Lynchburg, VA 24501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Makeup by Ashley

Ashley and her staff were attentive and professional. They came to Sierra Vista for our bridal party and did an outstanding job. The bride, bridesmaids, and MOB looked beautiful and natural, even on a hot muggy day. We give 5 enthusiastic stars to Makeup By Ashley!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley! She actually did the makeup for my friends wedding and so I asked her about doing my wedding because I started to get nervous about makeup since I wanted out pictures to be wonderful and didn't want to be shiny or look like I wasn't wearing any makeup! Ashley was so wonderful to work with - from pricing to execution I couldn't be happier! We actually had her drive to the home we rented in Keswick, VA where we were getting ready because her prices were so reasonable compared to all the Cville area makeup artists I looked in to. You do have to go to her home in Lynchburg for the trial but it was completely worth it. My mother had never had her makeup done professionally and was a little nervous she would end up with way too much makeup and look unnatural but after seeing my trial makeup she wanted hers done on my wedding day too and she loved it! Ashley was great at the natural look with just defined features, fake lashes were wonderful, and the contouring was genius. My mom wants to see if she can get just a general makeup lesson from Ashley she loved it so much! She is such a sweet person on top of being an awesome makeup artist; I would definitely use her again for an event - maybe family photo makeup one day!

Thank you Ashley!!!