Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About Variety Vintage Events

Variety Vintage Events is a boutique event planning and design company with a love for weddings. Planning a wedding requires a lot of time and patience, more than you could imagine, but with an amazing team all things are possible. We love what we do, helping couples have the wedding they dream of is what keeps us going.

Our services are customized for each client ranging from event design to full wedding planning. Our collection of specialty rentals may be viewed online or come visit us at our new space in Rhinebeck, New York.

We would love to hear from you and help make your wedding, the best day ever!

Follow Variety Vintage Events on

parksavoy welcome
f597520ce089e1dc SEO0061

7 Reviews for Variety Vintage Events

Nurys · Married on 11/13/2016

Melissa was invaluable! She kept me sane through the entire process as my day of coordinator. I had a destination wedding with only 2.5 months to plan. She provided me with boots on the ground, vendor recommendations, styling, gorgeous rentals of antique lanterns, candelabra, antique votives, frames, easels, etc... My wedding was a fairytale come true and was flawless. Knowing Melissa was there, allowed me to fully relax and enjoy my day as I knew I was in good hands. She took over contact with the vendors so I didn't have to and everything ran super smoothly! I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Monica · Married on 08/21/2016

I contacted Melissa from Variety Vintage when I looked at her website and she fit perfectly with my vision of a rustic/vintage theme reception. I reached out to her via email and she was so quick to respond, soon after we set up a time for us to meet to see how well we would work together. After the meeting, I decided that she would be my go to person for my reception décor. Not only did she work with me on my tight budget to provide me with absolutely beautiful décor but along the way she made suggestions to elevate my vision to another level. Her communication with me was beyond my expectations - email or text, I was able to get hold of her at any time. We had so many meetings prior to the reception that I knew that when my big day came, I didn't have to worry about a thing and Melissa & her team would handle it all to perfection. So, I am grateful to Melissa for making my day as stress free as possible - I can guarantee that you won't regret picking Melissa to have on your vendor list for your big day!

Sent on 09/16/2016

I knew I needed a wedding planner due to my busy job. I was looking for a vintage style wedding. When I found Variety Vintage I was really happy because they offer both planning and design. I met with Melissa, she was easy to talk to you and understood what I wanted. She was extremely responsive and made me feel like my wedding was priority. Melissa gave me a list of recommended vendors to choose from, put together a budget, set up appointments for my dress, provided design samples and much more to list. All the details were taken care of and I got to have the prettiest vintage wedding ever. My husband and I were very happy to not have to stress about anything. We can't say enough nice things about Melissa and her company. Our wedding day was flawless and we got to enjoy it.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Variety Vintage Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

• Morristown, 07960 See on map