10282 Shawns Grove Place, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number

About Lyons Photography

An image conveying warmth and emotion is what I strive to capture. A photograph should be captivating, spontaneous and expose the true essence of you.

Emphasis is placed on an unobtrusive and relaxed photographic experience. One that is enjoyable and provides an arena for true interaction. I want you to leave with images that reflect personality, a sense of intuition and the natural mood.

DSC 6841 JPG Version2
B0002641colo Version2 Version2

4 Reviews for Lyons Photography

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2007

Lyons Photography did a really great job on my Wedding
    they captured so many different moments of our special day
    we are thankful for all our memories.

Allison · Married on 03/31/2007

Working with Robert was an absolute pleasure. He is always willing to go the extra mile. He had great ideas and made sure he captured the significance of the day perfectly. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!! Thanks Robert!

Eileen · Married on 09/07/2007

Lyons Photography did exceptional photos for my husband and I at our wedding. We heard about him through a friend, so we met with him and viewed his portfolio. Robert Lyons was very professional and easy to work with, we could tell he loves his work and takes it serious. When we met he laid out our options and we were able to share with him what was important to us, which was great because we didn‘t want any surprises or disappointments. On the contrary, we were so thankful for the choice we made. He really exceeded our expectations not only with the quality of the photos, but with his ability to capture some really unique shots that really captured the feel for that special day in our lives. Let me just say this.. I have learned some hard lessons in life. A bad hair cut due to impatience and a poor choice, but I knew I could never recapture that special moment in time once it was gone. I am thankful for taking the time and making the right choice. My mother’s 70th birthday is around the corner and we will be using Lyons Photography.

Lyons Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Mayhurst Inn
    Mayhurst Inn Mansion Weddings

A real pro who produces excellent results. Brides like working with him.

• 10282 Shawns Grove Place Mechanicsville, VA 23116 See on map