wedding a week or so away, she never pressured us.

Diana was extremely flexible with us! With the wedding being an hour away in wading river. She was prompt the day of the wedding and was very helpful giving everyone the look they wanted. She handled 9 people in total and even accommodated a 10th person at the 11th hour. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how great she made them look and how much they loved the makeup. I think she did an amazing job! She's gets an A+ from me! I would highly recommend Diana. I look forward to hopefully using her again in the future!

She even recommended Tara, the hairstylist we used the day of the wedding! They were both fantastic!

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Diana was AMAZING. Her responsiveness and thoroughness made me have total confidence that the day would run smoothly. My trial made me know that my makeup would be just what I was picturing. She really listened to me and used great products. She was fun to work with and made me feel comfortable. I have recommended her to everyone I know who is getting married! My makeup for the wedding was absolutely flawless, yet still natural. I got the most compliments on it! Thank you Diana!

Joanna · Married on 09/05/2015

So choosing makeup was one of the hardest decisions for me. Reason being I like to look natural but I also wanted to have enough makeup to show up in pictures. I had put a post on facebook to my lady friends who have gotten married or used professional makeup services to help me. I said please if anyone out there can recommend someone for me to do my wedding makeup that would be wonderful. I tend to like to go by word of mouth from people I know, well my friend from college suggested Diana. It was between her and someone I happened to go to high school with and I choose Diana.

She is very warm and friendly, I remember when I went to the trial she was professional but also warm where you felt like you knew her and immediately felt comfortable, like you were friends for years. Conversation was easy, fun made the trial fly by. She also really listens to what you like but I also said you are the professional so tell me what you think. I tend to wear very neutral makeup but this is your wedding, step out of you comfort zone. With Diana you don't need to step so much out of your comfort zone, you will feel totally natural, the makeup once finished doesn't even feel like you have anything on.

Because I am so indecisive I couldn't decide if I wanted regular or airbrush makeup (she does both) I ended up going with regular makeup because I use that all the time and I said why not stick with that I wear normally. The airbrush didn't feel heavy at all and it looked just like the regular. I didn't go for airbrush because I was afraid that when I would dance I would get itchy on my face. The application was flawless though.

I would definitely recommend Diana and I had to do this all over again I would pick her again. Hands down without a question. Pricing is not an issue as well especially if you compare to what other people charge.

Lara · Married on 08/29/2015

Back in June i had an evening wedding to attend, Diana was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule for a trial earlier that afternoon. She was super friendly and easy to talk to and also very professional. I was thrilled with my make up and signed a contract on the spot! Hours later my make up held up and looked gorgeous and i received so many compliments.

Flash forward to August, Diana did a phenomenal job for my wedding! I had 5 bridesmaids plus myself and my mom. Everybody looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, everybody felt beautiful and happy with their appearance. The worst thing in the world is to have your make up done and to be unhappy. Diana showed up to my house 15 minutes early, and throughout the day made sure she had more than enough time to dedicate to each of us. I never felt like she was rushing or under any kind of stress, the morning of my wedding was super relaxing and we all felt like we were at a spa lol. She made everybody feel super comfortable and truly listened to what everybody wanted, she never applied more make up than what was asked, and she was never pushy about color choices etc. She was so easy to work with, my dog literally sat under Diana's feet the whole time she worked and she never complained once lol. I would definitely recommend Diana to anybody, and would absolutely use her again in the future! Thank you so much for being a part of my special day! :)

I had Diana do my make up and my girls makeup for my wedding. I would 100% reccomend her to anyone. She was absolutely amazing, she was so easy to get in touch with, and a pleasure to be around. Diana spends a lot of time making sure she knows exactly what you want. On the day of the wedding she goes out of her way to make sure you are nothing but happy. My mother, Mother in law, brodesmaids and mysef were thrilled with our make up and it lasted all day in the heat. My maid of honor doesn't usually wear makeup and was not looking forward to getting her make up done and she was thrilled with the outcome! Makeup by Diana is amazing and 100% recommended!

ALexandra · Married on 06/27/2015

Diana was fantastic to work with! She traveled 2 hours to be there for my big day and she had a second makeup artist to make sure everyone would be ready within my timeline. Both Diana and the second makeup artist did amazing jobs! My bridal party and I got complimented all night long, and we all looked flawless in my wedding photos.
    Diana made sure I got the exact look I was going for on my Wedding Day and was so easy to work with and talk to. I will be using Diana for any upcoming makeup needs and events!

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

Diana did my bridal makeup as well as my mother and all 8 of my bridesmaid's makeup for my May wedding. I could not have been more pleased with how my makeup came out that day! I also had a trial with Diana so that we could figure out the exact look I wanted for my big day. She wrote down everything we used so that she would be able to recreate it for my wedding. Diana is such a sweet, talented woman and it was a pleasure working with her. She made me so relaxed the day of my wedding. A few days before my wedding I of course broke out with a very annoying blemish on my chin and Diana was able to cover it right up for me! My girls and I were so happy with her, that one of my bridesmaids has now booked her for her July 2016 wedding! I'm so happy that I will be getting my makeup done by her again and recommend her 110%! Thank you for everything Diana!