BW Bridal Reviews

58 | Beacon, NY

58 Reviews for BW Bridal

Kelly P · Married on 02/22/2020

The sweetest and most talented professional!

Brittney was, without a doubt, one of the best choices I made in the wedding planning process. I don't know when I've met a nicer person combined with extraordinary talent. She is The Real Deal. I saw her work on instagram and booked her last summer for my winter 2020 wedding. I knew immediately that she would get my winter woodsy princess aesthetic and oh boy did she ever. My hair was pretty much the main thing I cared about in terms of my bridal look and Brittney beyond delivered. She also took incredible care of my bridesmaids and mother, all of whom wanted very different looks. I absolutely adored how beautifully everything went together! From the booking, to the trial, to the day-of, Brittney was an absolute star. I couldn't believe how easy she was to talk to, how calming her presence was on the day, and just how magical she made me feel. Would pick her if I had a thousand weddings to plan again! Thank you, Brittney, for my gorgeous day!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 10/13/2019

By far the BEST hairstylist

I cannot express enough how AMAZING, Britt is. From start to finish she is BY FAR the most talented, insightful and knowledgeable person I have had the pleasure to meet. I actually planned my whole wedding date around her availability because I knew she needed to be apart of my big day! From day one when I booked her, to the day of the wedding and even days after she was the sweetest and most supportive person. Her bubbly and kind personality could calm the most nervous bride. She takes her time to really understand how you want to look, but she can complete the most gorgeous and intricate updos with great speed and ease. Even when I was getting a little overwhelmed on the day of, she told me to take a break, breathe and that everything would be perfect, which it was! My hair for my wedding was everything I could have dreamt of and more! You are in the best hands with BW Bridal! Don’t hesitate, book her for your big day NOW! I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2019

Most incredible experience!

There are not enough kind words in this world to describe my experience with Brittney. Her knowledge, patients and kindness were beyond what I could have ever expected. I can not stress enough what a pleasure she was to work with. I had many of my girls tell me this was the first time they’ve ever loved what a hairstylist did for them and they’ve been in many other weddings. I had a difficult bridesmaid but Brittney just rocked with it never throwing her off once which was really helpful to me as a bride to stay calm. She added to the positive energy in the room all morning making it feel as though she was just another good friend in the room. I asked her to change my mother’s hairstyle from what we discussed in the trial and without hesitation she was more than happy to do this for us. She is seriously one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met and an even more amazing hair stylist. My hair was everything I could have pictured it to be and better leaving me feeling gorgeous all wedding day. Brittney takes care of her clients and leaves them with nothing to worry about! I woke up the next morning and my hair still looked so good!I can not thank her enough for making my wedding morning one I will never forget and I hope to work with her again soon! Xoxo Kelly

Sent on 10/29/2019

Heather Shortt · Married on 08/24/2019

Look no further! (Seriously)

I cannot say enough how amazing Brittney is! From our first email, to the trial, and then to my wedding day Brittney was absolutely perfect to work with. Not only did I love my hair, but her warm and positive personality was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. She listened to what I was envisioning, and made my bridesmaids and my mothers hair beautiful! An absolutely BEAUTIFUL person on the inside and out, with PHENOMENAL talents. Brittney is a must on your wedding day! Thanks again

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Megara

Meg · Married on 03/29/2019

Book Brittney :)

I’ll admit that booking hair & makeup for my wedding definitely was the toughest call I made during planning. I had a particularly hard time envisioning exactly what style of updo I was looking for (since I normally just blow dry my hair straight and call it a day) and I was terrified of having stiff, crunchy hair that felt utterly unlike myself.

Thankfully, some lucky wind blew me in the direction of Brittney Weiss, and things couldn’t have worked out more perfectly. Brittney is absolutely adorable, personable and easy to talk to. During our trial at her super cute home studio, she listened carefully to my rather abstract concerns and worked with me to come up with the most perfect creation of waves pulled into a low bun that looked elegant and polished, but completely natural.

