Beloved Brides Reviews

Beloved Brides 7
  • Z

Zoeann Frank · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Best experience ever!

I am so glad I choose this store! Right off the bat they were very professional and listened to what I wanted and what I didn’t want. Than they took you to a room and had you put on a robe that said bride on the back, which made me feel like I was royalty. They really do make you feel special and that it is all about the bride. They apologized many times for not having the dress I wanted to try on but helped me find another dress that I am so in love with! I definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Zoeann! It was so great to work with you, and we know you're going to make an absolutely stunning bride!

Rachel · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Incredible

These ladies are there for YOU

Sent on 05/07/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks Rachel! It was wonderful getting to know you and helping you find the perfect dress! Congrats!!
  • Ashly

Ashly Stage · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Unforgettable experience

I've never been a girl that dreamed about my wedding dress, and after I left my first dress appt. at another bridal shop, I was confused and discouraged. I didn't know what I liked and everything seemed out of budget. But the moment I stepped into "Beloved Brides" I knew it would be different. Every dress Cori brought out was beautiful, and I felt great in all of them. One I did find "the one" (yeah, it's actually a thing), it in my price range! I'd recommend them to anyone. They made me and my girls feel welcome :)

Sent on 04/25/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Ashly! We're so glad we were able to help you find your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Amber

Amber Kelly · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing service

The employees were absolutely wonderful with helping me find my DREAM DRESS. After running into some issues, by my own doing, the staff were quick to assist me with my needs and everything ran a lot more smoothly than I had anticipated. I would recommend Beloved Brides to anyone, ANY DAY!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

It was wonderful to meet and work with you Amber! We're so glad we were able to find your dream dress and can't wait to see how beautiful you look on your big day. Thanks so much for the sweet words!

Amanda Coleman · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing shop!

Beloved Brides is the BEST!!! The ladies that helped me find my dress were joyful, genuine, attentive, and very talented in their work. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for when I went in, but they somehow knew exactly what I wanted. Beloved Brides made my experience sweet and stress-free!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet review Amanda! It was great to get to know you and work with you. Congratulations!!
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 08/24/2019

The dress of my dreams

I might have found out that my partner was going to pop the question on accident. So... I obviously went pre dress shopping with my mother and sister. It was the third dress I tried on, and the owner told me I should try it on even though it wasn't anything I'd dream of wearing. I didn't want strapless, bling, or a tight dress. As soon as I put the dress on that is all of the previous three things tears streamed from my face. I have never felt more beautiful and comfortable with my body than standing infront of the mirror. I can't wait to stand infront of my friends and family confident and in the most beautiful and romantic dress I've ever seen. For the details I believe my dress should've been 3k or more and I got it for $1,600. The owner was my dress attendant and she was great and professional to a tee. She even let us drink mimosas :). I hope this place is still around when my children are ready to get married one day because I can't wait to go back. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique! It was great to get to know you and so fun helping you find your dream dress! Congratulations!!

Miriam · Married on 06/29/2019

Beloved Brides Review

The girls at Beloved Brides made my wedding dress shopping experience a wonderful memory I will never forget! They listened to everything I liked and disliked and picked MY dress right off the bat. It was everything I wanted and more. They were so sweet and patient during the whole process and made it so special for me, my mom, and my now mother in law. I could tell that they really cared. It was such a low stress experience, and I highly recommend Beloved Brides!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Beloved Brides 8

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was so great working with you and being apart of your big day. Congrats!
  • Becca

Becca Mason · Married on 06/22/2019

Special Memories Made

Wow! I was crunched for time trying to schedule an appointment for the upcoming Saturday on a Thursday. They worked with my schedule and were able to get me in when they had a cancellation. The two ladies who helped me were such sweet women. My nerves were calmed and the perfect dress was found! I'm so grateful to Beloved Brides for making my wedding dress shopping a beautiful memory. The dress might only be for the day but the memories I have of trying on dresses, showing them to my mom, sister and aunt are forever. I would recommend this shop over and over again!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations! It was so great meeting you and helping you find your dress:)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

The staff was super wonderful and nice. They have you one-on-one attention. My appointment was wonderful, and the stylist paired with me pulled my dream dress on the first dress!!! I couldn't be more happy with my experience at Beloved Brides!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Beloved Brides's reply:

