27 Thorns Lane, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Hey there!

I’m Alana, a makeup artist who specializes in soft, effortless looks with just a touch of glam. My experience working with hundreds of clients has made me an expert in bridal beauty. I work closely with my brides to create custom looks based on their personality, wedding aesthetic, and comfort level in regards to makeup.

I’m not your average makeup artist. By hiring me, you are investing in an experience, not just ‘having your makeup done.’ My promise to you is that you and your entire wedding party will look and feel picture perfect from morning ’til night. Rest assured I will satisfy even the most hesitant of clients.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to make you look and feel timelessly beautiful.

Follow BEAUTY by Alana Maria on

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 7
  • Julia

Julia Pinzler · Married on 05/18/2019

Alana is awesome!

Alana did my makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband's mom. Everyone looked amazing! It stayed all day and she was so great and efficient to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 8
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 9

Mar · Married on 03/23/2019

Could not be happier!

I would absolutely recommend Alana to anyone in need of a makeup artist. She is talented, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day without feeling like I had too much makeup on. Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous. She really nails the soft-glam vibe!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Devin · Married on 03/16/2019

The most beautiful I have ever felt

Not only is Alana amazing at what she does, she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I was nervous about finding a makeup artist for my wedding because I still wanted to look like me. I came across Alana's Instagram and loved her look. From my first email to Alana, she was professional and quick in her response. She recommended Katie Kelly for hair and was able to coordinate everything. Once I met her for my trial, I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Alana arrived early and got to work on my bridal party (5 bridesmaids plus me). Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out--Alana truly listens to everyone. Our makeup stayed all day and night and I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend Alana. Not only is she a wonderful makeup artist, but she is a great person to have around on your wedding day. Thank you, Alana!

Sent on 03/27/2019

BEAUTY by Alana Maria FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• The BARN at Liberty Farms
    The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Super professional, great artistry - hope to have you again at the BARN for one of our future weddings.

• 27 Thorns Lane Highland, NY, 12528 See on map