27 Thorns Lane, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Hey there!

I’m Alana, a makeup artist who specializes in soft, effortless looks with just a touch of glam. My experience working with hundreds of clients has made me an expert in bridal beauty. I work closely with my brides to create custom looks based on their personality, wedding aesthetic, and comfort level in regards to makeup.

I’m not your average makeup artist. By hiring me, you are investing in an experience, not just ‘having your makeup done.’ My promise to you is that you and your entire wedding party will look and feel picture perfect from morning ’til night. Rest assured I will satisfy even the most hesitant of clients.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to make you look and feel timelessly beautiful.

Follow BEAUTY by Alana Maria on

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 7
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/14/2019

Just the best!

Alana did makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and I can't recommend her enough. She helped me achieve a natural look that made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. She also adapted to all of my bridesmaids' requests—there was a range of styles and levels of glam—and everyone looked gorgeous! Perhaps the most impressive part of it all was that everyone's makeup lasted beautifully over the course of my mid-July outdoor wedding. And I have to emphasize that Alana is the loveliest, sweetest, most relaxed person—exactly the vibe you want on the morning of your wedding to help ease any potential anxiety. Thank you Alana!! You are a gem.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Molly · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing to Work With

Alana did my make up for my July wedding. She also did make up for my mother and 6 bridesmaids. She was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job. Everyone felt so beautiful and comfortable in their makeup the day of the wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jen · Married on 06/30/2019

Alana is talented, personable and such a pleasure to work with!

Alana is an absolutely wonderful makeup artist! She is so easy to talk to and as someone who isn't used to wearing much makeup, she really listened to any concerns I had and was incredibly flexible and adaptive. She created a final look that was glammed up but also felt like me, and by some magic it lasted through the after after party! She also created absolutely stunning looks for my five bridesmaids, mom and mother in law and kept the wedding morning stress free by not only creating a seamless schedule but leaving plenty of time for touch ups ensuring everyone looked and felt their best! Through Alana, we also found Katie Kelly who is a master at bridal hair. Together they make the perfect hair and makeup team and I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/19/2019

BEAUTY by Alana Maria FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• The BARN at Liberty Farms
    The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Super professional, great artistry - hope to have you again at the BARN for one of our future weddings.

• 27 Thorns Lane Highland, NY, 12528 See on map