West Islip, West Islip, NY 11795 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About I Make Up You

I Make Up You - Professional Makeup by Jacqueline Carini is a licensed professional wedding makeup artist from West Islip, New York. They specialize in on-location beauty services for weddings and special events throughout Long Island, Queens, and Manhattan. Owner Jacqueline Carini has more than 15 years of experience in the beauty and skincare industry, and offers both traditional and airbrush makeup services. She is passionate about making brides feel relaxed, confident, and beautiful for their wedding day.

Services

I Make Up You - Professional Makeup by Jacqueline Carini brings a sophisticated technique and uses the best products to ensure your skin is picture perfect. They offer a variety of on-location beauty and skincare services for brides and bridal parties such as facials, hair removal, waxing, and airbrush tanning. Packages include travel fees, and the following services are also provided by I Make Up You - Professional Makeup by Jacqueline Carini:

• Airbrush makeup

547dc1a5 820d 42d3 ab83 89e5e78357b9
79ec14e2 749c 45d9 8fac 7a2476eaa0e0

6 Reviews for I Make Up You

Lorraine · Married on 04/15/2017

Jacqueline does an amazing job, whether it be for a simple party or for your special day. She makes you feel relaxed the moment you enter and beautiful when you leave! I highly recommend Jacqueline's services. I have used her devices over and over again and so have my friends. If your want perfection for that special event., You can't get any body more perfect then I make up you!! Thank you so much Jackie for always making me look and feel beautiful!

Genine · Married on 01/07/2017

Jackie is the best! She took care of me from beginning to end for my wedding- facials, spray tan, makeup for me and my girls. We all felt so beautiful and it reflected in the photos. Jackie is so knowledgeable and professional there is no one else I would go to for my beauty needs.

Award

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I Make Up You 1
    $100 off Airbrush Makeup for Bridal Party /Makeup Trial $50
    $100 off bridal parties of 5 or more. $50 makeup trial in my private studio. $40 Airbrush Tan. $50 off Chemical Peels and Permanent Makeup. 1/2 price Laser Hair removal.
  • I Make Up You 2