Beacon, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About BW Bridal

A bridal beauty service located in Beacon, New York, BW Bridal specializes in on-location wedding hair styling for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and other guests. Founder Brittney Weiss works with brides to make the hair planning process as effortless as possible. She'll create a start time and wedding-day schedule that takes into consideration the details, timing, and amount of hair. At BW Bridal, brides feel and look their best.

Brides will have a consultation and hair trial with Brittney prior to their wedding so they can discuss and explore the style and look they desire, especially when it comes to styling hair with the placement of a veil, hair pin or brooch. Though Brittney travels to you no matter where you decide to get ready, or you can go to her salon. She is experienced in providing blowouts, coloring, haircuts, and formal updos and styling.

09308e7e626ea2cf frontpicture1 Copy

BW Bridal 7
  • Megara

Meg · Married on 03/29/2019

Book Brittney :)

I’ll admit that booking hair & makeup for my wedding definitely was the toughest call I made during planning. I had a particularly hard time envisioning exactly what style of updo I was looking for (since I normally just blow dry my hair straight and call it a day) and I was terrified of having stiff, crunchy hair that felt utterly unlike myself.

Thankfully, some lucky wind blew me in the direction of Brittney Weiss, and things couldn’t have worked out more perfectly. Brittney is absolutely adorable, personable and easy to talk to. During our trial at her super cute home studio, she listened carefully to my rather abstract concerns and worked with me to come up with the most perfect creation of waves pulled into a low bun that looked elegant and polished, but completely natural.

To my delight, my hair looked even more amazing on my wedding day (which also happened to be her birthday!) and perfectly complemented my crepe and beaded wedding gown. Brittney worked quickly and professionally and was thoughtful enough to leave me with a little hair care package for the rest of the wedding, though I didn’t need to use it since my hair looked perfect until the wee hours of the after party! She also did incredible work on my bridesmaids’ hair, both of whom opted for an old Hollywood-style wave that was beyond glamorous.

Her services were very reasonably priced for the amazing work that she does, and it was just the icing on the cake that she had previously worked with my makeup artist (the equally lovely Meg Rianne). Thanks to the two of them, it felt like no time at all had passed while getting ready, and I seriously can’t recommend Brittney (and Meg) more highly, both individually and as duo.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

HIGHLY recommend for bridal hair!

Brittney was absolutely amazing from the beginning! She's so sweet and has such a calming presence. She also took some small changes we talked about after my trial and executed them flawlessly the day of our wedding. I LOVED my hair and all my bridesmaids and MOG/MOB loved theirs as well. Plus, when my young cousin was getting very emotional about her hair (her mom forgot the curling iron), Brittney stepped up and agreed to do her hair as well, even though it was over our allotted time and not planned (and we were STILL done ahead of schedule!). It seriously made a huge difference in my cousin enjoying the day and meant SO much to me that I was able to make her happy. Brittney is the best and I recommend her 110%!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2018

True Artist - Best Decision I Made for my Wedding Day

Britt was a gem to work with. I was a laid back, non-traditional bride. I did however, begin follow vendors on Instagram after we got engaged. After booking our venue, Britt the first vendor I contacted, and I'm glad I did. I can't say I dreamed of what my wedding hair would look like. I knew she did great work and I would love how it came out.

Never did I expect to have the amount of wedding guests come up and compliment my hair. I didn't even know that was a thing! Of all the weddings I've been to, I've never loved the brides hair enough to say something.

I was showered all night with compliments!! I danced my ass off and my style (low romantic bun with braid), stayed the ENTIRE NIGHT.

I cannot put into to words my gratitude for her work, professional, and how happy she made me feel on my big day. Thanks, Britt.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    BW Bridal 8

BW Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Hair By Lindsay Baxter
    Hair By Lindsay Baxter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittney is absolutely AMAZING! Love working together when we can and highly recommend her services! 5??????????

• Jordan Jankun Photography
    Jordan Jankun Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittney is such a pleasure to work with! She's super sweet and very talented!

• Beacon Beacon, NY, 12508 See on map