Beloved Brides

8966 east 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beloved Brides

Beloved Brides is an upscale sample bridal gown boutique located in Fishers, IN. We truly enjoy spending time getting to know each bride and her style, and pulling gowns that we think will be perfect and fit her vision. We offer brides beautiful, high quality gowns from top designers, including Justin Alexander, Moonlight, Lillian West, and more. We care about our brides and want to make sure each bride has a great experience while looking for their perfect dress! Let us help you find your dream dress for your special day!

Beloved Brides welcomes brides by appointment to find a gorgeous dress for their wedding. We offer off-the-rack dresses so you go home with your special dress the same day! We also offer in-house alteration services in case you need to make any changes. Call today!

Follow Beloved Brides on

43 Reviews for Beloved Brides

1 User photo

Beloved Brides 1
  • Dominique

Dominique · Getting married on 08/24/2019

The dress of my dreams

I might have found out that my partner was going to pop the question on accident. So... I obviously went pre dress shopping with my mother and sister. It was the third dress I tried on, and the owner told me I should try it on even though it wasn't anything I'd dream of wearing. I didn't want strapless, bling, or a tight dress. As soon as I put the dress on that is all of the previous three things tears streamed from my face. I have never felt more beautiful and comfortable with my body than standing infront of the mirror. I can't wait to stand infront of my friends and family confident and in the most beautiful and romantic dress I've ever seen. For the details I believe my dress should've been 3k or more and I got it for $1,600. The owner was my dress attendant and she was great and professional to a tee. She even let us drink mimosas :). I hope this place is still around when my children are ready to get married one day because I can't wait to go back. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Becca

Becca Mason · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Special Memories Made

Wow! I was crunched for time trying to schedule an appointment for the upcoming Saturday on a Thursday. They worked with my schedule and were able to get me in when they had a cancellation. The two ladies who helped me were such sweet women. My nerves were calmed and the perfect dress was found! I'm so grateful to Beloved Brides for making my wedding dress shopping a beautiful memory. The dress might only be for the day but the memories I have of trying on dresses, showing them to my mom, sister and aunt are forever. I would recommend this shop over and over again!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations! It was so great meeting you and helping you find your dress:)

Beloved Brides FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Real Weddings

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

We LOVE Beloved Brides! They have so many gorgeous dresses at a fantastic price! Their staff is friendly and very kind! A great place for brides to say "Yes!".

• Speedway Legacy Inn & Events
    Speedway Legacy Inn & Events Mansion Weddings

They have some of the most beautiful gowns that I have ever seen, all at a very affordable price. You have to check them out.

• 8966 east 96th Street Fishers, Indiana, 46037 See on map