One Fine Day Bridal

5310 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About One Fine Day Bridal

One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, providing unique and personalized customer service to brides looking for their wedding gown. Their core mission is to create a lasting memory for brides, while also making sure they feel beautiful in their gown. One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique opened its doors seven years ago, and currently works with an array of high-end bridal designers. In addition to bridal gowns, they carry bridesmaid dresses, handcrafted veils, hairpieces, and beautiful accessories.

Designs Offered
One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique carries over nine designers. Clients can choose from many different shapes and style of gowns. Their couture designers include:

• Essence of Australia

1 User photo

One Fine Day Bridal 1

Tori Hathaway · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!

Gabby was so amazing with me! She was so patient with me and the people I brought with me. I did not feel any pressure to something I did not want or like! By far my favorite place to look/buy a wedding dress from! 😊

Hannah · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gabby was so helpfull when it came to finding my gown. I was a walk-in on a Wednesday afternoon not expecting to find anything but that all changed as soon as I started trying on the gowns. I fell in love & found my dress & now I'm a #OneFineDayBride

Bridget · Married on 01/12/2019

Experience just like on TV

I purchased my AMAZING wedding dress from One Fine Day almost a year ago. Just this past Saturday I finally got to wear it. It was perfect! Timeless and classic-Essence of Australia D1975 . Brittan was my stylist and she did a great job! I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Autumn. I just love a small business and also love women business owners! The salon itself was perfect! Clean. Pretty. I had tried on my dress at a different salon in Toledo but didn’t like it because the sample was dirty and the salon was unfriendly and dirty. When I came to One Fine Day the staff, dresses, and location made the experience so much better! It made traveling to Fort Wayne so much easier!

Thank you so much!
    Bridget (Rumer) Jurkiewicz

Sent on 01/14/2019

One Fine Day Bridal's reply:

Oh Bridget, thank you so much for the sweet words! Thank you so much for traveling to come shop with us and do your alterations through us! We can't wait to see pictures!

One Fine Day Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months