Sound Beach, Coram, NY 11789 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography

Hello there! My name is Brittany and I am so glad you stopped by Britt Lee wedding photography! I will be the one answering your late night emails, making you laugh during your engagement session, pulling teasers within hours of seeing you, and documenting every precious moment during your wedding day. I have been fantasizing about my own wedding day since I was about three years old and continue to be just as excited about everything wedding related today. I often think about going to my grandparents house when I was young and looking through their photo albums. My grandparents would tell the same stories over and over again about how they met, their beautiful backyard wedding, and the many family adventures they had raising their children. These memories are what your children and grandchildren will sit on your couch and ask you about one day. I love that my photographs will help tell your love story .

I want you to look like YOU on your wedding day. Everything captured is 100% real. Through the years I have received dozens of compliments on how people that despise being photographed absolutely loved how they looked in their wedding photographs. I love providing couples with that confidence boost. Your photographs aren't just you in front of a camera or me behind the camera, it is the combination of us working together. Capturing that authentic love and chemistry between couples I feel is actually quite simple, I just ask that you be yourself! I form genuine friendships with my clients which absolutely helps capture that natural, effortless and fun vibe I aim for. Never think that this is just someone showing up on your wedding day that you met one time at Starbucks. It truly is much more than that.

Follow Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography on

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2019

We love Brittany!

Words cannot even begin to describe our gratitude for everything you did! To be able to relive our wedding day through your amazing photos is something we will treasure forever! Your bubbly and easy-going, yet sincere and professional personality are just some of the amazing qualities that kept us at ease and laughing all day long.

You worked your butt off on one of the hottest days in June and still you were still able to capture that natural and effortless vibes in every single photo of ours. We appreciate you!!

I can’t tell you how many people asked who our photographer was! Britt-Lee was exactly what we needed for our wedding day and I would recommend her over and over again!

Xoxo,

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 14
    Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography 15
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

Brittany is the best of the best!

This girl is so extremely talented! From the moment I met her she was so easy to work with and just seemed so passionate and knowledgeable about photography. She felt more like a friend that cared about making the day special. Our engagement shoot was at Coindre Hall last July and I had been so worried about looking silly on camera. She had sent over teasers immediately after and then a full album a day or 2 later with over 400 AMAZING photos. In that moment I knew we got it right when we chose her.

Before the wedding she kept me in the loop with everything I needed for photos and on the day of she kept me on track. On my wedding day she showed up 30 minutes early and got right to taking pictures. She helped me to pose and look natural, made me genuinely laugh in some pictures, and her guidance was just amazing. My husband and I did not want to do a reveal before the ceremony and Brittany made sure that with our time crunch we got everything we wanted, and with time to spare!! She sent me 4 teasers the day after the wedding and around 70 more teasers under 2 weeks after. The rest of the pictures I received 1 month after my wedding. I would love to be able to use her again some day and would recommend her a million times if I could. Just so absolutely talented.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Roy · Married on 06/02/2019

Stunning engagement and wedding photos!

I first met Britt about a year ago when we booked her for our wedding and took our engagement photos with her. Britt traveled to Connecticut to allow us to take our engagement pictures in one of our favorite parks! She arrived early to scout out the best areas to shoot and exceeded our expectations when she delivered all our photos the next day! After seeing our engagement photos we knew we made the perfect decision. Britt was there to answer all my questions during the wedding planning process from setting a time line, picking places to shoot, and easing my mind when rain was in our forecast. Britt out did herself again with our wedding pictures, they are all so beautiful, perfect, and exactly what we were hoping and dreaming of! I absolutely recommend Britt Lee Photo to anyone looking for the most stunning pictures of your favorite moments.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Britt Lee Wedding & Portrait Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Couture Concepts NY
    Couture Concepts NY Wedding Planners

We have worked with Britney on a recent wedding and were blown away by her professionalism and creative talent. It's so nice to have someone who thinks outside the box like we do, and a great attention to detail!

• Sound Beach Coram, NY, 11789 See on map