Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About BW Bridal

A bridal beauty service located in Beacon, New York, BW Bridal specializes in on-location wedding hair styling for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and other guests. Founder Brittney Weiss works with brides to make the hair planning process as effortless as possible. She'll create a start time and wedding-day schedule that takes into consideration the details, timing, and amount of hair. At BW Bridal, brides feel and look their best.

Brides will have a consultation and hair trial with Brittney prior to their wedding so they can discuss and explore the style and look they desire, especially when it comes to styling hair with the placement of a veil, hair pin or brooch. Though Brittney travels to you no matter where you decide to get ready, or you can go to her salon. She is experienced in providing blowouts, coloring, haircuts, and formal updos and styling.

Other couples have also viewed

• Makeup By Monique

60 Reviews for BW Bridal

• Leisha

Leisha · Married on 06/12/2021

Hire brit now!

I am not from the Hudson Valley and so was not familiar with any of the vendors in the area. I scoured social media and found Brittney/BW Bridal. She got back to me almost immediately after I reached out and I booked her right away. When I met her during our trial, not only was I impressed with her ability to create ANY look but also how sweet and kind and warm she was! She is so incredibly talented and can pull off whatever you ask for - a sleek chignon or the most fabulous boho braid - she can do it flawlessly. Every person she did hair for on my wedding day looked fabulous through the end of the night... and into the next morning! My chignon hardly moved! I recommend her 100% for your special event or wedding. You won't regret booking her!

Sent on 06/25/2021

Hope · Married on 10/10/2020

AMAZING! Brittney is just the BEST!

Brittney is hands down one of the best decisions that I made for our wedding day. I came across her page on social media and her talent and creativity with hairstyles blew me away! On our wedding day she made the girls and I look so incredibly beautiful. I booked Brittney far in advance for our day and the entire time leading up to the wedding she was responsive, professional and FUN! When you think of who you want to be around you the morning of your big day, Britt fits all the boxes. She is bubbly, sweet and the girls and I really enjoyed her company along with her amazing hairstyle skills. Thank you for being so amazing and allowing me to feel so beautiful on our special day! I LOVED LOVED LOVED my hair!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Kelly · Married on 02/22/2020

The sweetest and most talented professional!

Brittney was, without a doubt, one of the best choices I made in the wedding planning process. I don't know when I've met a nicer person combined with extraordinary talent. She is The Real Deal. I saw her work on instagram and booked her last summer for my winter 2020 wedding. I knew immediately that she would get my winter woodsy princess aesthetic and oh boy did she ever. My hair was pretty much the main thing I cared about in terms of my bridal look and Brittney beyond delivered. She also took incredible care of my bridesmaids and mother, all of whom wanted very different looks. I absolutely adored how beautifully everything went together! From the booking, to the trial, to the day-of, Brittney was an absolute star. I couldn't believe how easy she was to talk to, how calming her presence was on the day, and just how magical she made me feel. Would pick her if I had a thousand weddings to plan again! Thank you, Brittney, for my gorgeous day!

Sent on 03/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BW Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• Hair By Lindsay Baxter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittney is absolutely AMAZING! Love working together when we can and highly recommend her services! 5??????????

• Jordan Jankun Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittney is such a pleasure to work with! She's super sweet and very talented!

• Beacon, NY, 12508 See on map