BEAUTY by Alana Maria Reviews

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 5
  • Alexis

Alexis Sporkin · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect wedding makeup

Alana is the best! She did the makeup for my sister's wedding and we loved how it came out so much that I booked her for mine a few years later. For my wedding, she did 9 women's makeup by herself and everyone LOVED their makeup. I really wanted beautiful but natural makeup and Alana nailed it! I looked like myself but just enhanced a bit :) Alana was professional, patient, and understanding of everyone's needs. Getting ready the morning of your wedding is a very intimate setting, but Alana being there felt very natural and only added to the calm vibes that I wanted. I highly recommend her for absolutely any occasion!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved Alana!

As someone who hates getting their make up done, Alana made the experience easy and actually enjoyable! During my trial, she was so open and eager to create my perfect vision and was so patient when I couldn’t describe what I wanted clearly:) on my wedding day it was like seeing an old friend again and she killed it. My make up was exactly what I had envisioned and lasted all night without feeling thick or gross. I would highly recommend her and would love to work with her again.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing and Skiled!

Alana truly worked magic on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding! She was absolutely wonderful - a true professional who was able to expediently transform all of us with her skills into polished beauties. Alana was very easy to talk to and to work with - she was sure to ask about any photo references to make up I liked and was great at emulating that. I preferred a natural, glowing look for my make up and Alana certainly delivered! She is warm hearted and easy going, and again, a consummate professional!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 6
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Clare · Married on 09/14/2019

She's a genius!

Alana and Katie Kelly hair were my "getting pretty" team for my September wedding and oh my goodness I could not have chosen a better team. Alana is *so* incredible. I don't usually wear much makeup, but she nailed the "soft glam" look she prides herself on - I looked like me, only much prettier. She even kept my freckles visible! (They are an integral part of my face!). She also managed to calm down the very stressed mums and make them feel gorgeous, and made my team of bridespeople feel confident and beautiful. Not only is she super talented, but she is absolutely lovely. Exactly the sort of calming energy you want around on your wedding day. If you want to feel prettier than you have ever felt, hire her for your wedding. You absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Nastri · Married on 09/14/2019

Alana is the best!

Alana did such an amazing job for our wedding. I was definitely stressed about my hair and make up for the wedding because it was raining and it ended up being a hot day - Alana dealt with my craziness with grace & made sure that everyone looked absolutely gorgeous on the day of through the full day. I had a mix of bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids & moms on the day of and she accommodated the most glam to the least glam and everyone in between. I've been in a lot of weddings and I've never seen someone able to accommodate so many different looks & so beautifully. Everyone's make up looked flawless from the minute they were finished through the rain, 3 hours of a pictures, a ceremony, hours of dancing and then a bonfire after party. She also stopped by the venue right before the ceremony for touch ups (not that I even needed them) just to ease my concern. On top of being amazing at what she does, she's also a beautiful person who had such a calming presence throughout the whole process. I can't thank her enough & would recommend her to anyone needing make up services!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Suzanne Barbano · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Highly Recommended!

She did a wonderful job on everyone from Bride to Mother of the Groom! I was looking for the "no make-up" look and did an amazing job!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jaworski · Married on 07/19/2019

Alana was crucial!

Alana was an absolute joy to work with for my wedding. We got married on July 19, 2019 - and it was BLAZING hot. Between the heat and the humidity from a random sunshower an hour before our outdoor ceremony was to start, I was SURE I'd look a sweaty mess by the time I walked down the aisle. Boy, was I wrong. But let me back up.
    Alana arrived promptly and immediately began her set up. We had worked out the order of the bridesmaids ahead of time, and she got right to work. She worked with each girl to find the best look for their skin and complexion. Every single one of the girls looked beautiful.
    When it came time for me, I asked Alana if she could up slightly from our trial. She took my request in stride and executed it flawlessly. She constantly reassured me that I would NOT look sweaty in photos, and touched me up once more before she left.
    Alana was 100% right. I could feel the heat hanging in the air, yet my face looked absolutely flawless. My husband and guests remarked multiple times how amazed they were that I looked like I was not the least bit bothered by the heat. And my photos proved it. Alana is a true miracle worker, a badass woman, and a kind-hearted soul. If I was financially able to, I'd hire Alana as my private make-up artist, so that I could feel as glamorous and gorgeous going to Target as I did on my wedding day. Thank you times one million for being such a crucial part of my wedding day.

