Sophia's Bridal and Tux

Fishers, IN View map Visit website

Congratulations! You're engaged!! Our mission is to create an experience for you, the bride, and your family and friends to enjoy, make memories, and find the perfect dress! We specialize in having a wide selection of unique dresses, so we can match your personal style with your wedding vision. Our boutiques have hundreds of wedding dresses ranging in sizes 8-24 and from $1000-5000. We love getting to know you, your love story, and our stylists will put all that together to help you fall in love with the wedding dress of your dreams!

We have been in the bridal business since 2007, and currently have 3 locations in Indiana and Louisville, KY!

2025 E. Southport Road

4121 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40207
Louisville@sophiasbridalandtux.com

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Leigh
    Leigh D. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic stylists and tons of dresses to choose from

I had an amazing experience at Sophia's! I came for the sample sale, but when nothing was working my stylist Sarah started pulling dresses she thought could work for me that could be ordered instead. She stuck with me trying on dress after dress and made sure I was still feeling good and not overwhelmed. I I knew we were over my appointment time, but she was so supportive and ready to do whatever I was comfortable with going forward. She made sure I knew it was okay to stop if I wanted and that we'd made huge progress in narrowing down what was working and not working and what I liked and didn't like, but she also said she was totally on board to keep going until we found me a dress if that was what I wanted. I decided I wanted to give a few more a try and she let me go back and find more sample dresses to try on and then she would go to the back and look for styles from the orderable dresses that she thought would work for me. I was nearly ready to give up and she pulled one last dress and it had EVERYTHING I wanted - somehow, she'd found a dress that combined all of the elements I'd said I loved from the previous dresses I'd tried on that day. It was definitely the one!! When it came time to order the dress, she happily answered my one million questions. Sophia's also has a system in place to double check measurements for ordering and then they confirm which you the size that will be ordered, which made me feel really reassured (maybe this is the standard for ordering dresses - I'm not sure). This was especially important for me since I ended up measuring between two sizes, so they helped me pick which would made the most sense and told me where it would likely be big on me when it came in. The Saturday of a sample sale (I would assume) must be one of their busiest times, but it never once felt like that - I felt like I had my stylist's full attention and dedication the whole time I was there. Loved this store and the whole experience. Everyone was so kind and supportive and fun - definitely go to Sophia's!
  • Hailey
    Hailey B. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience as a plus size bride

I had the most amazing experience at Sophia's! As a plus size bride I was so scared to go dress shopping and that I wouldn't find anything that looked good on me. Chadsey was seriously amazing, she listened to everything that I had to say and helped me to find the dress of my dreams on the 6th dress. Everyone I spoke with at Sophia's was kind and helpful. I truly had a great experience and would recommend going to Sophia's to find their dress.
    Ashley R. Married on 05/01/2022

Dont go anywhere else!

Gina helped me at the Southport/ Indy location and she made everything SO EASY. First, she always made me feel super comfortable and never even a little self conscious. She listened to what I wanted and didnt want in a dress and gave me honest opinions. I never felt forced or pushed to purchase. I live in Daytona Beach and she helped accommodate every appointment I needed when I flew home. We had an issue with the designer and before I could even blink she solved the problem! I visited several bridal shops in search of my dress and will never recommend anyone else. Top notch service.
  • illustration stars

24 photos · 10/06/2018
Ashley & Jordan
17 photos · 09/15/2018

The Barn in Zionsville The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

We LOVE Beloved Brides! They have so many gorgeous dresses at a fantastic price! Their staff is friendly and very kind! A great place for brides to say "Yes!".

Speedway Legacy Inn & Events Speedway Legacy Inn & Events Mansion Weddings

They have some of the most beautiful gowns that I have ever seen, all at a very affordable price. You have to check them out.

8966 east 96th Street Fishers, IN, 46037
317-288-2903
Location of (Sophia's Bridal and Tux)
2025 E. Southport Road Indianapolis, IN, 46227
317-222-5465

M-F: 12-8pm Sat: 10am-3pm Sun: By Appointment Only, call for more info!
544 Washington St Columbus, IN, 47201
812-375-2223

M-F: 12-8pm Sat: 10am-3pm Sun: by Appointment Only
4121 Shelbyville Road Louisville, KY, 40207
502-409-4151

M-F 12-8pm Saturday 10-3pm Sundays by appointment only

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding