31 S. Range Line Road, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue House Bridal

House Bridal is a chic, contemporary boutique, located in the Carmel, IN. We not only offer exquisite designer gowns, at fabulous prices, we also carry a wide variety of accessories to help make your wedding signature you. We believe shopping for the dress should be an experience you’ll never forget, and our bridal stylists are there for you every step of the way! Most of our designers are exclusive to our boutique, so you don’t have to worry about seeing other brides trying on the same dress!

Follow Blue House Bridal on

29 Reviews for Blue House Bridal

• Lauren

Lauren Beatty · Married on 10/10/2020

Fun, comfortable experience!

I had such a wonderful experience with Blue House Bridal!! From the beginning, they were quick to respond to my scheduling request and changes and were so easy to work with. I was nervous about dress shopping because I'm usually indecisive and don't like being the center of attention, but Brittany and the whole team made me feel so comfortable! I loved how the rooms were divided, so it was truly a personal shopping experience. I had found a favorite dress at another dress shop and wasn't sure anything else could top it, but after listening to my dress vision, Brittany pulled out a dress that topped the other dress and ended up being my perfect dress on the very first try! She also pulled out other styles I hadn't considered and was patient with me when going back and forth between dresses and styles. Overall, it was such a fun, comfortable, great experience for me and my whole group and I'm so happy I bought my dress from Blue House Bridal! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Katie Csillag · Married on 09/01/2020

Loved it here!

This was my third (& final) dress shop. I worked with the owner & she was great! Super sweet & knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable & loved my experience. I now own my dream dress & so excited to wear it! Would highly recommend! Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Britany

Britany · Married on 10/11/2019

What I Wanted

Alix was amazing. She made sure that my experience was what I needed it to be from start to finish. Blue House Bridal has exactly that I was looking for without me realizing the dress I truly wanted. I knew I wanted lace, sleeves, and no ball gowns. I ended up with lace, sleeves, and an asymmetrical ball gown. Alix really accommodated my needs and made sure I was comfortable with the experience.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Blue House Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils

2 Real Weddings

• Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful dresses and service. Valerie is simply wonderful to work with. The place to find the perfect dress!

• Boldly Chic Events Wedding Planners

Blue House Bridal is such a unique boutique in the Indy area. Because Valerie, the owner, has taken the time to create a different kind of store and a very special setting, your experience here will be memorable. I always have a great time working with Valerie and she is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the dress, accessories and tying everything together. I highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a special look for a special event.

• 31 S. Range Line Road Carmel, 46032 See on map
    Location of (Blue House Bridal)