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 7
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 8
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/14/2019

Just the best!

Alana did makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and I can't recommend her enough. She helped me achieve a natural look that made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. She also adapted to all of my bridesmaids' requests—there was a range of styles and levels of glam—and everyone looked gorgeous! Perhaps the most impressive part of it all was that everyone's makeup lasted beautifully over the course of my mid-July outdoor wedding. And I have to emphasize that Alana is the loveliest, sweetest, most relaxed person—exactly the vibe you want on the morning of your wedding to help ease any potential anxiety. Thank you Alana!! You are a gem.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing to Work With

Alana did my make up for my July wedding. She also did make up for my mother and 6 bridesmaids. She was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job. Everyone felt so beautiful and comfortable in their makeup the day of the wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jen · Married on 06/30/2019

Alana is talented, personable and such a pleasure to work with!

Alana is an absolutely wonderful makeup artist! She is so easy to talk to and as someone who isn't used to wearing much makeup, she really listened to any concerns I had and was incredibly flexible and adaptive. She created a final look that was glammed up but also felt like me, and by some magic it lasted through the after after party! She also created absolutely stunning looks for my five bridesmaids, mom and mother in law and kept the wedding morning stress free by not only creating a seamless schedule but leaving plenty of time for touch ups ensuring everyone looked and felt their best! Through Alana, we also found Katie Kelly who is a master at bridal hair. Together they make the perfect hair and makeup team and I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/23/2019

Most beautiful bridal makeup!

Alana is so incredibly talented patient and kind. She listened to all my thoughts and concerns and she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I had a huge bridal party and she was totally cool about it and made everyone look their absolute best! My mother was going through chemotherapy during my wedding and Alana paid extra attention to her. She felt and looked so beautiful! It really meant so much to the both of us. If you're looking for a makeup artist that is talented, fast and really listens to what you want I would 100% suggest BEAUTY by Alana Maria.

Thanks again for everything!

-Allison

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kaela

Kaela Kennedy · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing work!

Alana did such an amazing job. I was so blown away at how gorgeous she made everyone look including my six bridesmaids and mother. With a June wedding, I went in for a hair and makeup trial in February with the idea that I wanted a "natural" look, however I quickly realized that I needed a little more glam. Alana accommodated a re-trial in late May and I am SO glad I went in for one. She made me look like a true bride without overdoing it. I highly recommend Alana for your day-of makeup. She is truly an artist.
    xo Kaela

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 06/08/2019

The most talented, kind, wonderful artists!

Alana and Katie are the best team! They are responsive, helpful, patient and SO talented. They make you feel taken care of and so special on your special day! They will help you find the right look for you if you are indecisive, or flawlessly execute the look you know you want! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Julia

Julia Pinzler · Married on 05/18/2019

Alana is awesome!

Alana did my makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband's mom. Everyone looked amazing! It stayed all day and she was so great and efficient to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 14
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 15
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Adriana · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Bridal Look!

Gosh, where do I begin!
    thank you so much for making me feel soo soo beautiful! And my entire bridal party! Everyone just loved the looks you created!

I can’t believe the day finally came and went but it truly was a dream! my make up was beyond perfect from start to finish! It all came together with you and Katie! It was the last details I could not see but you two totally created my dream look, come together. Also Alana has her own line of lipsticks and they last all night. Going to buy the whole set!!!
    My husband also loved my make up look! Which of course is key!!!
    Alana is also super kind and we bonded over travel and talks about funkos. I felt like I was getting my makeup done by a girlfriend, she kept my wedding anxiousness low! thank you again!!!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 16
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Mar · Married on 03/23/2019

Could not be happier!

