Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Magic Moments Wedding & Event Planning, LLC

At Magic Moments Wedding & Event Planning, our specialty is assisting you in planning celebrations for all of the "magic moments" in your life. From that "Once in a Lifetime" romantic Wedding to your Family Reunion or that special Corporate event, Magic Moments will be there to help you every step of the way ensuring that your event is truly remarkable. We can take the stress and worry of planning and coordinating the myriad details of your event off your shoulders so that you can enjoy your day.

7d653382056c335d 1211498882991 scan0002
Kids at the wedding
Kids at the wedding
The bride with her bridesmaids
The bride with her bridesmaids
7d653382056c335d 1211498882991 scan0002

2 Reviews for Magic Moments Wedding & Event Planning, LLC

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2009

Magic Moments really made all of my dreams come true. My planner, Mashell, helped me with everything from flowers to venues to honeymoon planning. She never said no & invited and incorporated all of my ideas for an ideal wedding. I would recommend her to everyone, plus she didn't charge an arm and a leg. She was very responsive, day and night, and she put me at ease and boy was I stressed!! My experience was wonderful.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Bo · Married on 09/06/2008

Hiring Magic Moments to assist me in my wedding planning was the best thing I could have done. I started off trying to do everything on my own and quickly became very overwhelmed. I was using every lunch hour at work and every free moment I had to call vendors and make and attend appointments. I was getting so run down, stressed out, and completely frustrated. I heard about Magic Moments through a friend who highly recommended at least contacting them to see what they could do for me. I am so glad I took her advice. From the first call I made to them all the way through my wedding reception, they were there to help. Mashell was not only professional, but also very warm and caring. She understood our needs and concerns and worked with me and my husband to make sure we got everything we wanted and more out of our wedding. I can not describe how great it felt to have all of the stress lifted from my shoulders and be so comfortable and confident knowing everything was going to be taken care of for us. Everyone commented on what a perfect wedding it was, how smoothly the day went, and how beautiful everything looked. Even my husband's jaw dropped when we walked into the reception hall for the first time. The decorations were absolutely gorgeous. Honestly, it would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Magic Moments Wedding & Event Planning, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Printing
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Magic Moments Wedding & Event Planning, LLC 1
    Save up to $250
    Mentioned you found us on Wedding Wire and take $250 off our Full-Service planning package or $150 off our Reception and "Day Of" package.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Saint Clair Shores, 48080 See on map