To my delight, my hair looked even more amazing on my wedding day (which also happened to be her birthday!) and perfectly complemented my crepe and beaded wedding gown. Brittney worked quickly and professionally and was thoughtful enough to leave me with a little hair care package for the rest of the wedding, though I didn’t need to use it since my hair looked perfect until the wee hours of the after party! She also did incredible work on my bridesmaids’ hair, both of whom opted for an old Hollywood-style wave that was beyond glamorous.

Her services were very reasonably priced for the amazing work that she does, and it was just the icing on the cake that she had previously worked with my makeup artist (the equally lovely Meg Rianne). Thanks to the two of them, it felt like no time at all had passed while getting ready, and I seriously can’t recommend Brittney (and Meg) more highly, both individually and as duo.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

HIGHLY recommend for bridal hair!

Brittney was absolutely amazing from the beginning! She's so sweet and has such a calming presence. She also took some small changes we talked about after my trial and executed them flawlessly the day of our wedding. I LOVED my hair and all my bridesmaids and MOG/MOB loved theirs as well. Plus, when my young cousin was getting very emotional about her hair (her mom forgot the curling iron), Brittney stepped up and agreed to do her hair as well, even though it was over our allotted time and not planned (and we were STILL done ahead of schedule!). It seriously made a huge difference in my cousin enjoying the day and meant SO much to me that I was able to make her happy. Brittney is the best and I recommend her 110%!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2018

True Artist - Best Decision I Made for my Wedding Day

Britt was a gem to work with. I was a laid back, non-traditional bride. I did however, begin follow vendors on Instagram after we got engaged. After booking our venue, Britt the first vendor I contacted, and I'm glad I did. I can't say I dreamed of what my wedding hair would look like. I knew she did great work and I would love how it came out.

Never did I expect to have the amount of wedding guests come up and compliment my hair. I didn't even know that was a thing! Of all the weddings I've been to, I've never loved the brides hair enough to say something.

I was showered all night with compliments!! I danced my ass off and my style (low romantic bun with braid), stayed the ENTIRE NIGHT.

I cannot put into to words my gratitude for her work, professional, and how happy she made me feel on my big day. Thanks, Britt.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jen · Married on 09/29/2018

After getting engaged, I immediately knew I needed to begin searching for someone to do my hair for the big day. I am EXTREMELY particular when it comes to my hair and I knew that this choice would take some time. When I reached out to Brittney to inquire about her services and availability, I received a same-day response. She was professional, enthusiastic, and helpful with scheduling my first trial. When I arrived for my trial, it was as though I had known Brittney for a lifetime! She welcomed me into her at-home hair studio (which is fabulous) and I knew immediately I had made the perfect choice! Her personality is warm and friendly. She is flexible, creative, and extremely talented! Brittney helped me refine all of my wedding day hair goals and on the big day did an AMAZING job on not only mine, but my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. Throughout the entire night, we received numerous compliments and inquires. My entire bridal party danced the night away and our hair remained absolutely stunning all thanks to Brittney! Don't look any further - Brittney is the perfect choice! Thank you so much for making my wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

We wish we could rate her a MILLION stars!

If the world was full of more people like Brittney Weiss, it’d be a better place.

First things first, Brittney is the queen of bohemian bridal. My fiance and I were totally blown away by her braids and updos on Instagram and were thrilled to find out she had our date available when we reached out eight months before. We had some trouble finding time to do a trial—two brides requires a hefty time slot—but since Brittney only required $50 to hold the date and we were so in love with her looks, we sent the $50 on over.

When we did go for our trial at Brittney’s house—where she has an awesome salon—we were immediately welcomed by the warmest human being of all time. Brittney just oozes joy and love and all good things. She’s the exact kind of person you want to be surrounded by on the morning of the most important day of your life. One of us wanted a signature Brittney braided look and the other wanted vintage, structured waves. Despite how different they were, Brittney totally nailed both styles.

And while she worked her magic, we had heartfelt conversations that really meant the world to us. It’s so rare to connect with someone like that so quickly and to be taken by their talent, to boot. We felt like we struck gold! Plus, it was a rainy day and our hair held up in those conditions. Suffice it to say, we were sold on having Brittney style us, our sisters/maids of honor, and our mothers on the day of the wedding.

