Makeup By Diana Reviews

Makeup By Diana 6
  • Cathy

Cathy Ann · Married on 07/19/2019

Review of wedding July 19, 2019

I met Diana on a Facebook page and she was local to me with such good reviews. I was not disappointed. I had my trial a few months before, she did a great job. On the day of the wedding she did my makeup and 3 of my Bridesmaids. She was prompt and did a terrific job for all of us
    She even did the makeup for my flower girl, making her feel so special.

Claudine Gulotta · Married on 03/30/2019

Diana is awesome!

Diana is amazing! Professional, listens and understands her client. I was very lucky a friend referred her to me for my engagement photos and wedding. She is the awesome!

Makeup By Diana 7
    Makeup By Diana 8

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

highly recommended!

I couldn’t have been more happier with how my makeup came out on my wedding day. It was exactly what I fell in love with at my trial and Diana was amazing! All of the ladies were very happy with how their makeup came out. I will definitely be using her for more events to come!

Beth · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful, No Stress Makeup for a Fall Wedding

Diana was so wonderful to work with and I absolutely LOVED my makeup for my wedding day! After getting the run around from other makeup artists with unreasonable timelines and prices, Diana set me at ease AND made me look amazing. I wanted to look like myself with an amazing complexion and eyes, Diana nailed it. I'm so glad I took the recommendation of my photographer. She and an additional artist knocked out 10 bridesmaids right on time. Our pictures look amazing and I'll be forever grateful!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Makeup By Diana 9
    Makeup By Diana 10

Nicole Skudin · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding day makeup!!

Diana is amazing at what she does and I would hire her every time. I’m not one that wears much makeup often so I was nervous how I’d look on my big day. I gave her the reins and had her do what she wanted to and it came out AMAZING. It was so natural and comfortable and I didn’t even feel like there was makeup on. The pictures say it all because they came out great. I’d recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/24/2018

Most Beautiful I’ve Ever Looked

I’d only had my makeup done professionally once before and it was not a great experience. I was a bridesmaid and didn’t have much say in the matter. The foundation was cakey and the lashes were phony looking and started to feel loose by the end of the evening. I did not feel very pretty that day. The only good thing that came from this experience was knowing what exactly I did and did not want for my wedding day makeup.
    Diana was recommended highly by a friend and contacted her immediately. She responded right away and always kept in good contact throughout the whole process. At my makeup trial she listed to all my concerns and had solutions. I’m not a huge makeup wearer and she was able to give me a flawless look that didn’t feel heavy, that lasted all day and didn’t run when I cried. My pictures came out flawless and I received so many compliments on how I looked glowing and yet still managed to look like myself. She went with single lashes instead of a whole strip and made such a difference. Diana also used a brown/black mascara and golden brown eyeliner to give me an eye that popped and shined and had a more natural look than dark black. She was really interested in giving me the look I wanted versus just doing what she wanted. I recommend Diana for any bride. She will listen to you and give you the look you desire.
    There’s a lot to stress out about on your wedding day but if you choose Diana for your makeup, then you’ll have one less thing to worry about. I can not wait for the next big event in my life so I can have Diana do my makeup again.

Sarah Oliveri · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

One of the best decisions I made was having Diana as my makeup artist for my wedding. Recommended by my cousin, Diana is one of the best people to work with. Not only is she extremely professional and has a depth of knowledge about which makeup will best suit you, she is also extremely personable and makes the whole experience fun. She did not only my makeup but also my bridesmaids' makeup and my mother's; and we all looked stunning. If I had to make the choice again I would choose Diana! Trust me you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2019

343 Madison Ave, West Hempstead, NY (516) 319-3712
    WEBSITE
    Reviews of Makeup By Diana

Reviewed On 12/17/2017 Francesca G
    So talented! Thank you so much for making us ladies look so picture perfect. You are so easy to work with and equally patient with all the craziness that is attached to weddings. You make it look so easy. Everything worked out wonderful. Our makeup looked so fresh up until the very end. People are lucky to have you by their side. Makeup and hair make a huge difference in the pictures. It's important to go with the best for a day as special as this was. I'm glad I found the best! I wish you all the best and much success. Have a beautiful holiday season! ❤️ Francesca

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Makeup By Diana 11

Justina · Married on 09/09/2017

Diana has done my makeup for my wedding, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and 30th birthday parties. There is no one I would trust more than her. Every time she does my makeup it is nothing short of perfection. It is never cakey or overdone. I get tons of compliments on how my complexion looks flawless. She also did the makeup for my mother, sister, and maid of honor on my wedding day and they could not stop saying how unbelievably talented she is. I even had her come back to do a touch up between cocktail hour and the reception and it was the best decision I could've made. After a long day, it was exactly what I needed to feel refreshed.

