437 New Paltz Road, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Hey there!

I’m Alana, a makeup artist who specializes in soft, effortless looks with just a touch of glam. My experience working with hundreds of clients has made me an expert in bridal beauty. I work closely with my brides to create custom looks based on their personality, wedding aesthetic, and comfort level in regards to makeup.

I’m not your average makeup artist. By hiring me, you are investing in an experience, not just ‘having your makeup done.’ My promise to you is that you and your entire wedding party will look and feel picture perfect from morning ’til night. Rest assured I will satisfy even the most hesitant of clients.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to make you look and feel timelessly beautiful.

Follow BEAUTY by Alana Maria on

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 6
BEAUTY by Alana Maria 7

Clare · Married on 09/14/2019

She's a genius!

Alana and Katie Kelly hair were my "getting pretty" team for my September wedding and oh my goodness I could not have chosen a better team. Alana is *so* incredible. I don't usually wear much makeup, but she nailed the "soft glam" look she prides herself on - I looked like me, only much prettier. She even kept my freckles visible! (They are an integral part of my face!). She also managed to calm down the very stressed mums and make them feel gorgeous, and made my team of bridespeople feel confident and beautiful. Not only is she super talented, but she is absolutely lovely. Exactly the sort of calming energy you want around on your wedding day. If you want to feel prettier than you have ever felt, hire her for your wedding. You absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Nastri · Married on 09/14/2019

Alana is the best!

Alana did such an amazing job for our wedding. I was definitely stressed about my hair and make up for the wedding because it was raining and it ended up being a hot day - Alana dealt with my craziness with grace & made sure that everyone looked absolutely gorgeous on the day of through the full day. I had a mix of bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids & moms on the day of and she accommodated the most glam to the least glam and everyone in between. I've been in a lot of weddings and I've never seen someone able to accommodate so many different looks & so beautifully. Everyone's make up looked flawless from the minute they were finished through the rain, 3 hours of a pictures, a ceremony, hours of dancing and then a bonfire after party. She also stopped by the venue right before the ceremony for touch ups (not that I even needed them) just to ease my concern. On top of being amazing at what she does, she's also a beautiful person who had such a calming presence throughout the whole process. I can't thank her enough & would recommend her to anyone needing make up services!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jaworski · Married on 07/19/2019

Alana was crucial!

Alana was an absolute joy to work with for my wedding. We got married on July 19, 2019 - and it was BLAZING hot. Between the heat and the humidity from a random sunshower an hour before our outdoor ceremony was to start, I was SURE I'd look a sweaty mess by the time I walked down the aisle. Boy, was I wrong. But let me back up.
    Alana arrived promptly and immediately began her set up. We had worked out the order of the bridesmaids ahead of time, and she got right to work. She worked with each girl to find the best look for their skin and complexion. Every single one of the girls looked beautiful.
    When it came time for me, I asked Alana if she could up slightly from our trial. She took my request in stride and executed it flawlessly. She constantly reassured me that I would NOT look sweaty in photos, and touched me up once more before she left.
    Alana was 100% right. I could feel the heat hanging in the air, yet my face looked absolutely flawless. My husband and guests remarked multiple times how amazed they were that I looked like I was not the least bit bothered by the heat. And my photos proved it. Alana is a true miracle worker, a badass woman, and a kind-hearted soul. If I was financially able to, I'd hire Alana as my private make-up artist, so that I could feel as glamorous and gorgeous going to Target as I did on my wedding day. Thank you times one million for being such a crucial part of my wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 8
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 9

BEAUTY by Alana Maria FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• The BARN at Liberty Farms
    The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Super professional, great artistry - hope to have you again at the BARN for one of our future weddings.

• 437 New Paltz Road Highland, NY, 12528 See on map