One mother of the bride and maid of honor also wanted to go for trials and Brittney was very accomodating, treating each woman as if she was the bride, too. She really has a gift for making people feel welcome, understood, and at ease. In advance, she answered every question they had about about when to wash their hair, what photos to bring, etc. and did it with enthusiasm. On the day of, they were also totally touched by Brittney and wowed by her skills.

When the other mother of the bride lost her hair a few months before the wedding due to chemo, we reached out to Brittney to see if she’d be able to style her wig. We sent her photos of the wig and the updo style the MOB wanted. Brittney was so kind and reassuring about it and on the day of the wedding, she did an absolutely incredible beautiful job. The wig looked so good even after the MOB took the updo out, that it looked like she got a fresh blowout when she wore it to the brunch the next day.

Brittney really made us brides, our moms, and our sisters feel so beautiful and well taken care of on the wedding day and in the months leading up to it. She brought her talent, her heart of gold, and her zest for life to our wedding day and made us feel relaxed, comfortable, and prettier than ever. Sitting in her chair is like sitting down with an old friend, whether you met her years prior, months prior, weeks prior, or even that day. She is such a special person and we really feel so lucky to have met her through our wedding planning process. They just don’t come better than Brittney. We cannot recommend her enough! We wish we could give her a million stars!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Brittney was amazing! Talented and an absolute pleasure to work with - she made the entire process of booking my date, completing a trial, planning the timeline and the day of so easy and painless, and her warm, sunny attitude shows in every interaction. She did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair, my 6 bridesmaids and both moms, had everyone completed ahead of time, and kept us relaxed and laughing all day. Every style looked GORGEOUS, unique, but cohesive with the group, and everyone looked just as perfectly done at the end of the night as they did when they stood up from Britt's chair. I was truly impressed at how well the soft, romantic updo's we all did handled a longgggg day, lots of dancing, and the best a hyped-up 11 year old could test them with. I couldn't have been happier, and we all felt beautiful! :)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Erica · Married on 09/01/2018

Where to even begin?! I have followed and loved Brittney and her work from the day I met her at a wedding we were both a part of. Not only are her hairstyles incredible (think: effortless, bohemian, romantic), she herself (as a professional AND as an individual) is amazing! She was extremely accommodating for my anniversary engagement photoshoot, and created the most beautiful hairstyle - I didn't even have to tell her what I was thinking - she just knew! Her hairstyle lasted for the entire day, and I felt so incredible knowing that my hair looked like the freaking bomb, haha. It even lasted to the next day, with just a few minor touchups. Brittney, you are absolutely amazing, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Meredith Schwarze · Married on 08/18/2018

Sweetest Wedding Vendor

Brittney is the sweetest & I was so excited to have her as a part of our special day. From inspiration pictures, wedding hair trials to the real deal, Brittney always made me feel so special and beautiful. My wedding hair was everything I hoped for and more! We had an early morning start and even through the heat and a little rain, my hair lasted until the next morning! All of my bridesmaids & flower girls loved their stunning hairstyles and were so impressed with Brittney's talent. Thank you Britt! Xo

Sent on 10/15/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

Writing this review for Brittney is such an undertaking for me because I just hope that I can put into words how amazing Brittney truly is, and how highly I recommend her. 5.0 just doesn't cut it! First of all, Brittney is incredibly talented, and her love for what she does is evident every step of the way while working with her. I had a very specific hairstyle I was looking for on my wedding day. You know how you can get hooked on that one picture?! During my trial, Brittney took the time to look at my inspiration photos and play with my style until it was just right, and completely "me". On wedding day, it was perfect. Each of my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles, too! Brittney listened to what each of my girls had in mind, and then worked her magic - braids, and up-dos and beautiful curls! Their hair looked stunning, even at the end of the night after we had danced the entire time! Brittney is also just the most beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful person. She's the girl you wish you had been best friends with your whole life, and she makes you feel so special on your big day. Getting ready that morning, Brittney just fit right in with the rest of my girls. We had such a great time getting ready with her! I can't thank Brittney enough for helping make my wedding day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Gessica · Married on 06/29/2018

