Beacon, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About BW Bridal

A bridal beauty service located in Beacon, New York, BW Bridal specializes in on-location wedding hair styling for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and other guests. Founder Brittney Weiss works with brides to make the hair planning process as effortless as possible. She'll create a start time and wedding-day schedule that takes into consideration the details, timing, and amount of hair. At BW Bridal, brides feel and look their best.

Brides will have a consultation and hair trial with Brittney prior to their wedding so they can discuss and explore the style and look they desire, especially when it comes to styling hair with the placement of a veil, hair pin or brooch. Though Brittney travels to you no matter where you decide to get ready, or you can go to her salon. She is experienced in providing blowouts, coloring, haircuts, and formal updos and styling.

• Dutchess County Hairstylist
09308e7e626ea2cf frontpicture1 Copy
img3643

58 Reviews for BW Bridal

Kelly P · Married on 02/22/2020

The sweetest and most talented professional!

Brittney was, without a doubt, one of the best choices I made in the wedding planning process. I don't know when I've met a nicer person combined with extraordinary talent. She is The Real Deal. I saw her work on instagram and booked her last summer for my winter 2020 wedding. I knew immediately that she would get my winter woodsy princess aesthetic and oh boy did she ever. My hair was pretty much the main thing I cared about in terms of my bridal look and Brittney beyond delivered. She also took incredible care of my bridesmaids and mother, all of whom wanted very different looks. I absolutely adored how beautifully everything went together! From the booking, to the trial, to the day-of, Brittney was an absolute star. I couldn't believe how easy she was to talk to, how calming her presence was on the day, and just how magical she made me feel. Would pick her if I had a thousand weddings to plan again! Thank you, Brittney, for my gorgeous day!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 10/13/2019

By far the BEST hairstylist

I cannot express enough how AMAZING, Britt is. From start to finish she is BY FAR the most talented, insightful and knowledgeable person I have had the pleasure to meet. I actually planned my whole wedding date around her availability because I knew she needed to be apart of my big day! From day one when I booked her, to the day of the wedding and even days after she was the sweetest and most supportive person. Her bubbly and kind personality could calm the most nervous bride. She takes her time to really understand how you want to look, but she can complete the most gorgeous and intricate updos with great speed and ease. Even when I was getting a little overwhelmed on the day of, she told me to take a break, breathe and that everything would be perfect, which it was! My hair for my wedding was everything I could have dreamt of and more! You are in the best hands with BW Bridal! Don’t hesitate, book her for your big day NOW! I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2019

Most incredible experience!

There are not enough kind words in this world to describe my experience with Brittney. Her knowledge, patients and kindness were beyond what I could have ever expected. I can not stress enough what a pleasure she was to work with. I had many of my girls tell me this was the first time they’ve ever loved what a hairstylist did for them and they’ve been in many other weddings. I had a difficult bridesmaid but Brittney just rocked with it never throwing her off once which was really helpful to me as a bride to stay calm. She added to the positive energy in the room all morning making it feel as though she was just another good friend in the room. I asked her to change my mother’s hairstyle from what we discussed in the trial and without hesitation she was more than happy to do this for us. She is seriously one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met and an even more amazing hair stylist. My hair was everything I could have pictured it to be and better leaving me feeling gorgeous all wedding day. Brittney takes care of her clients and leaves them with nothing to worry about! I woke up the next morning and my hair still looked so good!I can not thank her enough for making my wedding morning one I will never forget and I hope to work with her again soon! Xoxo Kelly

Sent on 10/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BW Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• Hair By Lindsay Baxter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittney is absolutely AMAZING! Love working together when we can and highly recommend her services! 5??????????

• Jordan Jankun Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittney is such a pleasure to work with! She's super sweet and very talented!

• Beacon Beacon, NY, 12508 See on map