PALINDROME Reviews

PALINDROME 6
PALINDROME 7

Lauren Anderson · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend!

Hannah & Kelly did an amazing job! Given our short engagement, they were available with 2 months' notice and extremely flexible. I absolutely loved my hair, and it stayed perfect through the entire night and lots of dancing. :) I gave Hannah varying styles and she was able to do exactly what I was looking for, and I really appreciate it. The makeup was natural yet elegant, and looked beautiful! Everyone else's hair was amazing! I highly recommend Palindrome!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    PALINDROME 8
    PALINDROME 9
    PALINDROME 10

Julie Kim · Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and so accommodating!

Hannah was a blessing on our wedding day! She earnestly listened to each of us wanted for hair and then makeup. I wanted something relaxed for my hairstyle and I loved how it turned out! Makeup, lashes, hair, all lasted well into the night, even the next morning!

Would highly recommend this awesome vendor!

Sent on 07/30/2019

PALINDROME's reply:

thank you so much! you were all so welcoming and fun! i hope your day was everything you dreamed. it was such a pleasure being a small part of it.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing makeup

Hannah was wonderful to work with. She did my makeup (Airbrush) for my wedding and I couldn't of been happier, my bridesmaids also had just the . She responded quickly, priced fairly, very professional, and was flexible with all my schedule and plan changes. I also got my hair colored at the salon she works at and it turned our great. I would defiantly recommend Hannah for all you hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 07/01/2019

PALINDROME's reply:

thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. it was such a lovely day to have a perfect wedding. i hope you had the best time!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/10/2019

Book Palindrome ASAP!

I could not have been happier with my choice of Palindrome for my big day. Hannah and Malena were incredibly professional and easy to work with. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and Hannah was a great listener and partner in the entire process. She was able to guide me through hair and makeup options that I would not have thought of, and the end result was exactly what I wanted. In addition to their hair and makeup expertise, Hannah and Malena were punctual, adaptable, and a great addition to the day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    PALINDROME 11
    PALINDROME 12
    PALINDROME 13

PALINDROME's reply:

it was such an honor to be a part of your big day!! we had so much fun with all of you guys! i hope the day was everything you wanted. you looked absolutely STUNNING!!
  • Hiyanthi

Hiyanthi · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing services at an unbeatable price

Hannah is extremely punctual and responsive. My emails to her throughout the process of planning would get a reply from her in under an hour. She was so friendly and easy to work with leading up to the wedding and was instrumental in creating a positive and upbeat atmosphere in the ladies' room on the morning of the wedding. I am not someone who knows a lot about hair or makeup, so she was very patient with me throughout the process and helped me to create a look that felt very personalized, accounting for my skin tone (she really understands makeup for women of all races), dress color, flowers, and personality. On top of all of this, the price she was offering her incredible services for is unbeatable. You won't be disappointed if you decide to hire Palindrome.

Sent on 05/18/2019

PALINDROME's reply:

thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. you were truly a delight to work with from start to finish. i appreciate so much the time you took out of your busy schedule to write this review. i wish you the absolute best in your marriage and future endeavors!

Becky Horton · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing value and so friendly

Malena and Hannah were so nice to work with, they helped me decide what I wanted for my wedding hair and makeup, and were so flexible and laid-back! I will now be going to Malena for my regular haircuts after having such a positive experience!

Sent on 12/14/2018

PALINDROME's reply:

it was such a pleasure to work with you! i'm so happy you have continued your hair services with malena as well. thank you so much for allowing PALINDROME to be a part of your day! and even bigger thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

Kiara · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing job!

Hannah was so sweet and kind to work with! She got back to any e-mails and questions that I had very quickly. We did a trial run before the day of, so that we could see if I would have an allergic reaction and to see what look suited me the best. She was so willing to work with me and on the day of I felt so confident and pretty. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks as well and we all got the exact looks we wanted. I couldn't recommend getting your makeup done by Hannah, she will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/27/2018

jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

best hair/makeup ever!

I highly recommend both Hannah and Malena for hair and make-up for you wedding. I had Malena for my wedding and she was fabulous! She did an amazing job and I have never looked and felt so beautiful! They are great to work with, affordable and they really listen to what you like/do not like. Do not hesitate to hire them, you will definitely not regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2018

PALINDROME's reply:

thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. i loved getting to be a part of your day! i'm so happy to hear it all turned out perfect for your incredible day!

Emily Mcgarry · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!!!

