7763 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Map · Phone number

About The Bride to Be

Nestled on busy Coldwater Road in upper west Fort Wayne, The Bride to Be helps brides fall in love all over again! Dresses for brides, maids, moms and girls from top designers at moderate prices make The Bride to Be the place to find the dress. One visit and you'll notice the difference!

For available appointment times, please call us at 260-745-8000, or visit us at www.thebridetobeonline.com/

Follow The Bride to Be on

10731216101527792397991976682710972630841378n
belts

108 Reviews for The Bride to Be

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything about my experience was absolutely PERFECT from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I walked out! My bridal consultant Courtney made the experience that much more over the top with her knowledge and expertise. Their dress selection has something for everyone and they are sure to keep it in your budget! I fell in love with my dress the moment I put it on my body! It was so much more than I dreamed of. The feelings and emotions I had when I walked out of the dressing room were expressed all over my face from my enormous smile to the tears that filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks! Not to mention all of my family members crying too! Courtney, the staff and my family helped me feel absolutely stunning and say "Yes to the dress" in a matter of 30 minutes! I have never felt more sure about my decision and my experience. I would highly highly recommend this bridal boutique!!!

Abby · Married on 01/11/2018

I love our dresses. They are so unique and different. I have gotten so many compliments on the dresses!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Bride to Be was absolutely amazing. They had dresses that we're timeless and classic, but still right on trend. They were extremely attentive and accommodating towards me and my tastes. The staff was lovely, the store was lovely, it was all around a great experience!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bride to Be FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months