I Make Up You Reviews

6 | West Islip, NY

6 Reviews for I Make Up You

6 I Make Up You Reviews

Jeanine · Married on 07/21/2018

Jacqueline was extremely professional! She did my bridal makeup as well as makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. It was great to go to her studio and get a trial done to make sure we knew how we wanted to do everything. She gave me helpful tips on how to shape my eyebrows! She is very friendly and does great work!

I Make Up You 1
    I Make Up You 2

Lorraine · Married on 04/15/2017

Jacqueline does an amazing job, whether it be for a simple party or for your special day. She makes you feel relaxed the moment you enter and beautiful when you leave! I highly recommend Jacqueline's services. I have used her devices over and over again and so have my friends. If your want perfection for that special event., You can't get any body more perfect then I make up you!! Thank you so much Jackie for always making me look and feel beautiful!

Genine · Married on 01/07/2017

Jackie is the best! She took care of me from beginning to end for my wedding- facials, spray tan, makeup for me and my girls. We all felt so beautiful and it reflected in the photos. Jackie is so knowledgeable and professional there is no one else I would go to for my beauty needs.

Kim · Married on 11/06/2016

Jackie was recommended to me by a coworker who used her for her wedding makeup years back. I went for a trial and loved the results! I booked her for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding. The airbrushed makeup lasted all day and she traveled to the hotel we were staying at in Port Jefferson. Jackie is clearly a professional and has amazing services. Will be recommending her to others in the future! You won't be disappointed. (:

Meagan · Married on 09/10/2016

I met Jacqueline a few months before my wedding for chemical peel treatments. She was very knowledgeable and is clearly well educated about skin care. I decided to have my make up bridal trial with her and it was a no brainer but to use her and her team! She knew the exact look I wanted and nailed it. I was married outside on the beach when it as 85 degrees and my makeup stayed flawless until then next morning!!! (This goes for my bridesmaids too !!) I continue to use her services a year later :)

• User7202626 · 2+ years ago

Jacqueline was great. She did my makeup for my wedding day as well as a few other girls in the family/bridal party. Make-up had the natural flawless finish I was looking for. Jacqueline was also accommodating for a very early morning start which was greatly appreciated.