Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lyons Photography

Your Day. Your Memories. Your Photographer.
An image conveying warmth and emotion is what I strive to capture. A photograph should be captivating, spontaneous and expose the true essence of you.

Emphasis is placed on an unobtrusive and relaxed photographic experience. One that is enjoyable and provides an arena for true interaction. I want you to leave with images that reflect personality, a sense of intuition and the natural mood.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Richmond

4 Reviews for Lyons Photography

4.7

I rate Robert Lyons Photography as above average. Robert was extremely professional in his service, meeting with me at my home and taking the time to go to my wedding venue and meet with the coordinators. He had most of my pictures planned out in advance, but left room for spontaneous shots as well. He proved to be very creative and gave us several untraditional options which made the experience more memorable. Overall a great value for his cost.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 4/19/08, 1 Review
4.7

Lyons Photography did exceptional photos for my husband and I at our wedding. We heard about him through a friend, so we met with him and viewed his portfolio. Robert Lyons was very professional and easy to work with, we could tell he loves his work and takes it serious. When we met he laid out our options and we were able to share with him what was important to us, which was great because we didn�t want any surprises or disappointments. On the contrary, we were so thankful for the choice we made. He really exceeded our expectations not only with the quality of the photos, but with his ability to capture some really unique shots that really captured the feel for that special day in our lives. Let me just say this.. I have learned some hard lessons in life. A bad hair cut due to impatience and a poor choice, but I knew I could never recapture that special moment in time once it was gone. I am thankful for taking the time and making the right choice. My mother�s 70th birthday is around the corner and we will be using Lyons Photography.

Profile Picture Eileen, 9/7/07, 1 Review

Lyons Photography did a really great job on my Wedding
they captured so many different moments of our special day
we are thankful for all our memories.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/20/07, 1 Review

13 Photos

My Photo Album

13 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
A real pro who produces excellent results. Brides like working with him.

Events