31 S. Range Line Road, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue House Bridal

House Bridal is a chic, contemporary boutique, located in the Carmel, IN. We not only offer exquisite designer gowns, at fabulous prices, we also carry a wide variety of accessories to help make your wedding signature you. We believe shopping for the dress should be an experience you’ll never forget, and our bridal stylists are there for you every step of the way! Most of our designers are exclusive to our boutique, so you don’t have to worry about seeing other brides trying on the same dress!

Follow Blue House Bridal on

Blue House Bridal 2
  • Britany

Britany · Married on 10/11/2019

What I Wanted

Alix was amazing. She made sure that my experience was what I needed it to be from start to finish. Blue House Bridal has exactly that I was looking for without me realizing the dress I truly wanted. I knew I wanted lace, sleeves, and no ball gowns. I ended up with lace, sleeves, and an asymmetrical ball gown. Alix really accommodated my needs and made sure I was comfortable with the experience.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Christi Saunders · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Bridal Boutique

Blue House Bridal was the perfect place to find my dress. It is very intimate; you don't feel like your sharing the place with anyone else! The lady helping me was WONDERFUL. She listened to my ramblings, picked great options, and kept checking to see how my group and I were feeling. She wasn't pushy at all, was very knowledgeable, and also knew what would work with my body type and vision! Would highly recommend Blue House Bridal!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica McIntosh · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience!!

I absolutely loved Blue House Bridal!!!Brittany and Alex helped me and they truly went above and beyond to not only help me find the perfect dress but also made me feel super comfortable. I really felt like they listened to what I wanted, applied their expertise all while staying well within my budget. Also the boutique itself is adorable and both Brittany and Alex are an absolute joy to be around!! I was in from out of town for the weekend and Brittany helped me get an appointment with her alterations lady literally the next day, you can’t beat that kind of service!! I also purchased my veil from them!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Blue House Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils

Real Weddings

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful dresses and service. Valerie is simply wonderful to work with. The place to find the perfect dress!

• Boldly Chic Events
    Boldly Chic Events Wedding Planners

Blue House Bridal is such a unique boutique in the Indy area. Because Valerie, the owner, has taken the time to create a different kind of store and a very special setting, your experience here will be memorable. I always have a great time working with Valerie and she is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the dress, accessories and tying everything together. I highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a special look for a special event.

• 31 S. Range Line Road Carmel, 46032 See on map