Salida, Salida, CA 95368 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Aneesa

Based in Salida, California, Makeup by Aneesa is a traveling makeup artist ready to pamper you and make you feel confident on your wedding day. Anessa is an experienced Sephora makeup artist who will travel to you on your wedding day for convenience. She’s located in Salida but will provide services for weddings throughout northern California and the East Bay and Bay areas.

Makeup by Aneesa meets with you first during a consultation to discuss your bridal makeup needs. She can work with you whether you want a simple and natural look or a glam and contour look. Aneesa can add fake eyelashes to enhance your natural beauty and make your eyes pop in photographs. She works with brides and bridal parties up to eight people on wedding day.

Follow Makeup by Aneesa on

1.2
      3.0
      0.5
      1.0

I can't speak about Aneesa's skills as a makeup artist, but her professionalism is seriously lacking. I had to refind a makeup artist for my wedding in a short period of time (1 month) and found Aneesa on Instagram. I messaged her and eventually we started emailing. She told me she was available for my date (Phew, right??) and asked what I needed/sent me her price list. I was ELATED to find someone and emailed back how many bridesmaids I had, what we wanted, and then stopped my search for a makeup artist.

Fast forward to just over a week before my wedding and she emails me to tell me that she had something unexpectedly come up and she couldn't do it. WHAT?? I know that we didn't have a contract signed yet, but she had verbally told me she was available. Now I have to scramble to find someone on an even SHORTER notice.

When I asked her for recommendations for other MUA's (because she had lead me on and wasted all that time), she totally fobbed me off. I am beyond frustrated!!

The ironic thing, is that the day before she cancelled on me, she posted a PSA to her Instagram stories smack talking other MUA's for flaking on clients.

Sent on 05/17/2017