7933 Bell Oaks Dr, Newburgh, IN 47630 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ella Park Bridal

Nothing about your wedding planning experience should be stressful or ordinary. At Ella Park Bridal, we have made it our business in making the wedding process easier and enjoyable. As a family-owned bridal store, everyone who walks through our doors is treated like family. We have expert consultants who will walk you through the entire selection and buying process from beginning to end. Our outstanding customer service and beautiful selection are just some of the reasons why we were selected as The Knot’s “Best of Weddings.”

Our Bridal Gown Collection | When planning your wedding, finding your bridal gown is probably the most important decision you will make. At Ella Park Bridal, we understand that importance. Each gown in our store was carefully selected with you in mind. We offer an extensive bridal collection that includes designers who are exclusive to our store. You will find a range of colors, fabrics, and silhouettes. Our bridal gowns are available to special order from size 0 to 32W.

Ultimate Bridal Experience | When you book your bridal appointment at Ella Park Bridal, you get the ultimate experience. As you stand on your pedestal in the gown of your dreams, your guests will surround you in your private bridal suite. It is the Ella Park Bridal experience every bride deserves.

We offer an exceptional collection of attire that enables the bride to style her entire bridal party with our bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride, juniors, flower girl, and suit/tuxedo rentals.

Call to book your appointment today at 812.853.1800!

Follow Ella Park Bridal on

28 Reviews for Ella Park Bridal

• Elinor

Elinor · Married on 11/10/2018

THE BEST Staff & Selection

I cannot say enough good things about Ella Park!! We used them for styling our men as well as buying my wedding dress!

Lizzy helped us style our men as well as getting measurements from all of them; they're a handful (because they're men, let's be honest here) and she was fantastic with them all.

Tiffany aided me with my dress. She made the entire process so easy and fun. As someone who has never imagined my wedding dress, I walked in with an open mind. She walked me through several dresses before asking me "Do you trust me?" and bringing me the 10th dress. This dress was THE ONE. It was completely different than what I had described that I had looked at, but it was absolutely the one that was perfect. I can't thank her enough for spending so much time with me and taking a chance with dresses that I might not have picked out myself.

Sent on 12/13/2018

My experience with Ella Park was wonderful. When I walked in (a few minutes late), I was greeted by my consultant, Melanie, who had a smile on her face the entire appointment. I noticed my name on a white board behind the main desk along with the other brides who had appointments that day. It was such a nice touch and it really made me feel welcome. I got to search through the racks for my style at my own pace and when my appointment took a sour turn (due to my mother), Melanie stayed on track and on my side so I found the perfect dress for me.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Ella Park Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ella Park Bridal 1
    Say YES and SAVE

Ella Park Bridal offers a special incentive to brides who say “Yes to the Dress” during their first bridal appointment. We understand this is a big decision and is NOT meant to pressure you. If you are ready to commit, it is a little bonus for being decisive.

Purchase your wedding dress during your first visit appointment and earn a $100 Accessory Credit and a FREE white breathable bridal bag.

*TERMS & EXCLUSIONS: Must make an appointment at least 24 hours before your scheduled time. Credit expires on your wedding date. Wedding dress purchase must exceed $1000. Any discounted wedding dress is not eligible. Credit cannot be combined with other offers/promotions.

• 7933 Bell Oaks Dr Newburgh, IN, 47630 See on map
    812-577-8188 (Phone number)
    812-853-8595 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday 10:00a - 7:00p Tuesday 10:00a - 7:00p Wednesday 10:00a - 7:00p Thursday 10:00a - 7:00p Friday 10:00a - 5:00p Saturday 10:00a - 5:00p Sunday 12:00p - 5:00p