8966 east 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Beloved Brides

Beloved Brides is an upscale sample bridal gown boutique located in Fishers, IN. We know that finding the perfect dress is an important part of wedding planning. At Beloved Brides, we strive to create a fun and stress free experience for every bride to make memories that last a lifetime.

We truly enjoy spending time getting to know each bride and her style, allowing us to pull gowns that we think will be perfect and fit her vision. We offer brides beautiful, high quality gowns from top designers, including Justin Alexander, Moonlight, Lillian West, and more. Let us help you find your dream dress for your special day!

Our Services

Beloved Brides welcomes brides by appointment to find a gorgeous dress for their wedding. We offer off-the-rack dresses so you go home with your special dress the same day! We also offer in-house alteration services to make sure your dress fits perfectly on your big day.

Follow Beloved Brides on

46 Reviews for Beloved Brides

1 User photo

Beloved Brides 1

Jennifer Martynowicz · Getting married on 10/10/2020

They listened and just got it right away. Loved it.

I loved my experience with Beloved Brides. I've recommended them to several friends already and sing their praises anytime anyone asks me about them. Everyone was awesome. They listened to what I had to say and found my dream dress immediately. I actually asked to try it on second because I was afraid that I wouldn't trust the first dress that day. They had a questionnaire that they asked me to fill out to help them zero in on what I was looking for. I showed them pictures of things that I had seen online. They got it right away. It was such a difference from the first place that I went wedding dress shopping. That place kept trying to put me in expensive dresses that weren't anything like what I was asking for. I cannot stress enough how awesome it was to have someone listen not not try and get me into something at the top of my budget. My dream dress wound up being a lot less that what I was prepared for, which was the icing on the cake. We had appointments at two other stores planned for that day and I canceled them once I found my dream dress. Beloved Brides were easy to work with and really accommodating. I found out the day before the appointment that a childhood friend was coming as a surprise, which put us over the recommended number of people. When I called them up to ask if that was okay they were understanding and worked with our large group. They had suggestions for alterations and even wound up putting me in two dresses at once just to make sure that I could see what it would look like. I cannot wait for my dress to come in.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Jennifer! It was great to work with you and we can't wait to see you in your dress! Congratulations!

Rachel · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Incredible

These ladies are there for YOU

Sent on 05/07/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks Rachel! It was wonderful getting to know you and helping you find the perfect dress! Congrats!!

Beloved Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

We LOVE Beloved Brides! They have so many gorgeous dresses at a fantastic price! Their staff is friendly and very kind! A great place for brides to say "Yes!".

• Speedway Legacy Inn & Events
    Speedway Legacy Inn & Events Mansion Weddings

They have some of the most beautiful gowns that I have ever seen, all at a very affordable price. You have to check them out.

• 8966 east 96th Street Fishers, IN, 46037 See on map