I HIGHLY recommend Diana and will continue to use Diana for any and all event in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/29/2017

Diana's presence on the morning of my wedding was one of the highlights of my day! She truly was the positive, comforting presence I needed that day.

I've always been uncomfortable with makeup and beauty in general, because I am hopeless when I try to do anything on myself. I had had an absolutely terrible makeup trial with someone else - long story short, this other woman insulted my skin, eyebrows, you name it. I felt discouraged and very embarrassed. Then, I met Diana. Seriously, she was a godsend. Saying she made me feel comfortable is an understatement. Diana actually listened to what I wanted and envisioned, and she totally understood EXACTLY what I was looking for. She made me feel beautiful, but more importantly, she made me feel like myself. I was so scared of having my makeup done because I was afraid of looking overdone and like I was wearing a mask. But Diana enhanced my features, in the way I wanted. My mom, mother in law and 2 other girls also enjoyed spending the morning with Diana and absolutely loved how their makeup came out.

The most amazing part of working with Diana is how she made me feel. I had a major panic attack the night before my wedding and all through the night, and when Diana showed up the morning of the wedding I was still super stressed and anxious. Talking with Diana calmed me down immediately. She was warm, comforting, and kept reminding me how normal it was to feel overwhelmed. She reassured me that once the day got started I would feel better - and I did! We left for the wedding with our makeup perfectly done, and my anxiety at ease. It didn't feel like we had a stranger coming in to do our makeup - it felt like I had a friend come hang out, who just also happened to do our makeup fabulously.

Diana, I seriously cannot thank you enough. You are THE BEST!! <3

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Diana is a dream to work with! She is flexible and easy going. She is very accommodating and did a beautiful job on everyone's make up. She really takes the time to make sure everyone in your party feels their best on the big day! If I could, I'd have her do my make up everyday! Book her ASAP! She is the best!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Makeup By Diana 12

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

The evening that I reached out to Diana for an inquiry, she called me to chat on the phone about her background, pricing, what I was looking for, etc. She was the sweetest to talk to and from the trial to the wedding day she did an absolutely incredible job. You want someone to talk to and keep you smiling while getting ready on your wedding day and she did that. The makeup she did on myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids came out flawless. Everyone was thrilled with how it turned out and it lasted all night! Can't thank Diana enough!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Michele · Married on 06/17/2017

Diana is amazing!!! She did my makeup, my mom's and my 10 bridesmaids. It came out so perfect and lasted all night!! We ALL received compliments on how beautiful our make up came out and I was one happy bride!!! With such a big bridal party she was even able to be ahead of schedule which was amazing as well! I couldnt be more happier! I would highly recommend her, shes the best!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Traci · Married on 05/06/2017

Diana is wonderful! She does beautiful work! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day! I highly recommend Diana!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kara · Married on 09/30/2016

A friend of mine recommended Diana and I am so grateful for the recommendation! I did trials with 3 artists, but Diana was the perfect fit in achieving the look I wanted for my wedding day. Come the big day, she made me, my Mom, and sister look all natural and not heavily made up, which was the look we wanted. She listened to what we wanted and knew exactly what to do. Our make lasted all day and into the late hours of the night with nothing more than reapplying lipstick! I would highly recommend Diana! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

kimberly · Married on 08/27/2016

I was so happy that Diana was available. I had had my make up done by her before at a boudoir shoot. She worked with me to make everything perfect. She is super sweet and the pictures look great. I don't wear a lot of make up but she put me at ease and I am glad I listened to her suggestions. Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

serena · Married on 07/03/2016

My friend used Diana as her makeup artist for her wedding and when it was my turn to look for a makeup artist, I knew immediately who I was going to call. She is really responsive and on top of everything, it was nice to know i did not have to worry about anything. At the trial, if you didnt like how something looked she would fix it until it was exactly what you wanted. I ended up asking to adjust my makeup the day of and completely trusted her. I was extremely happy with her and my bridesmaids all looked beautiful as well. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/02/2016