Brittney is AMAZING!! She is extremely talented, flexible, friendly, accommodating and professional. Brittney made me feel so comfortable, from booking, to the trial and on my wedding day. My hair was the one thing I knew I didn’t have to worry about! Her attention to detail and the pride she takes in her work is apparent. My entire bridal party, mom and mother in law loved their hair. Brittney is definitely someone you want around on your special day she is positive, fun and genuinely excited to be there. Thank you for making me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kristine · Married on 06/16/2018

Brittney was incredible! Myself and my bridesmaids were all blown away by her talent, efficiency, and her bubbly personality! She was responsive with emailing and you could tell she truely loves what she does and cares for each of her clients! I made such a great decision going with Brittney for my big day, I would highly reccomend to any of my family or friends — an amazingly skilled hairstylist and all around great person!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Anisa · Married on 05/20/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brittney!!
    Since my first phone call with her before booking, to my trial, to the wedding day, she made me feel so comfortable and in such good hands! I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Brittney and her work!
    She was so nice and kept in touch through every step of the way!! The day of the wedding, my hair was one of the few things I knew I had nothing to worry about. I absolutely loved my hair!! And all of the girls and my mom and mother in law loved their hair as well! She went above and beyond, and even fit in one of my girls total last minute the day of the wedding.
    Brittney is such a sweetheart!! And so good at what she does!! Love love love her work!! Thank you so much Brittney for making me and my girls look beautiful!!❤️
    Xoxo

Sent on 05/26/2018

Kelli · Married on 04/21/2018

I highly recommend Brittney! She created such a beautiful wedding hair for me on my big day! She was super responsive, so sweet and helped create the most beautiful wedding day hair! <3 She is amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

Brittney is the BEST!! She is so sweet and takes the time to totally understand what kind of hairstyle you are going for. Hair is major for a bride and she did mine perfectly. I received so many compliments on my hair! I had 10 bridesmaids in my wedding party and all 10 of them absolutely loved their hair!! We all couldn't have asked for anyone better or more sweeter than Britt! :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

Daria · Married on 02/24/2018

Brittney did my hair and my bridal party for my wedding on February 24th. Brittney, hands-down, is amazing at what she does and is one of the most amazing people I’ve met in general!! She was incredibly professional, works very quickly and was such a joy to have around the morning of my wedding. Both my hair and my bridesmaid’s hair held all day even in the rainy and chilly weather we had. My bridal party raved about how great their hair turned out and everyone looked amazing. I would highly recommend Brittney (and Lindsay Baxter, her assistant on my wedding day) to anyone! She's the best!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Bethany · Married on 02/03/2018

Brittney was amazing! Her bright and bubbly personality took away all the stress of wedding morning prep. I also loved how she has such a great attention to detail and care. She spent as much time as everyone needed, continuing to adjust their hair until it was exactly how they envisioned. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Brittney! Myself and my entire bridal party loved our hair. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Brittney was amazing!! From the trial to wedding day she was so responsive, professional and friendly! She made me and my bridesmaids feel so comfortable. Her hairstyles were exactly what I wanted, she totally listened to my boho ideas and executed perfectly. I highly recommend her for that unique, beautiful style.

Amber xo

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Not only is Brittney amazing at hair, she is a pleasure to work with! From the moment we met at my hair trial, I knew my wedding hair and experience would be everything I dreamed of. Her up-do's, half-up styles and blowouts are gorgeous and last all night long. Brittney is easy going, listens to what you want and makes you feel beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Brittney was absolutely amazing for my wedding day in September! She is very responsive and so wonderful to work with. She makes sure that you are comfortable and gives her honest opinion about what will work best. I had my hair trial at her in-home studio and she worked with me to make sure my hair was just what I wanted. On my wedding day, she traveled on site and worked so quickly and efficiently, she even had time left over. My bridesmaids and mother raved about their hair and I was absolutely in love with mine! She is the best and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Micaran · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough about this magical woman. From months before the wedding, to my trial, to the day of she was just amazing. Everyone's hair looked stunning and she was finished with time to spare. My wedding day truly wouldn't have been the same without her there!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017