Alana Schmidt Makeup Artist

Highland, NY View map

Hey there!

I’m Alana, a makeup artist who specializes in soft, effortless looks with just a touch of glam. My experience working with hundreds of clients has made me an expert in bridal beauty. I work closely with my brides to create custom looks based on their personality, wedding aesthetic, and comfort level in regards to makeup.

I’m not your average makeup artist. By hiring me, you are investing in an experience, not just ‘having your makeup done.’ My promise to you is that you and your entire wedding party will look and feel picture perfect from morning ’til night. Rest assured I will satisfy even the most hesitant of clients.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to make you look and feel timelessly beautiful.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Natalya H. Married on 10/02/2021

Alana is the BEST

Alana is absolutely incredible. I found her on instagram when I started planning and booked her over a year in advance. She's so talented. A true artist. I never wear makeup (I'm a pilates instructor for a living), and she made me feel so natural, so beautiful, simply an elevated version of myself on wedding day. My bridesmaids looked stunning. My 71 year old mom had her makeup done and almost cried at how beautiful she looked and felt. Alana is a dream! I am so grateful xx
    Gabriele D. Married on 04/06/2021

A delight!

Alana is amazing! When I was looking for a make-up artist, I was drawn to Alana’s soft glam look that highlights your natural beauty for the big day. Not only is she incredibly talented in how gorgeous she made myself and my bridal party, she also is a great person to have with you on your wedding day. Her down-to-earth, friendly, and altruistic nature was much needed to calm my nerves about everything going well. She also went above and beyond, providing all of us with little touch-up kits and my maid-of-honor with an extra one to touch me up, should I need it. When I forgot my lipstick at our hotel, Alana was ready with her awesome own line of lip products, and mixed two of them to recreate the berry lip that we chose at my make-up trial. I never needed to touch it up — it lasted all the way through the wedding and after-party that night! Alana is the best, and I loved having her be a part of my wedding day!
  • Audra
    Audra M. Married on 03/10/2021

Perfect make up artist for my elopement!

Alana was absolutely wonderful to work with. I booked her on very short notice for our elopement (about 2 or 3 weeks notice) and I was so glad she was available. She's so talented and made me feel so beautiful. I wanted a natural, dewey kind of look and she nailed it. She asked me for some inspiration pics ahead of time and came prepared. She arrived on time and was so friendly. She wore a mask the whole time and was very covid safe. She even gave me a recommendation for activities for the rest of the weekend since I was new to the area. I would definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The BARN at Liberty Farms The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Super professional, great artistry - hope to have you again at the BARN for one of our future weddings.

437 New Paltz Road Highland, NY, 12528
Location of (Alana Schmidt Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding