5 Reviews for I Make Up You- Professional Makeup by Jacqueline Carini

On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
Airbrush (1)
5 I Make Up You- Professional Makeup by Jacqueline Carini Reviews

Jackie is the best! She took care of me from beginning to end for my wedding- facials, spray tan, makeup for me and my girls. We all felt so beautiful and it reflected in the photos. Jackie is so knowledgeable and professional there is no one else I would go to for my beauty needs.

Profile Picture Genine, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jackie was recommended to me by a coworker who used her for her wedding makeup years back. I went for a trial and loved the results! I booked her for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding. The airbrushed makeup lasted all day and she traveled to the hotel we were staying at in Port Jefferson. Jackie is clearly a professional and has amazing services. Will be recommending her to others in the future! You won't be disappointed. (:

Profile Picture Kim, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Jacqueline a few months before my wedding for chemical peel treatments. She was very knowledgeable and is clearly well educated about skin care. I decided to have my make up bridal trial with her and it was a no brainer but to use her and her team! She knew the exact look I wanted and nailed it. I was married outside on the beach when it as 85 degrees and my makeup stayed flawless until then next morning!!! (This goes for my bridesmaids too !!) I continue to use her services a year later :)

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacqueline was great. She did my makeup for my wedding day as well as a few other girls in the family/bridal party. Make-up had the natural flawless finish I was looking for. Jacqueline was also accommodating for a very early morning start which was greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture User7202626, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup, Airbrush