120 Henry Ave, Ballwin, MO 63011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

16 Reviews for Maiden Voyage

You must go see Jenny at Maiden Voyage for all of your attire needs! I was so nervous about trying on dresses, and after going to one shop where I couldn't find anything, I was very discouraged when arriving at Maiden Voyage. It only took 20 minutes for me to fall in love with a dress... my dress at this shop. The help of Jenny and the charm of the shop were more than just an added bonus. Now, Jenny is helping with bridesmaids dresses too. They just run their business so smoothly. Check them out!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Carissa · Married on 11/01/2014

I had a great experience with Maiden Voyage Bridal. The consultant listened to my ideas and then added in some suggestions of her own. I ended up going with a gown that she recommended. She knew exactly how to match gowns to body shapes! The dress was more than I had planned on spending, but it ended up being a great deal for the dress itself. They ended up giving us a discount on the veil as well.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2014

What a spectacular wedding dress. I tried on so many dresses and thought I would leave not finding anything. I was wrong! The last dress was the only dress that out a smile on my face, one that wouldn't go away. I appreciate Amy's patience in helping me find the perfect dress by Justin Alexander's 2014 collection. The detail and style was tremendous and many wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the dress was!

Sent on 02/23/2014