I would absolutely recommend Alana to anyone in need of a makeup artist. She is talented, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day without feeling like I had too much makeup on. Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous. She really nails the soft-glam vibe!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Devin · Married on 03/16/2019

The most beautiful I have ever felt

Not only is Alana amazing at what she does, she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I was nervous about finding a makeup artist for my wedding because I still wanted to look like me. I came across Alana's Instagram and loved her look. From my first email to Alana, she was professional and quick in her response. She recommended Katie Kelly for hair and was able to coordinate everything. Once I met her for my trial, I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Alana arrived early and got to work on my bridal party (5 bridesmaids plus me). Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out--Alana truly listens to everyone. Our makeup stayed all day and night and I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend Alana. Not only is she a wonderful makeup artist, but she is a great person to have around on your wedding day. Thank you, Alana!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Alana is the most talented makeup artist I have ever worked with!

Alana is the most talented makeup artist I have ever worked with. For the first time I found someone who perfected the natural look and made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. She knew exactly what I wanted and absolutely nailed it! Both my mom and mother-in-law (both in their 50s) and each one of my bridesmaids couldn’t get over how beautiful she made them look on the wedding day and the photos prove it. She was truly a pleasure to work with and was available whenever I had questions leading up to the wedding day. She is also so easy to talk to and personable. I couldn’t recommend Alana more for your wedding day!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 17
    Sent on 01/31/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

I am SO glad I chose Alana as my make up artist for my big day. She was so incredibly sweet. She nailed the look I was going for and made me feel so, so beauitful. She made great suggestions and took into considerations all my wants/comments. She also soft-glammed the hell out of my bridesmaids, MIL, mom, aunt and grandma. They all looked absolutely stunning. My make up held up all night long and got compliments all the way up to the nights end. I could not suggest Alana enough! Thank you!!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 18
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 19
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Drew · Married on 08/26/2018

Alana is a dream!!! She did an amazing job beautifying a group of 10 women for my wedding. Every single person felt amazing because she really listened to what they wanted, and she is a pro at bringing a range of makeup looks to life. In addition to being a talented artist, Alana is super buttoned up when it comes to planning/logistics. Best of all, she is such a cool person! It was a total pleasure to hang out with her on my big day. In summary...book her!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot recommend Alana enough!! Not only is her work beautiful and centered on bringing the inner beauty of the individual, but she is an incredible person! She makes everyone feel at ease and genuinely cares about her clients. I received so many compliments and I absolutely loved my wedding day look!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2018

Alana was amazing! She recreated the picture I showed her. I couldn't have been happier with her work.

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 20
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 21
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Lucie · Married on 07/13/2018

If you're lucky enough to have Alana do your make up for your wedding, rest assured, you will look like the most beautiful version of yourself on your big day :) On top of making you look/feel the prettiest you've ever been, she's also a pleasure to work with and is super fast and efficient. I couldn't recommend her enough!

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 22
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2018

I feel like a 5 isn’t enough. Alana is a perfect 10! Easy to talk to, understanding and her work is perfection. I’ve never felt better about myself. I don’t have great skin, I never have. Of course day of I have a blemish or more that don’t make me feel great, but with Alana, they were invisible! She made me, 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law look our best. She was easy to talk to, joke with and was basically like and old friend. I actually consider her one now since she did my makeup as both a bridesmaid and a bride.

BEAUTY by Alana Maria 23
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 31
    BEAUTY by Alana Maria 32
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Ann · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot express enough how happy I was with my makeup for my wedding day. Not only is Alana friendly, pleasant and just so sweet, her talent for makeup is exceptional! My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire day, tears and all. She was very easy to communicate with and answered all of my emails quickly. Hire Alana before she's all booked up! You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/29/2018