Magnolia Bridal House

Evansville, IN View map Visit website

Magnolia Bridal House is a wedding dress shop located in Evansville, Indiana, just minutes away from the Kentucky border. This boutique was founded to provide soon-to-be newlyweds in the surrounding area with a one-of-a-kind selection of gowns. To make the dress shopping experience as special and seamless as possible, the team’s priority is to form a refreshing, fun environment for their clients.

Magnolia Bridal House prizes the individuality of their customers and has curated a collection to cater towards each soon-to-be newlywed’s unique style. They carry gowns from designers such as La Perle, Evie Young, Mikaella, Willowby, and many more. So that you can relax and enjoy the experience, private appointments are available. During your session, the shop’s team will get to know you and your unique vision, to help you find the perfect fit. For additional support, you can bring up to four friends or family members to join you.

• Kyle
    Kyle S. Married on 10/16/2021

Magnolia Bridal House is Amazing!

Magnolia Bridal House is the BEST! It was an intimate shop in Evansville, IN that gave undivided attention to my daughter, and helped us with details down to the scheduling the fitting. We were blessed to work with Emma the owner.
    I wanted to surprise my daughter and Emma worked with me on very short notice to schedule a "look and see" when I would be in town. It could not have been more perfect!!
    Knowing the quick turn around that would be needed to get a dress, Emma pulled only the dresses that she knew would come in on time!! (She called the companies before hand to make sure they were there in the warehouse and could be ordered!) WOW!
    Her final fitting was yesterday and as someone said "that dress was made for her"!
    My daughter loved her experience from start to finish. Now on to the wedding!!
    Thank you Magnolia Bridal House! God blessed us when we found you!!!

Magnolia Bridal House's reply:

Kyle, thank you so much for trusting us to help your daughter find her beautiful dream dress!

We can’t wait to see her wedding pictures! Xoxo

1704 S. Green River Rd Evansville, IN, 47715
Location of (Magnolia Bridal House)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding