8966 east 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sophia's Bridal and Tux

Beloved Brides is now Sophia's Bridal Fishers

We’re so happy you’ve decided to learn more about our boutique!

Sophia’s Bridal and Tux started in 2007 in a 1600 square foot boutique and has grown to three locations, and over 1000 dresses.Our Fishers location is the newest location to help fulfill our mission to empower and celebrate brides (and their families) throughout the process of planning a wedding!

Our Fishers boutique has over 300 designer wedding dresses and the most incredible team of stylists to help you look and feel beautiful!

We truly enjoy spending time getting to know each bride and her style. This helps us pull gowns that we think will be perfect for her and fit her vision. We care about our brides and want to make sure each bride has a wonderful experience while looking for their perfect dress!

We want to create boutiques where brides could come to have a stress-free and enjoyable shopping experience. A marriage is obviously much more than a bridal gown, but it’s a fun part of wedding planning, and every bride should feel beautiful on her big day.

We look forward to being a part of your incredible & unforgettable day!

Follow Sophia's Bridal and Tux on

Sophia's Bridal and Tux 3
Sophia's Bridal and Tux 4
Sophia's Bridal and Tux 5

Jennifer Martynowicz · Getting married on 10/10/2020

They listened and just got it right away. Loved it.

I loved my experience with Beloved Brides. I've recommended them to several friends already and sing their praises anytime anyone asks me about them. Everyone was awesome. They listened to what I had to say and found my dream dress immediately. I actually asked to try it on second because I was afraid that I wouldn't trust the first dress that day. They had a questionnaire that they asked me to fill out to help them zero in on what I was looking for. I showed them pictures of things that I had seen online. They got it right away. It was such a difference from the first place that I went wedding dress shopping. That place kept trying to put me in expensive dresses that weren't anything like what I was asking for. I cannot stress enough how awesome it was to have someone listen not not try and get me into something at the top of my budget. My dream dress wound up being a lot less that what I was prepared for, which was the icing on the cake. We had appointments at two other stores planned for that day and I canceled them once I found my dream dress. Beloved Brides were easy to work with and really accommodating. I found out the day before the appointment that a childhood friend was coming as a surprise, which put us over the recommended number of people. When I called them up to ask if that was okay they were understanding and worked with our large group. They had suggestions for alterations and even wound up putting me in two dresses at once just to make sure that I could see what it would look like. I cannot wait for my dress to come in.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sophia's Bridal and Tux's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Jennifer! It was great to work with you and we can't wait to see you in your dress! Congratulations!
  • Z

Zoeann Frank · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Best experience ever!

I am so glad I choose this store! Right off the bat they were very professional and listened to what I wanted and what I didn’t want. Than they took you to a room and had you put on a robe that said bride on the back, which made me feel like I was royalty. They really do make you feel special and that it is all about the bride. They apologized many times for not having the dress I wanted to try on but helped me find another dress that I am so in love with! I definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sophia's Bridal and Tux's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Zoeann! It was so great to work with you, and we know you're going to make an absolutely stunning bride!

Rachel · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Incredible

These ladies are there for YOU

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sophia's Bridal and Tux's reply:

Thanks Rachel! It was wonderful getting to know you and helping you find the perfect dress! Congrats!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sophia's Bridal and Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

We LOVE Beloved Brides! They have so many gorgeous dresses at a fantastic price! Their staff is friendly and very kind! A great place for brides to say "Yes!".

• Speedway Legacy Inn & Events
    Speedway Legacy Inn & Events Mansion Weddings

They have some of the most beautiful gowns that I have ever seen, all at a very affordable price. You have to check them out.

• 8966 east 96th Street Fishers, IN, 46037 See on map