Ella Park Bridal Reviews

Ella Park Bridal View more information

Ashlee Getting married on 05/08/2022

Elizabeth was excellent!

Elizabeth was very patient, friendly, made my experience at Ella Park bridal top notch.
  • Amber
    Amber L. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Ella Park Bridal is fantastic. From finding the dress of my dreams to ordering it to getting it altered - my entire experience was amazing. Everyone there very welcoming, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Shout to to Lizzie for making my first appointment such an enjoyable experience and for helping me find the dress of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Ella Park Bridal to anyone in the market for a wedding dress - you won't be disappointed.
  • Elinor
    Elinor Married on 11/10/2018

THE BEST Staff & Selection

I cannot say enough good things about Ella Park!! We used them for styling our men as well as buying my wedding dress!

Lizzy helped us style our men as well as getting measurements from all of them; they're a handful (because they're men, let's be honest here) and she was fantastic with them all.

Tiffany aided me with my dress. She made the entire process so easy and fun. As someone who has never imagined my wedding dress, I walked in with an open mind. She walked me through several dresses before asking me "Do you trust me?" and bringing me the 10th dress. This dress was THE ONE. It was completely different than what I had described that I had looked at, but it was absolutely the one that was perfect. I can't thank her enough for spending so much time with me and taking a chance with dresses that I might not have picked out myself.
  • User1997555 2+ years ago
    My experience with Ella Park was wonderful. When I walked in (a few minutes late), I was greeted by my consultant, Melanie, who had a smile on her face the entire appointment. I noticed my name on a white board behind the main desk along with the other brides who had appointments that day. It was such a nice touch and it really made me feel welcome. I got to search through the racks for my style at my own pace and when my appointment took a sour turn (due to my mother), Melanie stayed on track and on my side so I found the perfect dress for me.
    Sherri Married on 08/19/2017
    This place is amazing, you get the whole experience! The girls are wonderful, I highly recommend this place!
  • User2997184 2+ years ago
    We purchased one of my bridesmaids' gowns here. We had such a good experience! The consultant helped us find a designer and color we loved and helped pick the right style for that bridesmaid.
    Megan Married on 07/08/2017
    Had a great experience. First place I shopped and the third dress I tried on. I knew it was exactly what I wanted. Very helpful and helped me stay within my budget. Exactly what dress shopping should be!
  • W
    Whitley Married on 09/03/2016
    I found my dream dress here! I did not want a strapless dress, and Melanie (my consultant) brought me a strapless dress that was gorgeous. She told me to try it one anyways, and when I came out she had straps that matched my dress PERFECTLY to attach to the dress! She took the time to literally put together my dream dress! There isn't any other place I would rather recommend than Ella Park Bridal!
    Mary Married on 06/11/2016
    I LOVED getting my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and tuxes at Ella Park bridal. The staff is so friendly and accomodating. Katie was my consultant and she made me feel at ease at all times and connected with me on a personal but professional level. The only problems I had was that the seamstress was a little rude and the tuxes did not fit a few of my men the first time they came in.
    Mallory Married on 03/19/2016
    Ella Park Bridal helped me look incredible on my big day! They helped with several of my questions and also helped my flower girl and groomsmen look perfect as well!
  • User2189271 2+ years ago
    Very helpful and accommodating staff.
  • Devyn and Brent
    Devyn Married on 06/06/2015
    When I went wedding dress shopping I thought I knew what I wanted. After some failed attempts I was a little discouraged until my perfect consultant told me she knew just what I wanted. Little did I know she came back with the most beautiful dress! Not only did I find my dream dress, but so did my mother, and all 7 of my bridesmaids! We had such a great experience at Ella Park Bridal and I would highly recommend them to everyone!
  • User1902394 2+ years ago
    Everyone at Ella Park was amazing, we got all of our attire there!
    1 bridal gown
    3 bridesmaids gowns
    6 tuxes

Amazing look and alterations department!
  • User924846 2+ years ago
    I had the greatest experience with the staff at Ella Park. From the woman who helped me find my dream dress to the woman that did the alterations on my dress. They were so flexible as I am from about three hours away. I was able to schedule my dress fittings around when worked best for me and it was such a pleasant experience. If I need a formal dress for any event, I will look there. I highly recommend Ella Park, they have a great selection and the prices are fantastic.
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 03/17/2012
    I ordered my bridesmaids' dresses from EllaParkBridal.com and had a great experience. The prices were the cheapest I found for the dresses I was looking for, and you can customize the colors, length, ship time, etc. (as long as the original designer allows this). They gave me free shipping and even included a free gift for each of the girls! The dresses came in earlier than expected and were perfect! Beautiful! The colors and sizes were exactly what I ordered. Now they just have to get them altered a bit and we're all set for my wedding in March! All throughout I never had a problem, the website is super easy to use, and the customer service is good too. I received a confirmation e-mail, a shipment e-mail, and at one point I asked them the expected delivery date again (they provide it on the site) and was answered very promptly. Overall I would definitely recommend!
    Amanda Married on 10/17/2009
    Beautiful dresses!
    Michele W. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Great experience

Our consultant was awesome to work with and very helpful
  • User2201901 2+ years ago
    I truly enjoyed my experience at Ella Park! The ladies there were very helpful and knowledgeable. I had been warned about bridal shops and extremely expensive alterations, several told me to not even bother having a quote done because it would be outrageous. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my alterations were, in fact, very reasonable. Sharon, the alterations lady, is very friendly as well!
    Christen Married on 04/30/2016
    I love the system that they use at this shop. They give you colored cardstock to place in the dress bags and your consultant pulls all of the selected dresses. The store also has all dresses organized by fabric, shape, and designer. I love it! Lisa was my consultant, and although she was eccentric, she was supportive, thorough and patient. She pulled dresses that she thought would suit my body type and style, and offered some helpful advice. I wish we were served champagne or coffee but with all of those gorgeous dresses I don't blame them haha I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my Stella York gown.
    Matthew Married on 11/28/2015
    The tux rentals through Ella Park were great. They made sure we all got our rentals picked up in time to get replacements if necessary (which no one did, even my out of town 6'9" groomsman!)
  • User1541800 2+ years ago
    I am thrilled to have found my dress at Ella Park Bridal. Their team was extremely helpful in helping me find the dress that I have always dreamed of. The quality and value of bridal gowns is amazing. I also appreciated picking out my wedding shoes there as well, making Ella Park Bridal a "one stop shop" for nearly all bridal and bridal party attire.
  • User2278463 2+ years ago
    I had a good experience with Ella Park. I found my dream dress in only one trip to the boutique. They worked with me on ordering the dress as late as possible as I was losing weight and wanted the most accurate size. The only alterations I needed were inserting cups into the top of the dress and adding a bustle - both were done nicely and in good timing. My only issue was that my veil and tiara were apparently on backorder and no one informed me. I was told when to pick up my dress and accessories and upon arrival the veil and tiara had not come in yet. They ended up coming in as promised just 3 days before the wedding and everything worked out - just was a little scary getting down to the wire
  • W
    Ronda Married on 06/28/2014
    I loved shopping for my gown here. Lovely fitting rooms with seating for my guests. The dresses are gorgeous and priced reasonably. Good sales staff too.
    Christy Married on 01/16/2016
    Jackie was my bridal consultant and she was great. She was very sweet and she made me feel a lot more comfortable than some experience I had at other wedding dress shops. She didn't rush me and let me try on dresses several times if need be. I really appreciated that. Also Sharon in alterations was great on working with me to ensure my dress would be completed in time. The dress was beautiful....I could have made it better, but with what they had to work with they did great!