I Make Up You Reviews

I Make Up You 2
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/12/2019

Knowledgeable and accomodating

Jackie was a pleasure to meet with. For a non-makeup wearer, I was concerned about feeling uncomfortable with it on and not being able to convey what I was looking for. I showed her a few photos from pinterest of the type of natural look I wanted to go for and a photo of my non-traditional dress and Jackie did a great job creating a look that fit both. I really appreciated her knowledge and expertise and liked how she started off with a minimal base and added more to one side so I could see the difference. She also gave my mom and I tips on beauty regiments to help our skin stay healthy! A pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to see the final product on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jeanine · Married on 07/21/2018

Jacqueline was extremely professional! She did my bridal makeup as well as makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. It was great to go to her studio and get a trial done to make sure we knew how we wanted to do everything. She gave me helpful tips on how to shape my eyebrows! She is very friendly and does great work!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    I Make Up You 3
    I Make Up You 4

Lorraine · Married on 04/15/2017

Jacqueline does an amazing job, whether it be for a simple party or for your special day. She makes you feel relaxed the moment you enter and beautiful when you leave! I highly recommend Jacqueline's services. I have used her devices over and over again and so have my friends. If your want perfection for that special event., You can't get any body more perfect then I make up you!! Thank you so much Jackie for always making me look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Genine · Married on 01/07/2017

Jackie is the best! She took care of me from beginning to end for my wedding- facials, spray tan, makeup for me and my girls. We all felt so beautiful and it reflected in the photos. Jackie is so knowledgeable and professional there is no one else I would go to for my beauty needs.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kim · Married on 11/06/2016

Jackie was recommended to me by a coworker who used her for her wedding makeup years back. I went for a trial and loved the results! I booked her for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding. The airbrushed makeup lasted all day and she traveled to the hotel we were staying at in Port Jefferson. Jackie is clearly a professional and has amazing services. Will be recommending her to others in the future! You won't be disappointed. (:

Sent on 04/18/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/10/2016

I met Jacqueline a few months before my wedding for chemical peel treatments. She was very knowledgeable and is clearly well educated about skin care. I decided to have my make up bridal trial with her and it was a no brainer but to use her and her team! She knew the exact look I wanted and nailed it. I was married outside on the beach when it as 85 degrees and my makeup stayed flawless until then next morning!!! (This goes for my bridesmaids too !!) I continue to use her services a year later :)

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • User7202626 · 2+ years ago

Jacqueline was great. She did my makeup for my wedding day as well as a few other girls in the family/bridal party. Make-up had the natural flawless finish I was looking for. Jacqueline was also accommodating for a very early morning start which was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Maria D’Amelia · Married on 06/11/2016

Jackie did my makeup for my wedding and she was wonderful.

I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted all day. It even made it through my husband smashing some cake in my face. I loved the airbrush makeup too. Jackie is a very friendly personable person and very compassionate about what she does. I was very happy.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Getting married on 06/05/2021

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Bride-to-Be

I met with Jacqueline to have my trail make-up down for my engagement photos. My make up came out beautiful, however, she did make many comments about my skin that were rude and unnecessary, comparing my face to painting a wall that someone forgot to sand after spackling . She also spent a lot of time promoting these facial wraps that were extremely expensive and I had no interest in. I left there with less confidence then I arrived with. Unfortunately, I would not use, or recommend her services, again.

Sent on 07/08/2019