Congratulations! Thanks for allowing us to be apart of your big day!
    Thanks you for your kind words

Aaryn Sevier · Married on 05/18/2019

It was amazing

The first time I came there I was just overly excited the ladies helped look for what I wanted made sure I was happy. And my dress was affordable in my price range I wanted. Thank you so much ladies 💖

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Beloved Brides 9
    Beloved Brides 10
    Beloved Brides 11

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you Aaryn! It was wonderful working with you, and you looked absolutely gorgeous on your big day! Congrats!
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/30/2019

Easy and Affordable

Trying to stick to a budget can be hard when you want to find the perfect dress for your special day. I was able to find a dress that I looked beautiful in, and in my budget. They also do alterations in house, plus store it if you need to, which worked out amazing, because I didn't have to spend extra time going different places to get my dress altered or ruin it by changing locations of the dress multiple times.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Beloved Brides 12

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie!! Congratulations, you look gorgeous and we hope your day was absolutely perfect!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

The staff is very nice and willing to help find your perfect dress! I never felt overwhelmed and they were never pushy!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! And congratulations!!

Alli · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience at this place!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2018

They were able to help me find my dream dress that I absolutely can’t wait to put back on again!

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words!

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

After checking out several shops, my best friend and I both found our dream dresses at Beloved Brides. They had a wide selection of dresses with prices that are unbeatable. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted, and they never pressured me. I highly recommend this store!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Claire · Married on 09/25/2018

I had a great experience with Beloved Brides. They were very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to choosing my dress.

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/22/2018

I walked in and was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and enthusiasm. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for but once I put on my dress I immediately fell in love. The dresses are very beautiful and unique. You won’t be wearing a dress that everyone else would have. I liked that my dress was so dreamy and fit me perfectly.

I’m impressed beyond measure and couldn’t be happier!

Beloved Brides 13

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Congrats!

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Beloved Brides made the shopping process so easy and fun!

Thank you!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

I found my dream dress at Beloved Brides!! I worked with Missy and she was great - friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful without being pushy. After going to another off-the-rack bridal shop in Indy that tried high- pressure sales tactics on me, Beloved Brides was a breath of fresh air. They are able to handle all of the alterations too, which is convenient compared to other shops that send you to a tailor. My dress was reasonably priced and I can't wait to see the end result. I would highly recommend Beloved Brides!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Congrats!

Tara · Married on 09/07/2018

The girls are wonderful and helped me find the dress for my big day!!

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Autumn · Married on 09/01/2018

Best experience, from the selection of dresses to the personality of all! Everyone at Beloved Brides helped make every moment of the process special and was unlike any other location. The little details stood out, from being catered to as though I was the only bride in the boutique, to having a robe to wear while trying the dresses on, it was all just amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

PERFECTION! I absolutely love my dress! Kristen was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable & like she was a friend and not just a sales person! After trying on what seemed like 10 dresses and towards the end of my appointment I began to feel a bit discouraged especially since my Mom flew in from out of state just to go dress shopping with me. At a last ditch effort I tried on the dress in the window and it was absolutely beautiful and just perfect to the point of happy tears! I HIGHLY recommend this shop! You will not be disappointed! I loved the one-on-one experience & never felt pressured to buy a dress at all!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you found your perfect dress! Congratulations!!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Amazing bridal store! Beloved Brides has a large selection and a dress to fit just about any budget. Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend at least going to see what they have to offer!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Beloved Brides 14

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thanks Melissa! It was so wonderful getting to know you and working with you! Congratulations, you wedding was beautiful!!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

I had a great experience. When you first arrive they take a quick measurement and give you a general suggestion of what sizes to stay within in order to preserve the integrity of the dress when altering. We took several back and began trying them on. I had the entire place to myself (we went on a Monday) and was able to take my time in each dress. I even put two of them on twice with no issues (I went determined to purchase a specific one and was very surprised when I ended up liking another better so I tried them on a again!). This was our first stop of the day and we arrived early and were able to get the process going early too. Since we went on a Monday I was also able to put the dress on hold and go to the other shops that I had scheduled for the day and then return and purchase the dress no problem. I also got my dress for much less than originally marked! All in all, wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Beloved Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks!