6200 Hixson Pike #305, Hixson, TN 37343 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Maddie K. Doucet Photography & Design

Hey good-lookin', I'm Maddie, a Chattanooga-based wedding photographer. I love documenting life and love in a meaningful and genuine way. I'd love to do the same for you. Be yourself, I'll take pictures. I started teaching myself about photography when I was a sophomore in high school. Since then, I've been privileged to photograph portraits, events, and weddings for many dear friends and clients. I've done freelance work for newspapers, my alma mater, local clients, and other photographers. Soli Photography, Sarah Becker, Rich Smith, and Jessi Arnold are a few! During my senior year in college, I was thrilled to begin working for John and Lindsay Bamber of Bamber Photography through their daughter company, Motion Picture Co. As a supporting and a lead photographer for MPC, I photographed dozens of weddings and engagement sessions in the Chattanooga area, and was able to learn under John and Lindsay - an incredibly challenging and rewarding experience. For me, photography is all about capturing moments. Any time I pick up a camera, I am looking for a way to display those special and unique memories in a compelling, thoughtful, and artistic manner. I am so thankful to have a job that allows (and sometimes pushes) me to do just that! I love being able to see, photograph, and share genuine smiles, sweet embraces, and intimate moments. Weddings are a particularly exciting way to do this — every couple has their own special way that they look each other and their own completely unique day. I look forward to getting to know you and your story and being a part of capturing these special memories with you!

• NR-Swishkraft Arts
mg578
mg598
c645de8cbcb650ac 1400687738191 mg598

1 Reviews for Maddie K. Doucet Photography & Design

Maddie is an incredible photographer. She's very creative, and our photos are gorgeous and unique. She has been a joy to work with from the start, especially given that we didn't get to meet her until our wedding day! She fit right in with our family and friends, took amazing photos, and didn't interrupt the flow of the wedding at all. She captured moments that I never would have imagined she would be able to get! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Maddie K. Doucet Photography & Design FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• 6200 Hixson Pike #305 Hixson, 37343 See on map
    Location of (Maddie K. Doucet Photography & Design)