PALINDROME

Andover, MN View map Visit website

PALINDROME is an on-site wedding hair and makeup company in Minneapolis, Minnesota. These beauty practitioners utilize their passion and skill set to ensure each of their to-be-weds look and feel confident on their big day. Boasting 20 years of combined beauty experience, the company's professional team takes pride in providing quick responses, organized bookings, and elite wedding hair and makeup. These beauty experts are the ideal choice for making you feel relaxed and comfortable in preparation for your celebration.

PALINDROME offers an assortment of wedding hair and makeup services. They work hard to ensure that every bride feels both exquisite and a top priority. For a fun and stress-free experience, the company’s services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trials
  • Bridal hair/makeup
  • Bridal party hair/makeup

Areas Covered

PALINDROME proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to individuals located in the Twin Cities. Said services are extended to interested individuals in and around the Twin Cities area. To-be-weds may contact this team directly for additional details of these services.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$47

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$47

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$47

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$47

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$47

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$47

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Annie K. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding hair & makeup

Hannah and her team were AMAZING! From the hair trial, to communication leading up to the event to the day of, everything was perfect. Palindrome showed up on time, kept us all on schedule, and were just fun to have in the room with us as we got ready. The entire bridal party simply brought pictures of hair styles and Hannah was a pro at recreating it all perfectly. Everyone's makeup was also gorgeous, and both hair and makeup lasted well into the night. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you for making my day so special, Palindrome!
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PALINDROME was amazing to work with and made myself and the rest of the wedding party look amazing!

PALINDROME did an amazing job making us all feel effortlessly stunning on the big day!
    Kelly Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful results!

I was so glad I booked with PALINDROME for my wedding day hair and makeup. Hannah, the owner, was very helpful and organized in guiding me through the day-of schedule and answering my many questions upon booking, even when I was still many months away from my wedding. Priscilla was the artist assigned to me. She did a trial run with me ahead of my wedding, and she did on-site hair and makeup for me, my mother and sister the day of my wedding. Priscilla was such a calming and confident presence on what can be an otherwise overwhelming day. She is a true hair and makeup pro, and kept us on schedule while helping us achieve the look we each wanted for the day. The hair and makeup lasted through the night - even after several hours of dancing - and everything looked stellar in photos. I can't say enough good things about Priscilla, and my sister and mom were very happy with their experience with her, as well. I highly recommend Priscilla and PALINDROME for wedding hair and makeup!
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 08/25/2018

Pricing

Minneapolis Andover, MN, 55419
Location of (PALINDROME)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding