Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography

Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography

Hello there! My name is Brittany and I am so glad you stopped by Britt Lee wedding photography! I will be the one answering your late night emails, making you laugh during your engagement session, pulling teasers within hours of seeing you, and documenting every precious moment during your wedding day. I have been fantasizing about my own wedding day since I was about three years old and continue to be just as excited about everything wedding related today. I often think about going to my grandparents house when I was young and looking through their photo albums. My grandparents would tell the same stories over and over again about how they met, their beautiful backyard wedding, and the many family adventures they had raising their children. These memories are what your children and grandchildren will sit on your couch and ask you about one day. I love that my photographs will help tell your love story .

Why would I choose "natural" to describe my work? Simple - that's what it is. I want you to look like YOU on your wedding day. Everything captured is 100% real. Through the years I have received dozens of compliments on how people that despise being photographed absolutely loved how they looked in their wedding photographs. I love providing couples with that confidence boost. Your photographs aren't just you in front of a camera or me behind the camera, it is the combination of us working together. Capturing that authentic love and chemistry between couples I feel is actually quite simple, I just ask that you be yourself! I form genuine friendships with my clients which absolutely helps capture that natural, effortless and fun vibe I aim for. Never think that this is just someone showing up on your wedding day that you met one time at Starbucks. It truly is much more than that.

Follow Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography on

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 7
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

Brittany was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly to my initial inquiry and questions before booking. We had a super long day (2 ceremonies, 12+ hours) and her pricing was very reasonable. During the planning process, she communicated with us frequently and gave us tips and ideas. She worked well with our day of coordinator and videographers to ensure we had the perfect day. Her assistant Katie was great too. We got the teaser photos (preview before the whole album) a week after the wedding - they are outstanding! Our family and friends have been raving about them and sharing them like crazy. Overall, would highly recommend Britt Lee Photography.

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 8
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 14
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 15
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 16

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about Britt Lee photography. Brittany is incredible - as a person and a photographer. I knew I wanted to book with her as soon as we met. Her pricing is straightforward and sensible, and she was so warm and personable on our first meeting. All of her communication leading up to the wedding was clear, concise, and organized. She helped to suggest vendors and timelines and truly helped me with the planning process. On our wedding day, she arrived early (despite pouring rain), and got right to work. She has a way of getting all the shots done quickly and painlessly! Her second photographer, Chris, was also fantastic! He was so nice and helpful also. Brittany worked well with all vendors the day of the wedding, kept everything on track, and stayed past her designated end time with no complaint. The week after our wedding, we got 130 BEAUTIFUL photos. I have been so moved by pictures before. She and Chris captured every emotion, and allowed us to bottle up the sense of joy we felt that day. I cannot ever thank her enough for the beautiful images and am so so happy! Plus, throughout the process, Brittany has become a true friend, thanks to our shared love of the office, fun spots on Long Island, and more! I am so glad to have found her!

Jaylen · Married on 07/29/2018

We had her for my wedding on 7/29/18 at Bayard Cutting Arboretum, she gave us exactly what I pictured and truly captured the beautiful moments. She knows what she’s doing. The photos came out perfect and she is super thoughtful and professional.

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 17
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 18
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 19

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Couture Concepts NY
    Couture Concepts NY Wedding Planners

We have worked with Britney on a recent wedding and were blown away by her professionalism and creative talent. It's so nice to have someone who thinks outside the box like we do, and a great attention to detail!

• Coram, NY 11727 See on map