480 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number

About Lucy's Bridal

Lucy's Bridal is a locally owned full service bridal salon offering elegant, classic dresses at affordable prices. Lucy's Bridal provides an intimate, boutique setting, where our staff strives to give each bride their undivided attention as she chooses her dream gown and plans for her big day. We carry our own line of exclusive gowns the "Lucy Collection", as well as CB Couture, Casablanca Bridals, Christina Wu, and Jacquelin Exclusive.

Follow Lucy's Bridal on

wedding20pic2091
darlene divine brown
cindy vegas sign2

18 Reviews for Lucy's Bridal

I'm so happy I found Lucy's! My experience there was by far the best I had at any of the bridal salons I visited in Indy. I believe the bridal side of her store is now closed, but she is the absolute BEST with alterations so I still highly recommend going to her. She did an amazing job with my dress (even added cap sleeves to a sleeveless dress for me!) and also with my rehearsal dinner dress. Cannot say enough great things!

I got my dress at Lucy's Bridal, it was perfect. It was much cheaper than all the other dresses I was looking at. The staff was great, I got a small gift with the purchase of my dress, they even have alterations right next door.

Katherine · Married on 11/08/2014

Bought my dress through Lucy's Bridal, and I could not have been happier with their services. Prices were the best I could find in the area and their selection was great. It is not the biggest store in the area, but if you need an affordable dress with a capable tailor, this is the place to go. My dress required hemming and the bodice to be brought in. The dress looked wonderful. Thank you!

Award

Lucy's Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 480 East Carmel Drive Carmel, 46032 See on map