Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 3

About Luxe Wedding Designs

Elena weddings & events exists to provide a full service European lavish wedding experience. From planning, design, floral and decor. Our desire is to bring into fruition the wedding our brides have only imagined. Our approach is very down to earth, simple but the execution detailed, seamless and the design stunning.

Experience
With over 14 years of experience in the wedding industry, Elena has worked with hundreds of couples to bring their dreams to life. In addition to having the gift of creativity, she is also incredibly well-trained in her craft. She has an associate’s degree from H.I.L.C. and is a Casablanca Bridal Certified Consultant, among other qualifications.

Why take on the stress of planning your wedding when someone else would love to do it for you? Elena weddings & events offers a variety of services to take the weight off your shoulders, and let you enjoy your special day, stress-free. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
When they say they specialize in floral artistry, they aren't kidding. In addition to wedding planning services, Elena weddings & events also offers floral services, including:

• Venue visit

Videos 1 vídeo

48 Reviews for Luxe Wedding Designs

• Hollie

Hollie · Married on 11/03/2019

Elena made my wedding dreams come true!

Elena is the absolute BEST! She was our day of coordinator, did all of our flowers and set up everything for the ceremony and reception. I waited longer than some, to finally get married, and Elena made every dream I've ever had for this day - come true! She helped bring all of my ideas to life, even when I wasn't exactly sure how to explain what I was thinking. When my ideas were a little out of the box, she ran with it and exceeded my expectations. Many friends and family said all of our wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen, at any wedding they'd ever been to and I agree! Everything was SO beautiful, more beautiful than I could have imagined! We had so much fun through the planning process and on the day of our wedding, everything went smoothly. She helped me stay calm and relaxed and I was able to enjoy every moment of the day. I'm more than incredibly grateful and thankful for Elena. I could not have had the absolute wedding of my dreams without her!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Frye · Married on 11/02/2019

Destination Wedding in Asheville - Elena is AMAZING!

My now Husband and I decided we wanted to do a destination wedding in Asheville, NC and I found Elena on a google search while looking for a Day of Coordinator/Florist. I hit the jackpot on this search, let me tell you. She is incredible. She understood my vision and ran with it and exceeded any expectations I had. With only 1 month before the wedding I decided that change my color pallet and she absolutely KILLED it (in a good way). Stunning. Everything was stunning and I never had one worry about how everything turned out because I trusted Elena and knew she would create something beautiful, and she did. My bouquet was stunning. Elena is so creative and the colors and decor she used pulled everything together.
    I could go on and on about my positive experience with Elena - if you are planning an out of town wedding or even local to the Asheville area, she is worth every penny and more. I'm very excited to see what big things she continues to do! She is a BOSS LADY! Thank you Elena!

Sent on 12/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luxe Wedding Designs FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Inspired Design of NC, LLC Wedding Florists

Elena is such a joy to work alongside. She is creative and flexible. I hope to deliver flowers to many events she is leading.

• W4 Photography Wedding Photographers

Elena is by far, our absolute favorite coordinator to work with. We've witnessed time and again just how stunning her work is and she works hard behind the scenes to achieve the visions and dreams of each and every bride. We've see her calm storms with quiet professionalism and we highly recommend her.

• Fesiuk Films Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is precise and an absolute joy to be around, Elena is definitely what you are looking for. Her talents and creativity will be the special touch that turns your wedding day into something magnificent. Every event.. she strives for more. Your wedding day might end up being the "wedding theme of the year". Look out! :P

• Asheville, NC, 28801 See on map
    828-319-2226 (Phone number)
    Location of (Luxe Wedding Designs)