Lulu's Bridal Botique

1 User photo

• Lina

Lina N. · Married on 06/07/2020

Wedding dress searching

As soon as I walked in I filled out a form and they greeted me with open arms! They were all so sweet and understanding, I gave them my budget and what my dream dress was. They honestly had nothing to match what I wanted but sat with me and showed me options and even other stores that might carry what I want! They went above and beyond and what you call a loyal supportive bridal store for sure!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

First Dress I Tried on!

Lulu's was an amazing experience. I was a bit overwhelmed when I walked in because there is so much to look at, but my consultant, Brittany, was fantastic! I told her what I liked and what I didn't. She pulled a dress that was there during a trunk show for me to try on first and I fell in love with it! So great at listening to what brides want/will flatter them and work with their budgets.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Lulu's Bridal! Kimberly was absolutely amazing! She was thoughtful, intuitive, patient, and attentive. She was the only person who was able to stop me from overanalyzing so I could find the dress of my dreams :) I couldn’t be happier with my experience and can’t recommend them enough. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Dallas See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lulu's Bridal Botique)