I had Malena do my hair for my wedding day, we did a pre trial and I showed her some pictures of what I was looking for. She did an awesome consultation with me of going over what I loved about the photos and how I wanted my hair look. On the day of wedding she came fully prepared and gave me the best updo I could have ever asked for!!! I received so many compliments on my hair the day of my wedding. A majority of my guests told me they had never seen a more beautiful and unique updo. Malena truly made me feel so beautiful for my wedding!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Day Hair

Wonderful job!!! Easy to work with!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Beyers · Married on 09/11/2018

Amazing experience

I worked closely with Hannah to plan the vision for my wedding hair and make-up. She was always prompt in her responses and professional and upfront in communication. Hannah was able to look through my Pinterest board and understand my vision even when I was sometimes confused and distracted. She was so helpful and provided a lot of great feedback to help me get the bridal look I was looking for. Melanie helped the day of the wedding with the bridesmaids and she killed it! My friend, Sarah, got to live out her life long dream of having hair like Blake Lively!! It is completely evident that both of these women have a ton of experience in the field and will make your wedding wishes come true!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany M · Married on 08/18/2018

Best experience

So happy I chose palindrome weddings for my big day! Malena made me look absolutely stunning, I was getting so many compliments on my hair the entire night! My hair stayed perfect the whole day too even in the hot weather in August. The flexibility and patience they have is key to this beautiful business they’ve created for themselves. I’ll definitely be recommending these ladies to any future brides I know!

Sent on 11/14/2018

ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

Palindrome hair

Hannah did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup! She took time to hear exactly what I wanted and make it happen! It was even better than I had hoped! I’ve never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Abby · Married on 03/10/2018

Malena was AMAZING on my wedding day. She did my hair and makeup as well as my maid of honor and my sister in law. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and boom, it was in my hair. Made my day unbelievable. I would suggest her and Hannah any day of the week!!!

Allie · Married on 02/03/2018

Great work, professional and timely!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Palindrome did an amazing job for my wedding! It was so easy to work with them, even though my wedding was 2.5 hours away! They travelled onsite and it was so fun to have them there. Affordable and great style! I highly recommend Palindrome!

Jenna · Married on 08/27/2016

Hannah was wonderful for our wedding, she arrived to our hotel early and was totally prepared to do me and my bridesmaids hair, everything looked beautiful!

PALINDROME 14

Hannah · Married on 08/07/2016

Malena is a fabulous stylist and person! She came to my hotel with everything she needed to make my hair and makeup perfect for my big day. She listened to what I was looking for and I couldn’t have been happier with the final product. I would highly recommend her!

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2015

Malena and Hannah did hair and makeup for my wedding for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. They did a great job listening to what all of us wanted and executing on our visions - and Malena did my hair and makeup perfectly despite some shifty/ambiguous direction and no practice run! They also came out to the venue, which was a huge plus. Malena also did my hair and makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding - I pretty much gave her free reign on that one and she came up with a super fun, yet still elegant, updo that was perfect and made me feel like a million bucks! These two are worth their weight in gold!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

After being a bridesmaid in 7 different weddings Hannah wanted to make sure I felt like the BRIDE in my own wedding! She was easy to work with and encouraged me to step out of my box. I got more compliments on my hair than I did on my dress! Hannah helped me to feel so beautiful on such an important day.

PALINDROME 15

Kasey · Married on 06/06/2015

Couldn't recommend more highly. Hannah made my special day perfect! She is professional, timely, and extremely talented!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    PALINDROME 16

Becca · Married on 01/31/2015

Malena was amazing! Responsive, attentive, talented, affordable, and SO much fun! We had a blast with her, and I loved my hair and makeup—plus they both held up all day (even with outdoor pics in Minnesota in January)! Happy bride here!

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

I was lucky enough to have Hannah do hair/makeup for my wedding, and she was seriously amazing! From helping me figure out how I wanted my hair/makeup (and executing that vision flawlessly), to helping me plan how long we would need to get everyone ready and not feel rushed/stressed, to figuring out everyone else’s hair/makeup with them- she did it all. I can’t say enough good things about my experience :)

Sent on 04/02/2018

Justina · Married on 06/28/2014

Hannah did an amazing job for my wedding! She completed the Brides hair and make-up, 7 bridesmaids hair, 1 flower girls hair, and one mother in-law in 6 hours, and it looked beautiful. Hannah also let each person describe what they wanted and executed it to perfection. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life.

PALINDROME 17
    PALINDROME 18
    PALINDROME 19

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

BEST HAIR & MAKEUP STYLIST EVER!! Hannah is Wonder Woman. She was flexible, on time and she took great care of us. We all felt beautiful and natural. She made me feel like a queen for my special day. Hands down would recommend her to everyone. Worth every penny and more!