Luxe Wedding Designs

Asheville, NC View map Visit website

Luxe Wedding Designs exists to provide a full service European lavish wedding experience. From planning, design, floral and decor. Our desire is to bring into fruition the wedding our brides have only imagined. Our approach is very down to earth, simple but the execution detailed, seamless and the design stunning.

Experience
With over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry, Elena has worked with hundreds of couples to bring their dreams to life. As a designer she sees the entire picture and is well-trained in her craft. She has a team of professionals that work alongside her bring your vision to life. She has an associate’s degree from H.I.L.C. and is a Casablanca Bridal Certified Consultant, among other qualifications.

Why take on the stress of planning your wedding when someone else would love to do it for you? Luxe Wedding Designs offers a variety of services to take the weight off your shoulders, and let you enjoy your special day, stress-free. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
When they say they specialize in floral artistry, they aren't kidding. In addition to wedding planning services, Lavish Wedding Designs also offers floral designa and decor services, including:

• A large inventory of decor
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Delivery
  • Cleanup

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Laura Married on 10/08/2021

She’s The Best

10/10. Elena is wonderful!! She’s the best. As the bride, I felt so supported by her throughout the whole planning process. Planning a wedding can feel overwhelming, but not when Elena steps in to help. She’s reliable, kind, considerate, and very personable. She makes sure your vision comes to life and has a great eye for aesthetic. She cares a lot about your opinion and provides great feedback to give you options. She’s very organized and attentive to detail too. She gave us great suggestions to help make our theme and special day better. She was also on top of everything the day of our wedding, which was wonderful because we didn’t worry about anything and got to enjoy our day :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 08/14/2021

What People Comment Most About our Wedding!!!

Elena is awesome! I had the absolute pleasure of working with her as my florist for my destination wedding near Asheville. I enjoyed planning every detail of my wedding, but wasn't sure how to make my vision for floral come to life. After the initial conversation, I felt confident that no matter what we decided upon it would be beautiful. Her expertise on color coordination and getting down to the style that I wanted to achieve was phenomenal. She is a true designer! Throughout the whole process she was responsive, professional, and answered all of my questions promptly. She was even willing to rework our flower arrangements multiple times in order to fit within our budget and offer advice on where things could be cut back. The day of the florals looked better than I could've imagined! Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful and unique the arrangements were. I wish I could've kept my bouquet forever! Highly recommend Elena for all your floral needs!
  • Javonne
    Javonne H. Married on 06/05/2021

Stunning florals!

Elena added such a magical touch to our wedding day with her stunning florals! She was very easy to work with and helped us accomplish our dream look for our wedding within our budget! Her eye for beauty is spot on and we couldn’t recommend her highly enough for a wedding florist and designer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

56 photos · 10/19/2019
  • Erica & Ryan
    32 photos · 10/06/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC Inspired Design of NC, LLC Wedding Florists

Elena is such a joy to work alongside. She is creative and flexible. I hope to deliver flowers to many events she is leading.

W4 Photography W4 Photography Wedding Photographers

Elena is by far, our absolute favorite coordinator to work with. We've witnessed time and again just how stunning her work is and she works hard behind the scenes to achieve the visions and dreams of each and every bride. We've see her calm storms with quiet professionalism and we highly recommend her.

Fesiuk Films Fesiuk Films Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is precise and an absolute joy to be around, Elena is definitely what you are looking for. Her talents and creativity will be the special touch that turns your wedding day into something magnificent. Every event.. she strives for more. Your wedding day might end up being the "wedding theme of the year". Look out! :P

Asheville, North Carolina Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Luxe Wedding Designs)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding