Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography

Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography

Hello there! My name is Brittany and I am so glad you stopped by Britt Lee wedding photography! I will be the one answering your late night emails, making you laugh during your engagement session, pulling teasers within hours of seeing you, and documenting every precious moment during your wedding day. I have been fantasizing about my own wedding day since I was about three years old and continue to be just as excited about everything wedding related today. I often think about going to my grandparents house when I was young and looking through their photo albums. My grandparents would tell the same stories over and over again about how they met, their beautiful backyard wedding, and the many family adventures they had raising their children. These memories are what your children and grandchildren will sit on your couch and ask you about one day. I love that my photographs will help tell your love story .

I want you to look like YOU on your wedding day. Everything captured is 100% real. Through the years I have received dozens of compliments on how people that despise being photographed absolutely loved how they looked in their wedding photographs. I love providing couples with that confidence boost. Your photographs aren't just you in front of a camera or me behind the camera, it is the combination of us working together. Capturing that authentic love and chemistry between couples I feel is actually quite simple, I just ask that you be yourself! I form genuine friendships with my clients which absolutely helps capture that natural, effortless and fun vibe I aim for. Never think that this is just someone showing up on your wedding day that you met one time at Starbucks. It truly is much more than that.

Follow Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography on

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 7
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

Brittany was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly to my initial inquiry and questions before booking. We had a super long day (2 ceremonies, 12+ hours) and her pricing was very reasonable. During the planning process, she communicated with us frequently and gave us tips and ideas. She worked well with our day of coordinator and videographers to ensure we had the perfect day. Her assistant Katie was great too. We got the teaser photos (preview before the whole album) a week after the wedding - they are outstanding! Our family and friends have been raving about them and sharing them like crazy. Overall, would highly recommend Britt Lee Photography.

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 8
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 15
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 16
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Brittany was a perfect fit for our wedding!

Let me start by saying that the photography was the part of my wedding that I was most concerned with getting right. I felt really strongly that I needed to find someone that we worked well with that was going to capture our wedding as naturally as possible. When I found Brittany her work spoke for itself. Her use of natural lighting and creative use of the natural scenery shaped romantic and beautiful photos. After looking through her online albums, Instagram and Facebook I knew that she her style was exactly what I wanted. I brought a check with me the first time meeting Brittany knowing that she was going to be the one for us. She did not disappoint! Right off the bat Brittany made me feel comfortable that we were going to be able to work together to capture our day. Having the engagement photo shoot allowed my husband and I an opportunity to get comfortable being in front of the camera. Brittany had us laughing and dancing all over Condre Hall in Huntington. We has so much FUN. The photos from the Engagement shoot are all over my house we loved them so much. During the planning process Brittany was very quick to respond to all of my questions and requests. Her planning process that you go through online is great! It really makes you look at the different areas and aspects of your wedding day to make sure that the things that are important to you are captured. We were the first wedding EVER at our wedding venue so it was really up to us to figure out how the day was going to work. Brittnay helped me a lot with figuring out the timing for the day and made sure that we stayed on track so that we did not miss anything that we wanted to do. The day of was amazing. Brittany arrived early to scope out the venue and get all set up. She did a wonderful job shooting all of my details and everyone getting ready without ever being in the way or making the environment seem unnatural or posed. Our bridal party included 23 people and we both have huge families that we wanted in our pictures. Brittany was so organized, patient, and efficient. We have such amazing group shots that are not easy to coordinate. I could not be more happy with her work. As our day continued Brittany captured our guests, our dancing, our toasts and our bonfire beautifully. We had a huge teaser album a week after the wedding! We received the full album within a month! I highly recommend Brittany. She was a pleasure to work with and in my opinion her work is unparalleled on Long Island.

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about Britt Lee photography. Brittany is incredible - as a person and a photographer. I knew I wanted to book with her as soon as we met. Her pricing is straightforward and sensible, and she was so warm and personable on our first meeting. All of her communication leading up to the wedding was clear, concise, and organized. She helped to suggest vendors and timelines and truly helped me with the planning process. On our wedding day, she arrived early (despite pouring rain), and got right to work. She has a way of getting all the shots done quickly and painlessly! Her second photographer, Chris, was also fantastic! He was so nice and helpful also. Brittany worked well with all vendors the day of the wedding, kept everything on track, and stayed past her designated end time with no complaint. The week after our wedding, we got 130 BEAUTIFUL photos. I have been so moved by pictures before. She and Chris captured every emotion, and allowed us to bottle up the sense of joy we felt that day. I cannot ever thank her enough for the beautiful images and am so so happy! Plus, throughout the process, Brittany has become a true friend, thanks to our shared love of the office, fun spots on Long Island, and more! I am so glad to have found her!

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Couture Concepts NY
    Couture Concepts NY Wedding Planners

We have worked with Britney on a recent wedding and were blown away by her professionalism and creative talent. It's so nice to have someone who thinks outside the box like we do, and a great attention to detail!

• Coram, New York, 11727 See on map