5310 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 2

About One Fine Day Bridal

One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, providing unique and personalized customer service to brides looking for their wedding gown. Their core mission is to create a lasting memory for brides, while also making sure they feel beautiful in their gown. One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique opened its doors seven years ago, and currently works with an array of high-end bridal designers. In addition to bridal gowns, they carry bridesmaid dresses, handcrafted veils, hairpieces, and beautiful accessories.

Designs Offered
One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique carries over nine designers. Clients can choose from many different shapes and style of gowns. Their couture designers include:

• Essence of Australia

One Fine Day Bridal 1
One Fine Day Bridal 2

Alexandria · Getting married on 09/26/2020

The Best experience

Seriously love this place! I made an appointment to try on bridal gowns at One Fine Day and I happened to stop in a few weeks before to ask if I could just look around. I was welcomed with open arms by Autumn. I showed her a few pictures of the gowns I liked and she personally walked me around the whole boutique and answered all of my questions. I showed her a gown I was really in love with and it was a little more than I was wanting to spend but looking at all of the other beautiful gowns I knew I had to keep my appointment because I could not wait to try them on. I came in for my appointment a few weeks later and again was greeted like I was family. I had the pleasure of working with Emily. Talk about a sweetheart! We tried on a few gowns and I wasn't getting that "feeling". We finally decided to pull the dress I could not get out of my head. I put it on and we instantly knew it was the one. I had no problem spending the extra money on that dress because of how beautiful it was and also how I was treated within this boutique. I never once felt any pressure to buy anything. After saying yes to the dress I was measured by Autumn and we shared lots of laughs. I felt like we had been friends forever because she is so friendly and you can tell she truly cares about every person who walks through that door. Today I went back to look for accessories during the Super Sample Sale and once again Autumn and her team went above and beyond to help. She actually remembered my name from a few weeks ago when I bought my dress. That really impressed me. Plus I love that fact that her mom helps out there! I can tell where Autumn gets her big heart from just from the few times I have met them. I would recommend this place to anyone on the planet. I am proud to be a One Fine Day Bride and help represent such a wonderful local shop! Love Love Love!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Bailey Schriver · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful and amazing

I absolutely loved my visit with One Fine Day Bride! I had Lexi helping me with my dress and she didn’t amazing! I was amazed with how she helped me pick a dress that best fit me and made me cry. While checking out with my dress, the other girls were so sweet. Compliments all over! It was a beautiful experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    One Fine Day Bridal 3
  • Erika

Erika Gamble · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Excellent!!

I went in looking around as this was my first time looking at dresses. I unfortunately did not have an appointment set up but they went out of their way to fit me in with one of the ladies that had someone cancel last minute. She ended up helping me find my dream dress and I could not thank her more! They are truly amazing here and I would recommend One Fine Day Bridal to any new bride looking for their dream dress!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

One Fine Day Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months