I met Diana when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding and I just knew that when I got married I would be calling Diana. Diana did my makeup first for my bridal shower and I have never received so many compliments on my makeup (expect on my wedding day of course, when she also did my makeup). I normally do not wear much makeup, so I was nervous getting it done for the bridal shower but I was so pleased. The natural tones and techniques she used for me were outstanding. I also had the pleasure of having Diana do my makeup for my wedding. Myself, 11 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and an aunt all were overly pleased with how our makeup came out for the wedding. Diana and her co-worker, Jen, were able to do remarkable work and not one person felt rushed or unhappy with how their makeup came out. I would highly recommend Diana to any bride! She does incredible work. And a bonus is that her beautiful personality keeps everyone calm yet so excited throughout the morning.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/25/2016

Diana is the best! Extremely personable, easy to work with, and I love how she did my make-up. The trial was great because you can sample a few different looks, and she keeps notes so you don't have to remember. I was very happy with everything, and my bridesmaids loved it too!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

Diana was recommended to me from the wonderful bridal shop where I found my dress (Paisley Bridal). As soon as I spoke to Diana on the phone, I knew, personality wise, that we clicked. She was super friendly and bubbly. I explained to her that I wanted a more natural look and set up a trial at her house. As soon as she was done, I booked her for my wedding day. I was so pleased with her work and I received so many compliments from family and friends. On the big day, she not only did a wonderful job with my makeup, but also beautified my mother and the girls in my bridal party. We all looked fabulous! I am hoping to have somewhere fancy to go again soon, so I can have Diana do my makeup again. I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Diana did an amazing job with the makeup for myself, my mother and bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning and were so happy with how they looked! From start to finish, Diana was so sweet, accommodating, and affordable! I work with brides everyday and hear their horror stories. Diana was the best choice I could have made and I'll be recommending her to all of my brides!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/16/2015

Diana is amazing! She is extremely responsive and patient with all the bride's needs and answers any questions you may have. She is so easy to talk to and extremely sweet. She has such a great talent with makeup and listened to exactly the look I wanted! Having her there in the morning getting ready made it fun and painless. She helped make the morning as calm and stress-free as possible. Can't wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Diana was absolutely wonderful to work with! She responded quickly and timely to all of my questions and was able to provide service on side for my mother in law the day of my wedding. The makeup looked absolutely beautiful! I definitely recommend Diana for any and all of your wedding makeup needs!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2015

Diana is amazing. She had done my makeup for a friends wedding party which I was in last year. I absolutely loved the way she did my makeup and how comfortable she made me feel, so when it came time for my own wedding I booked her immediately. She was very responsive throughout planning and the day of she showed up early to setup and started right on time. Everyone loved how their makeup turned out and everyone loved her. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I will definitely be using Diana for all of my special occasions and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Daniella · Married on 09/13/2015

So my best friend was getting married, she is very laid back, makeup isn't really her thing. I'm all about makeup (self proclaimed makeup junkie) :) As her maid of honor, I had to look around for a makeup artist. I really didn't know where to start. I'm very big on reviews, websites like yelp are a lifesaver and have never let me down. The company, I work for is in the wedding industry and we know how important honest customer reviews are! I got on wedding wire and searched top reviewed makeup artist. Diana was one of them! I contacted Diana and several others via email and she was the first to get back to me! Very prompt in responding to emails and questions. Diana's personality and friendliness made us feel at ease. Even with the wedding a week or so away, she never pressured us.

Diana was extremely flexible with us! With the wedding being an hour away in wading river. She was prompt the day of the wedding and was very helpful giving everyone the look they wanted. She handled 9 people in total and even accommodated a 10th person at the 11th hour. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how great she made them look and how much they loved the makeup. I think she did an amazing job! She's gets an A+ from me! I would highly recommend Diana. I look forward to hopefully using her again in the future!

She even recommended Tara, the hairstylist we used the day of the wedding! They were both fantastic!

Sent on 09/17/2015