Post Office Box 20996, Charleston, SC 29413 Map · Phone number

About Luke Wilson Special Events

Luke Wilson Special Events is a full service event design and production firm. Our attention to detail and eye for design makes every event unique.

Through the artful use of flowers, fabrics and lighting paired with flawless planning and coordination our team will make your event the premier event of the season.

Located in historic Charleston, South Carolina, Luke Wilson Special Events will be able to make all your dreams come true in Charleston, South Carolina or Nationwide.

Follow Luke Wilson Special Events on

img2627

24 Reviews for Luke Wilson Special Events

• Emily

Emily Upah · Married on 10/06/2018

Happiest Night of Our Lives!

Luke Wilson and his team were top notch from our first phone call to our final good bye after the wedding! Every step of the way Luke made the planning process a breeze, finding the best vendors to work in our budget and keeping us on a timeline. Luke is caring and professional, and we loved the decor and overall concept he designed for our wedding. When I walked into my reception I was floored- the flowers and design were perfect and exactly what I dreamed of. We couldn't ask for a better wedding planner, and we were thanking our lucky stars we picked him to run the show!

Hilda · Married on 03/17/2018

Here’s a review from the Mother of the Groom — The Charleston location meant it was a destination wedding for our family. We wanted the Rehearsal Dinner to have the same vibe and feel as the wedding would the next day. My daughter had the brilliant idea of engaging Luke and his team to help us. We did all the planning long distance. Luke was easy to work with, plus he projected competence about every aspect of the weekend. Importantly, when we needed a strong hand to guide us, he provided it. He and his team delivered a level of expertise, skill, and experience that surpassed all our expectations. From the Rehearsal Dinner through the wedding and reception, Luke and his team were quietly and competently handling EVERYTHING. We were able to relax and enjoy every moment without any worry. We are grateful that he and his team helped to deliver a perfect wedding weekend.

Arielle · Married on 12/30/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is extremely creative, knowledgeable, well-connected, insightful, organized, proactive, and dependable then look no further than Luke Wilson Events. I had a destination wedding in December 2016 in Charleston, SC, and I feel incredibly lucky that I had the opportunity to work with Luke and his team. Luke listened to my vision, heard my ideas, brought forth multiple viable options, and incorporated my feedback. He leveraged my high-level thoughts and inspirations and masterfully devised a look and feel that went above and beyond my expectations. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Luke executes within project scope and truly has inventive, artistic suggestions that will set your wedding apart. Luke is a magic-maker, but most importantly, he is a wonderful person to have by your side as you plan and execute one of the most memorable days of your life.

Luke Wilson Special Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• EastCoast Entertainment
    EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

We have worked with Luke on many weddings and cannot rave enough about his creativity and level of professionalism. His weddings are both organized, well-run and, honestly, simply spectacular.

• Charleston Flutist, LLC
    Charleston Flutist, LLC Wedding Musicians

Luke Wilson Special Events is absolutely the best wedding coordinator service! Luke is totally professional and friendly. I have performed for many of the weddings he has coordinated and all of the weddings have been absolutely perfect. Luke is the best!

• Stephen Blackmon
    Stephen Blackmon Wedding Photographers

There are not enough wonderful words say about Luke and his team. It was simply awesome working with them! Luke's design skills and attention to detail are bar none. Every aspect is just on point! If you want a AMAZING event designer with the personality to match, please give Luke an opportunity to bring your vision to life! -SB

• Post Office Box 20996 Charleston, SC 29413 See on map