Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55191 Map · Phone number

About Lustre Artistry

Lustre Artistry LLC is an award-winning wedding beauty salon based in St. Paul, Minnesota. Esthetician and makeup artist Kate entered the industry at a young age when she spent over a decade as a model in her hometown of Minneapolis and in Los Angeles. During that time, Kate discovered her love for makeup. In 2009, she graduated from The Aveda Institute of Minneapolis, where she discovered her second passion for skincare and wellness. Kate has since worked in high-end spas and developed an emphasis on green beauty and organic skincare, learning from experts such as Boldijarre Koronczay, the president of Eminence Organics. Kate works to bring out your natural radiance and make you feel beautiful, inside and out.

Kate's priority is bringing out your natural beauty and radiance. All her services are thoughtfully designed with that goal in mind, ensuring you look and feel beautiful on your special day. The following services are offered by the team:

• Makeup trials

angela angela 0067
angela angela 0085

11 Reviews for Lustre Artistry

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2018

Kate was amazing! For a trial run, she came to my parents house and we finalized my bridal look. On our wedding day, she met us at the hotel. She was timely and devoted to each bridesmaid's vision. She was personable, friendly, and organized. Everyone looked perfect and loved their look! I would definitely recommend her.

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Kate with Lustre Atristry was so great! I was so happy with her and my bridal party loved her too, she did such a great job!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kate and Lustre Artistry. She is incredible. I have never felt so beautiful, and she made the process (both leading up to the wedding and the day-of) so easy. She was super flexible when I had to move things around because of a miscommunication with my hair stylist, and was really receptive to my thoughts about my makeup after my trial (I highly recommend a trial! I had pinned some looks I loved, and it turns out those looks just don't flatter my face, so we went in a different direction for the actual wedding day). Overall, I am extremely happy with my choice of having Kate do my wedding make up, and I will suggest her to anyone and everyone who is looking for a friendly, reliable, rockstar of a makeup artist for their big deal. Oh, and as an added bonus, she ended up taking a couple of really sweet candid shots of me and my bridesmaids when the photographer showed up and stole us away for a minute (did I mention she's flexible!) Also - get the fake lashes. Totally worth it.

Award

Lustre Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Saint Paul Saint Paul, Minnesota, MN 55191 See on map